Exists A large number of models of knitted products for obese women. They look beautiful and spectacular on owners of a full figure. With the help of such models, a complete woman can hide her flaws and emphasize her merits. Here are some models for obese women knitting.
Knitting needles for obese women:1 model
- Pullover size:XXL-XXXL
- Would need:yarn - 500 g, straight needles No. 5
- Facial surface:front rows - front loops, purl rows - back loops.
- Openwork gum:We knit the front row - edge loop, 2 face loops, * 3 face loops again. Then nakid, 1 double broach, nakid, 5 front loops, * we repeat from * to *, an edge loop. The purse knit knit all the loops and nakida purl loops.
- Knitting density:openwork elastic - 17.5 loops * 22.5 rows = 10 * 10 cm
- Back:on the knitting needles we will pick 91 stitches and knit 1 row with front loops. Then we knit the front satin stitch of 36 rows, then in the next row we subtract 20 loops evenly. Parallel to this, on both sides you need to add 2 times for 1 side loop for each side bevel and in every 10th row and 3 times for 1 loop in every 8th row. The result is 81 loop. Then we begin to close the loop for the armhole 1 time for 3 loops, then in each 2 row 1 time for 2 loops and 4 times for 1 loop. It should turn out 63 loops. For the shoulders of the back we close 4 loops once, and then in each 2 row 3 times 5 loops. Simultaneously with the first decrease of the loops for the bevel of the shoulders, to cut the neckline, we close the middle 15 loops, and we knit each part separately, close it on the inside in each 2 row 1 time for 3 loops and 1 time for 2 loops. Then close all the loops.
- Before:knit the same way as the back. In order to form a smell, at a height of 1cm, we knit only the right side. To do this, the first 13 loops to postpone and the remaining 58 loops knit facial surface. We close the neckline for the bevel from the right edge 3 times 2 loops and 8 times 1 loop in each 2 row, then 12 times 1 loop and alternately in each 2 and 4 rows and another 9 times 1 loop in each 4 row. From the left edge we add for the side bevel and decrease for the armhole of the shoulder bevel in the same way as in the back. We return to the delayed 13 loops. We collect another 45 loops for the right side. We begin to knit the left side symmetrically of the right side.
- Sleeves:on the needles we collect 58 loops, knit 1 purl row with facial loops. For the strap knit another 16 cm garter stitch. Parallel to this, in order to narrow the sleeves, we close on both sides, starting from the dialed edge 5 times, 1 loop in each 6 row. Then knit openwork elastic band. We constantly add on both sides for the bevels of the sleeves, starting from the strap 6 times in 1 loop in each 8 row and 5 times in 1 loop in each 12 row including the added loops, in the end 58 loops will be released. At a height of 29 cm from the strip for the neck, the sleeves are closed on both sides 1 time for 3 loops and in each 2 row 1 time for 2 loops, 3 times for 1 loop, then in each 4 row 4 times for 1 loop and again in each 2 row 4 times 1 loop and again 1 time 3 loops. The remaining 20 loops are closed at a height of 45 cm.
- Assembly:Perform shoulder seams. On circular knitting needles, we collect 78 loops along the notch on the bevels of the neckline, 29 loops along the neckline of the backrest, and knit 1 purl row with facial loops.
Knitting needles for obese women:2 model
- Pullover size:L
- Would need: yarn - 400 g, straight needles No. 2 and 3, circular needles No. 2.
- Knit 1 × 1 gum:knit alternately 1 person. and 1 out.
- Knitting density: 18p. * 21 row = 10x10 cm
- Knitting backs:we make on the needles No. 2100 loops and knit 21 cm with an elastic band. In the last row, we add evenly 25 loops, knit them crossed from the broach between the loops, in the end we get 125 loops. Then we change the knitting needles to # 3 and continue to knit a garter stitch. To form the sleeves at a height of 5 cm of gum, we increase loops at the edges in each row 13 times 2 loops, then in each 4 row 2 times 3 loops and 2 times 4 loops. The result will be 205 loops. At a height of 47 cm from the dialed edge for the neckline close the middle 21 loops, and then knit each side separately. To round the neck, close each 2 row 1 time for 5 loops, 1 time for 4 loops, 1 time for 3 loops, 1 time for 2 loops. At a height of 62 cm close the remaining hinges. There should be 78 of them. We knit the other side of the neck symmetrically.
