Knitting is a great way to update your wardrobe. Especially love this kind of needlework women with children. Knit on them, really, very simple. The creation of things takes little time and a small amount of yarn. Especially easy to knit sleeveless. They can be an excellent warm everyday clothing and element of school uniforms.
Sleeveless look especially good on boys. They are comfortable and warm well in winter and autumn. It is best to knit these clothes. So you get a single canvas without aura. First you need to determine the pattern and type of yarn.
Many believe that it is worth choosing bulk threads of pure wool. Plus, the product associated with only 1 of them - it quickly fit. But the cons are much more. This sleeveless jacket will be very heavy and uncomfortable. Pure wool can irritate the skin of the child and even cause allergies. In addition, during outdoor games in such a vest will be too hot. The best solution is to use a medium thickness yarn made from mixed fibers.
Cotton is suitable for warm autumn with wool. If you want to knit a thing for the winter, it is better to stop at the threads, which include a little viscose or acrylic. Baby clothes have to be washed very often. Therefore, it is better to choose special threads with anti-peeling effect. Sleeveless jacket for a boy, knitted of them, will not be covered with pellets.
After you have purchased the yarn, it is worth deciding how you will knit. You can use the finished description. On the other hand, it is much better to calculate the number of loops and make the pattern yourself. So you put the thing exactly on the figure. Such calculations help to avoid trouble in the form of short sleeves and too deep a cut.
Knitting sleeveless for a boy with knitting needles: where to start?
The figure of the boys allows you to build a simple pattern. Due to its peculiarities, it is not necessary to make a narrowing in the waist area and position the tucks in the right places. The easiest way to perform a sleeveless shirt in the form of a rectangle. Armholes will be placed at the right distance, which will go over the shoulders. There will also be a neckline cut.
In order to build a pattern correctly, it is necessary to take measurements from a child. There will be several of them.
- Measure the length of the product. To do this, direct the sewing tape down from the 7th cervical vertebra. Stop at the waist.
- It is necessary to determine the beginning of the transition to the armhole. To do this, attach the tape from the intended bottom edge to the armpit.
- Measure the width of the vest. Attach the tape to the widest point of the back.
- The next measurement is the height of the armhole. Measure the distance from the bottom edge in the armpit area to the shoulder. Cutout can be done without a pattern. Just draw the desired arc from the pencil.
- Transfer all received measurements to a sheet of thick paper. You should have a rectangle with concave lines in the armpits and a drawn throat. If you build a pattern for the first time, then you can ease your task. It is not necessary to take all measurements. It is enough to circle the contour of an unnecessary children's T-shirt. Do not forget to make a pattern without sleeves!
Go to the set of loops. To begin with, we will determine how many of them there are in 1 cm. Of bound linen. To do this, select the needles dial 20 loops. We will knit with the desired pattern 5 cm. For the 1st time, you can choose the usual front surface. To do this, in even rows, we knit all the loops with facial, and in odd ones, with purl. The resulting sample is ironed with steam. We attach a ruler to it. Calculate how many loops in 1 cm.
Getting to knitting forehand. Calculate the number of loops dial-up series. We multiply their number by 1 cm. By the width of the product. For example, if it is equal to 30 cm, and in 1 cm - 4 loops, then we get 120.
Facial satin begin to knit a rectangle. We knit without changes to the armpits. In order not to be mistaken, the canvas is applied to the pattern. We tie armholes. To do this, we begin to simultaneously close the loop at the beginning and end of the facial row. Reduce the number of loops by tying them 2 together and returning 1 resulting in the left loop. At the end of the row do a subtraction, dragging the right through the left. First, reduce knitting by 5 loops on both sides. Tie the next row according to the pattern. In the front, turn down 3 more loops on both sides. Knit in this way until the grooves become the desired depth. Then continue to perform rows without a decrease to the beginning of the shoulders.
Form the humps of the shoulders. Turn down 3 loops on both sides. In the purl row knit without changes. In parallel, close the required number of loops for the throat in the center. For convenience, you can knit both sides in parallel from different balls. For a deeper cut-off loop in the center is repeated several times. In order to avoid mistakes, check the pattern. The back fits in a similar way. The only point is that the neckline will be higher. It is better to saddle it less deep.
After you have tied both parts, it is necessary to process the armholes and the neck. To do this, you can crochet them with crochet columns. Another way - by typing along the edges of the loop, to perform the gum 1 on 1.
Once the strapping is ready, proceed to the assembly. We put the back and in front of the wrong side down. We connect the sides on the front knitted stitch. At the end we also process shoulder sections. Knitting sleeveless for a boy with knitting is over!
We knit a vest for a boy according to the description
For a sleeveless one-year-old baby will take quite a bit of yarn and time.
You will need:
- Half-wool - 240 m. In 100 gr.
- Spokes number 3
- Blunt end stitching needle
- We collect 89 loops for the back. Begin to knit the bottom of the elastic 1 for 1 height 2 cm.
- We turn to the front surface (front - in even, purl - in odd). Knit this way 17 cm.
- For the formation of armholes on both sides in the front row close 8 loops. At the beginning we decrease. Knitting them together and returning 1 to the left knitting needle. At the end - we stretch the right loop through the left.
- Knit another 13 cm. Facial surface. After that, go to the gum 1 on 1. Form bevel shoulders and neck. To do this, on both sides close the 16 loops, and in the center - 41. Finish knitting.
- For the front dial 89 loops. Before the formation of the throat, we knit it the same way as the back. The only difference is to go to the cutout after 28 cm from the dial. We close instead of 6 central loops 19. For rounding through a row we reduce 5, 3 and 2. Another 4 cm. We knit before the shoulders start. Then 2 cm. Knit gum. For bevels, we close 17 loops on each side. Finish knitting.
- Go to the assembly. Run side slices using knitted stitches. The edges of the armhole tie a rubber band. To do this, pull out the required number of loops. Do the same with the throat. Connect shoulders knit stitch. If desired, they can be done on buttons. On one of the sides, lift the loops and tie the inlay to the holes. For others, sew a button of the right size.
- If you only master knitting, then you can vary the vest in different ways. It is not necessary to use complex patterns. Just make the product in the form of multi-colored stripes. Also, the canvas can be decorated with applique or embroidery.
Sleeveless jacket for a boy with needles can be made of a small amount of yarn. For kids, you need only 100 grams. thread. The quality of the product depends on the composition of the yarn and the correctness of the pattern. It is best to use mixed fibers and take accurate measurements. Such a product will get socks and will sit well.