Winter is nice to wear at home warm knitted socks! In stores, the quality assortment of these products is not always presented. Needlewomen who know how to knit socks, this problem is not threatened.
Knitting socks on 5 needles: description of work
To work you need needles of medium thickness and the same thickness of warm yarn. Depending on what knitting needles you take, and what density you will knit, you will need from 70 g to 150 g of yarn per one sock.
- First, take 2 measurements from your foot. The first measure is a circle at the bottom. Measure is taken on the protruding bone. The second - to raise the legs. When both measurements are taken, their sum is found and divided by 2.
- Next stage - mating density determination. To do this, tie a small sample with the front and back loops, about 3-4 cm in height. Then measure the width of the resulting sample, and calculate how many 1 cm loops turned out. Then, based on your measurements, type the number of loops multiple of 4.
- First fit knit gum. You make its height at your discretion, usually it is from 5 cm to 8 cm. It is knitted with the pattern "Eraser 1 × 1" or "Eraser 2 × 2".
- We collect on 2 needles the necessary number of loops. Then, divide their number by 4, and knit one part. The second part begins to knit the second needle, and so on, until all the loops are located in a circle on 4 needles. The fifth will be with us working. We connect the last loop with the first one so that a circle is formed.
- We continue to knit in a circle, given the following feature. When we knit in a circle, the front loops are knitted behind the front wall, and the back loops behind the back.
- After knitting all rows of gum, go to knit tops. Now we no longer knit with a rubber band, but knit the odd rows with all the facial ones, and the even rows with all the wrong ones. Knit the required length of the tops.
- Next, we proceed to the knitting of the back of the heel. Here it will be appropriate to add some thread to the main yarn to seal this part of the product.
- We knit the back of the heel with only two knitting needles - the third and the fourth. The first two, at this time, are left to the main work. The product has a face to itself, and knit the usual rows. Keep in mind, when knitting the heel, the facial knit, as usual, behind the back wall. And purl loops for the front. Rows of the heels are closed using edge loops.
- How to determine how many rows need to knit for the back of the heel? Knit as many rows as loops on one needle! That is, if you have only 40 loops, it means that there are 10 loops on one spoke. From this it follows that we knit 10 rows for the heel. Finish the back of the heel should be near the front.
- Thereafter go to the knitting of the heel.
- For this we need the first and second spokes, which we left behind at work. With them we will knit a little heel. So, we divide the number of loops on two spokes by 3. In the event that a residue is obtained, we add it to the middle part. If you are afraid of getting confused, you can separate the loops with the help of contrasting threads.
- Suppose we had 20 loops. This means that the middle part of the heel cup will have 8 loops, on its sides 6 loops.
- We begin to knit the first row with the purl loops. First, we knit the first 6 loops, then we knit 7 loops, one remains. We knit this loop together with the next loop purl. From these two loops it turns out one. This series is no longer continue to knit, knitting is turned over. On the right side, we still have un-tied loops, which is how it should be. We tighten the working thread, and begin to knit the middle part of the cup. We knit the eighth loop, with the next one, two together behind the rear walls. Turn over knitting again.
- Removing the edge loops, repeat the first and second rows. And each time, tying the end of a row of two together. Thus, when the side loops end, we will have 8 loops, and the side rows will round out in the shape of the heel.
- Go to knitting sock lifting.
- Lifting knit again in a circle with facial loops (knit them for the front wall). The beginning of the circle row should be in the middle of the middle part of the heel. With a needle, on which we have 8 loops of the middle part of the heel, we gather new loops from the edge loops of the side part of the heel (counterclockwise - as we knit further). Then we knit the loops on the next two needles. These are the spokes that remained with us at work.
- With a free knitting needle, we take loops from the edge loops of the second side of the heel and knit half the loops of the middle part, that is, 4 loops. There are 4 needles in the work again, and on the first and fourth needles, there should be more loops. So, we got the following number of loops: the first needle - 14 loops, on the second needle and the third - 10 each, on the fourth - 14 loops.
- We continue knitting in a circle, reducing the number of loops in every second row. To do this, knit them together. In order to reduce the loops, you need to knit the second and third loops from the end of the row together with the front one. On this needle we knit the last loop on the front. We also knit the first loop of the next needle with the front one, remove the second loop, we knit the third loop with the front loop and draw the loop that we previously shot through it.
- Thus, one should continue to reduce the loops until all the needles have an equal number of loops. In the example we have cited, there are 10 of them. As soon as there is one number of loops, we continue regular knitting in a circle. It should continue to the point where the little finger ends.
- From this place we begin to reduce the loop as follows. At the end of each knitting needle we knit two loops together. We continue to do so until the moment when there is 1 loop on the spoke. Close it, stretch the thread, fasten and cut!
The work is finished, your sock is ready!
If the work with knitting needles is difficult for you, then crocheting socks for beginners is a simplified version of creating a warm product. You will spend a little time on knitting. In addition, it is so nice to please friends and loved ones with an original gift that keeps the warmth of your hands!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Vitalina