- Before:we knit, as well as the back, and we cut the neckline at a height of 45 cm from the dialed edge.
- Pullover assembly: sew shoulder seams and upper seams of the sleeves. Along the edge of the neckline, we collect 160 loops, knit with a rubber band and close the loops. On the edge of the sleeves on the spokes number 2, we collect 55 loops and knit 24 cm. We close the loops. We make the side seams and inner seams of the sleeves.
Knitting needles for obese women: 3 models
- Pullover size:XL-XXL
- You will need:yarn - 500 g, straight and circular knitting needles No. 5.
- Shawl:front and back rows - only face loops.
- Facial surface:front rows - front loops, purl rows - back loops.
- Mesh pattern:front and back rows - edge loops, * nakid, 2 loops. We knit together with the purl *, repeat * - *, edge loop.
- Knitting density:mesh pattern - 11.5 p. * 15 rows = 10 * 10 cm; garter stitch -12 p. * 24 rows = 10 * 10 cm; front smooth surface - 12 loops * 17 rows = 10 * 10cm.
- Back: we collect 78 loops on straight needles and knit 1 face row with purl loops. Then knit the mesh pattern. For a bead in the 25th row from the dialed edge and in the next 10 row, evenly reduce 4 times 2 loops. To do this, we knit in accordance with the pattern 4 times 4 loops on the back instead of 2 loops on the back. Get 62 loops. At a height of 29 cm from the edge, we knit a 4cm garter stitch, in 1 row we uniformly reduce 6 loops. Then we knit the facial surface and uniformly add another 10 loops. At a height of 4.5 cm from the beginning of the front surface, for armholes we close 2 loops on both sides 1 time and then in each 2 row 2 times 2 loops and 2 times 1 loop. Get 50 loops. At a height of 24.5 cm from the beginning of the front surface, to cut the neckline, close the middle 14 loops and then knit each part separately, close the inner side in each 2 row 1 time, 3 loops and 1 time, 2 loops. At a height of 28 cm from the front surface, we close 13 shoulder loops. We knit another part of the neck symmetrically with the first one.
- Before:knit, like the back, but with a deeper neckline. To do this, at a height of 24 cm from the dialed edge, divide the product in half, and knit each part separately. In the first row of garter we gradually reduce 3 loops. In the first row of the front surface we add 5 loops. We cross the knit in the same way as in the back. At a height of 8 cm from the beginning of the front surface for the neckline, close the inside from the inside 1 times 1 loop, then in each 4 rows 1 loop, 5 times 1 loop in each 2 rows, 5 times 1 loop in each 4 rows. The remaining shoulder loops are closed in one step. The other part is knit symmetrically.
- Sleeves:We start to knit from the corner. We type on the spokes 4 loops and knit with a mesh pattern, add 4 loops from the edge on both sides 4 times 1 loop and in each 2 row and 12 times 1 loop in each row. It turns out 36 loops. For bevel sleeves on both sides in each 10 row, add 2 times in 1 loop, in each 8 row 4 times in 1 loop. It turns 48 loops. At a height of 55 cm from the dialed edge for the neck, the sleeves are closed on both sides 1 time for 3 loops and then in each 2 row 1 time for 2 loops and 9 times for 1 loop and 1 time for 2 loops. At a height of 71 cm close the remaining hinges.
- Quilling:we collect 320 loops on circular needles and knit 1 purl row with facial loops. Knit 2 rows of the front surface. Then we knit an edge loop in the next row * 3 loops together with the front one, 2 loops together with the front one, *, repeat * - *, at the end of the row we knit 3 loops together with the front edge loop. It will turn out 129 cm. Then we knit the next purl row with purl loops and close all the loops.
- Assembly:Perform shoulder seams. On the neckline and the cut sew ruff, sew the sleeves, perform the side seams and the seams of the sleeves. Cut the thread with a length of 130 cm and stretch it along the edges of the cut as strings.
Choose any model and you will look very original.Each model can be decoratively decorated with applications, beads, or make a finish on the edges of the product with a hook.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Alenka