Knitted knitted waistcoats are a versatile piece of clothing that every baby should undoubtedly have. Knitted vests are perfectly combined with clothes of different styles and are also very comfortable. Today we will knit a vest for a girl, and diagrams with a detailed description will help us in this. We quickly take the necessary materials into our hands - your waistcoat with needles for a girl is waiting for your realization!
Vests for girls with needles description: master class
We tie a vest on a girl of 11-12 years.
- yarn 100% wool - 350 g;
- Knitting needles № 2,5;
- circular needles No. 2.5;
- hook number 2.5.
Explanation of the scheme of knitting:
- the main pattern: 1 edge, 3 front, and then 2 purl - rapport, 3 front loops, edge;
- knitting density - 32 rows with 22.5 loops.
- We collect on two spokes 110 loops. Start of the process - elastic: 2 face and 2 purl loops (the number of loops should be divided into four). Do not forget about 2 edge. As a result, we leave for 108 loops. We knit 2 purl for the front thread, and 2 facial for the back. In this order, knit until the end of the series. We change direction, but there is no order of actions, we knit to the height we need.
- We make the back: we knit the main pattern, raise the rows to a height of 26 cm. To make the armhole, we need to close a few loops. We do this: knit two loops together and shoot on the main needle. Close on both sides through a row: twice 3 loops; once 2 times and three times 1 loop. Result: 88 loops, knit to a height of 46 cm.
- These 88 loops need to be divided into three parts - we will create a neck. Let's close 22 loops in the middle and finish the sides. To make the shoulder, close on the outside through a row three times, 9 loops each. The formation of the neckline is carried out by closing from the inside through the row twice in 3 loops. The back is ready, close the loop.
- Knit the front of the vest for the girl. We collect 110 loops and knit: edge loop, 40 loops with the main pattern, 28 loops with a pattern according to the scheme, 2 back loops, 38 loops with the main pattern, and an edge loop.
- Armbands and shoulder bevel perform as for knitting the back. Let's make a cut for the neck: at a height of 41 cm from the beginning we close the middle 16 loops and both sides are the hangers of our waistcoat, we knit it in height separately. To make the rounding of the cut, we close the loops as follows: in every second row - once 3 loops, once 2 loops and four times 1 loop.
- We collect 92 loops on circular knitting needles, knit a gum by 16 cm, close the loops - the collar is ready.
- We will crochet the edges of the armholes: we will go through one row with a column, we don’t cover them up.
- It remains to collect a knitted product. It is very convenient to make the connection of the side seam hook. We select two braids from each half of knitting, we insert a hook into the necessary loops and we connect details. We make sure that the sequence of the connection is not broken, we capture the necessary loops.
- Shoulder seam connect using a hook.
- We fix all the threads.
Relief vest for baby 1 year
This model of a vest with a collar on buttons is knitted with a pattern in relief.
- yarn (50% wool and acrylic) - 130 g;
- Spokes number 3.5; №2;
- hook №2,2;
- buttons - 2 pcs.
Explanation of the scheme of knitting:
- Eraser two for two familiar to us from the first description.
- Gum one for one: the front rows alternate 1 facial and 1 purl loop. Purl rows: knit facial loops under the needle, purl and knit.
- Relief pattern: we knit it according to the scheme, where only the front rows are indicated, and the purl need to be knitted according to the pattern.
- Knitted product of the two halves: the front and back.
- We start from the front of the vest for the girl: we type 74 loops. Knit a rubber band for two two approximately 4 cm.
- Begin to turn down the eyelets. In the row must remove 10 loops. Knit 6 loops, made a decrease. Must go out on 64 loops.
- We continue to knit: edge loop, 7 loops gum one for one, 48 loops embossed pattern, 7 loops gum one for one and one edge loop.
- We knit the product to a height of 17 cm. We make an armhole: close the loops. On two sides, where there will be hangers, we close through the row first 3 loops, then 2 and 1.
- And we continue to knit to a height of 10 cm.
- To get a neckline for a neck, you need to conditionally divide knitting into three parts and close the average 18 loops. We knit separately now each part for hangers.
- We begin to reduce each facial row, professionally say - close the loops, we get five reductions, so the cutout of our stylish vest looms.
- There should be 12 loops on each shoulder, which we close at one time.
- Work on the back. This part of the product fits, as the front, but there will be no neck. For hanger remains for 12 loops, which are closed, and the rest we remove for an additional knitting needle.
- Final touches: we collect a knitted vest. Connect the hanger, the edges armhole finish rubber band two for two. For this we need needles number 2: we collect 86 loops on them and knit 7 rows. Close the loop on the picture.
- That is the moment when we can connect the two halves of the product.
- This model of vest we have a beautiful collar, let's make it.
- On the neckline on the needles No. 3.5 we will dial 74 loops, we start to work from the left shoulder.
- We tie two with a rubber band for two 13 cm. We close all the loops.
- We will not connect the side seam of the gate, but add a fashionable note to the model - we will make a cuff.
- We will sew 2 buttons on the collar, for them on the opposite side of our collar we will make hanging hooks.
The vest for a girl one year old is ready.
The knitted baby vests we have presented for the girl have a simple cut. We hope that the detailed description and schemes will help even the beginning knitter to cope with the work. Choose a vending model and knit with pleasure. Let the kids in vests be the most stylish and beautiful!