Lyzelstvo - herbaceous plants from the family Primrose. The term of their lives from 2 years or more. There are about 50 types of culture. Appetizer flowers are very simple and do not attract much attention, so they are rarely used for landscape design, and many people even take it as a weed.
It grows mainly near reservoirs. Most of the species of this plant came to us from the northern part of the Earth, the rest came from Africa and America. For many of the job seekers, the flowers are colored yellow. Their stems are even or curly, the shape of the leaves can be different: from elongated to rounded. The flowers are shaped like small bells. They are located on the stem as a group, and singly.
The main types of sv.
This culture looks good in groups. Coin rook sack is a creeping plant with round leaves. It is planted in sunny and shady areas of the garden. It covers the soil and can completely replace the lawn. Especially beautiful this plant looks at the pond, wrapping stones and decorating them with yellow bright flowers. It is also possible to plant a round leaf curb in rock gardens, where there are large stones and walls.
Types of loosestrike with smooth stems look beautiful in garden pots and various containers for flowers. Ordinary vert of the pinnip and pinhole is used to decorate reservoirs, and tall plants of this kind will wonderfully decorate a flower bed or a shady flower garden by the pond. Loosestriks can be combined with other perennial plants that love shade. Beautiful will look compositions with different types of ferns, astilba, decorative cereals and bells, sedge, volzhanka and Sitniki.,
There are several types of loosestrikes, which are used to decorate flower beds and ponds:
- Pinpoint collar has straight stems and yellow flowers shaped like bells. The flowers are located in the axils of the leaves of the plant on its tops. This recruits grow very quickly, constantly emerging new shoots. The plant eventually forms a shrub.
- Sharpened ateracle grows well in sunny areas and loose soil. Before the onset of cold weather, it is recommended to fertilize the flower with humus or special mixtures of fertilizers. There are a lot of varieties of point sv. The most popular are "Alexander" - leaves with a white border at the edge, "Golden Alexander" is a border of yellowish leaves, "Goldilocks" - in the center of the flower there is a small crimson spot.
- A brush-like cyanelvus or Naumburgia kistvevetnaya has long roots and grows on the banks of medium-sized rivers of Russia. The roots quickly spread under the soil and give strong and tall, flat shoots, the length can reach 60 cm. At the tops of the stems in the leafy axils there are small flowers on short stalks. They have thin petals, and in the middle there are many stamens, from which the flowers look very fluffy. Blossoms of this type of loosestrike in May and June.
- The Recruitr ordinary is very similar to the point one. It also has flat stems and oblong leaves. It blooms with yellow small flowers, which are collected in inflorescences. On the stem there are short white feathers, in part they can cover and leaves. In height, this type of plant can reach 1 m. Flowering begins from the end of June and lasts until August. Common Loosestrife loves shady places and moisture. It is best to plant it near reservoirs and even in the reservoir itself aground.
- Lyabite purple is a very beautiful plant. It also has oblong leaves and flowers of yellow shades. Here are the colors of the leaf color wine. Homeland of this species is North America. Its stems are even and can reach 45 cm in height. It blooms in August and September, the flowers are small, located in the upper part of the stems in the leafy sinuses. Originally, this type of embargo looks like among gray and dark stones. Perfect for decorating contrast beds.
- The verbeinja lily of the valley or kletrovidny grows in the mountains of Primorye and meadow slopes. The plant is beautiful in the period of flowering. Loosestrife of this species resembles rhizomes of lily of the valley. The stalk is straight with a small amount of fluffs, it can grow up to 1.2 m in height. The colostrum is blooming at the end of July. Inflorescence in the form of spikelets, dotted with small white flowers. Lily-of-the-ear colstrimer needs to be planted in the shady parts of the garden, he loves moisture and coolness.
Monstratin swine: plant description
The coin-up collar is also called meadow tea. It is a creeping plant with shiny rounded leaves and bright yellow flowers. It grows in shady groves, in meadows, by swamps and ponds in western Russia. The stems of the montretine rooken are long, about 25-30 cm. The leaves are arranged on short legs. The flowers are solitary, the flowering period lasts on average 2-3 weeks and falls on the beginning of July. If the plant is planted in a sunny place, flowers may appear before. The monkey wirestrife forms a very beautiful and thick carpet, both on a flat surface and on the slopes. That is why it is so widely used for landscape design.
How to grow rookery and care for them?
In general, the growing conditions and the rules for the care of all species are the same. Most of the rookes like shady and wet terrain. This plant will decorate a plot with a pond or a river flowing alongside it. In the open shadow of the trees they like to grow lily of the valley and point species. Coated can take root in the sun, then it will bloom in June. Purple camelines require good lighting in the shade, they will not grow at high humidity.
Plants are not demanding on the quality of the land. Yet, on loose, fertilized and fertile soil, they will grow many times better than on nutrient-poor lands. If you plant a squad in good soil, after 2 years you will see dense and beautiful groups of plants.
When the flowering period of the plant is over, it is recommended to prune part of the shoot with dry faded flowers. In the fall, the bushes need to be cut almost to the very roots and covered with humus or compost, you can also add various mineral fertilizers. Verbeiniki are cold-resistant enough, so they should not be wrapped up and covered for the period of cold weather. At the 1st place such a plant can grow for quite a long time, about 10 years.
Most types of recruiters grow in a short time and are quite capable of disrupting and stifling the growth of weaker plants. It is recommended to control this process. To do this, every 3 years, bushes need to be divided and transplanted to new places.
Plants multiply by means of seeds and by dividing the bushes, as well as cuttings in the autumn and spring periods. Sowing a plant is less beneficial because it blooms only at 2 years of age.
Wiczers are pretty beautiful and unpretentious plants. They look simple, but if you put them in groups, you get quite an interesting composition. If you have a pond in the garden, these flowers will decorate it and revitalize the design of your site, while maintaining a sense of natural landscape.