It seems to you that the poncho is a modern wardrobe piece? And no! The idea was borrowed a century ago from the Indians! In the manufacture of ponchos they sewed 2 rectangular canvases, leaving room for the head. A modern product, of course, is very different from its prototype. Today it can be crocheted or knitted.
Crochet poncho knitting patterns: floral mesh poncho
To knit this poncho, you need 300 g of cotton yarn: 200 g of yarn of the same color and 100 g of another. Knit should crochet №4.
- Begin to knit flower squares. To do this, we knit a chain of 12 air loops and connect it into a ring with a connecting post. According to the attached scheme, we begin to knit in a circle a flower. We start the row always with the air lift loop, end the row with the connecting loop. We connect the finished squares with the help of single crochets, according to the scheme.
- In the event that the icons on the diagram are connected below, then the loops should be knitted into the same loop of the base. If the icons are connected in the diagram at the top, they should be knitted together.
Here is A scheme by which you can make flower squares for the future poncho.
The next stage - we begin to knit mesh pattern. To do this, dial a chain of air loops, the number of which is a multiple of 3, + another 1 loop for the symmetry of the pattern and 4 air lift loops. We continue to knit according to the proposed scheme:
Description of knitting poncho: mesh
- 1 row: we knit 4 air lift loops, * a single crochet column, 3 air loops, 2 loops to skip *, a single crochet column.
- 2 row: we knit 3 lifting air loops, * knit without crochet into the central loop of three air loops of the previous row, 3 air loops *, a crochet-resistant column into the loop for lifting the previous row.
- 3 row and all the following: tied by analogy with the second row.
You can link and more simple grid. You can do this according to the proposed scheme.
When all the individual parts of the poncho are ready, you can proceed to its assembly. In order to exactly do everything right, you can use the proposed pattern assembly product.
First, sew halves of the product, strictly according to the pattern. The neckband is tied with a contrasting thread "with the step of crawling." It is knitted in the following way: the crochets are knitted from left to right, passing 1 loop of the previous row.
The outer edge of the poncho is completely tied with a contrasting thread with a circular row of reticulated pattern. Into every second arch of the grid we insert and fasten the fringe. For each arch you will need 4 threads of 20 cm.
Crochet Poncho Knitting Patterns: Air Poncho
This poncho is perfect for summer evening walks.
In order to get such a beautiful thing you need 400 g of yarn and a hook number 5.5.
- We begin to knit one flower according to the proposed scheme.
- Tie a chain of five air loops. Using a connecting eyelet, loop the air loops into the ring. Then continue to knit according to the scheme, performing 1 times the 1st and 2nd rows.
- It turns a flower with a diameter of 8.5 cm.
- These colors should be tied 105 pieces. And then, using the pattern, connect all the flowers together by means of a connecting column.
- When all the flowers are sewn together, it remains only to fold the product in half, and sew in the place of the right shoulder.
Knitting patterns: short poncho
Tying poncho with knitting needlesYou can get at least a beautiful thing than crocheted.
For work you need 400 g of yarn, circular needles No. 4 and hook No. 4.
- We start knitting from the neck down. To get started, we need 156 loops on the knitting needles (this number is necessary if your size is M / L) We make sure that all the loops are elastic, easily slid along the spokes. We pull out one knitting needle and join the loops in a circle. Marker set at the beginning of the series.
- We knit 8 rows with all face loops. Next row you need to knit like this: * nakid, 2 loops together front *. Repeat until end of row. Then, the next 2 rows are knitted with all face ones, adding loops so as to return to their original number.
- Next, continue to knit pattern. Please note that each report should add loops as shown in the diagram, until each report has 25 loops.
- After you make the last addition, you should have 300 loops.
- Continue to knit the fabric on the 2nd pattern, until the length of the canvas is 26 cm from the row with nakida at the neck.
- When the canvas becomes the right size, we knit 4 rows with all face loops, and close them.
- Then, using a hook, we tie the finished poncho with beautiful air arches. To do this, we knit 1 column without nakida in the first loop, * 6 air loops, 2 loops to skip, 1 column without nakida in the next loop *, 6 air loops, 1 semi-column in the first column without nakida at the beginning of the row.
Poncho - an elegant and comfortable to wear thing. It does not hold down movements, freely fits the body. This piece of clothing can not only crochet or knit, but also sew. Do-it-yourself poncho - it's spectacular and easy!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Vitalina