Of great importance in the design of a knitted product is a beautiful knitted collar. The right collar can highlight your strengths and hide flaws. When sampling the collar, it is necessary to build on the structure of the thread, the color and style of the product. Consider several types of collars.
- After the product is completely ready and all the hinge loops will be closed, from the wrong side along the very edge of the throat you need to collect an even number of loops by pulling out of the product.
- We knit a 4-6cm knitted stocking stitch, and the last two rows - with a paper thread.
- Do not close the hinges, but remove them from the spokes and iron them.
- The bake need to be folded in half and basted to the front.
- Other rows, which are connected by paper knitting, to dissolve, and the resulting open loops sew to the neck of the product at regular intervals.
Such a collar can be tied loose or, on the contrary, more tight to the neck. When the whole product will be completely ready, we collect loops on the “Stand” collar from the neck. A set of loops usually start from the middle of the back and knit a garter stitch to the desired length.
Then knit the fold line. The second part of the collar is knitted with smaller diameter knitting needles, adding one more row to the knitting and repeating the rows in reverse order. The resulting open loops are closed. The collar edge is sewn to the front side of the fabric.
For this collar, you first need to tie a pattern, and then begin to dial loops on the spokes.
For the sample recruit about 30 loops. And knit:
- 1st row - first facial, purl and so on until the end of the row;
- 2nd row - air loop, front, air, purl and also to the end of the row;
- 3rd row - air, front, air, 3 purl, etc .;
- 4th row - air, 3 front, air, 3 purl and so again until the end of the row;
- 5th row - air, 3 facial, air, 3 purl, etc .;
- 6th row - air, 5 faces, air, 7 purses, etc .;
- 7th row - air, 5 front, air, 7 purl, etc .;
- 8th row - air, 7 front, air, 7 purl, etc .;
- 9th row - air, 7 front, air, 9 purl, etc .;
- 10th row - 9 face, 9 purl, etc., until the row ends.
Collar with decorative corners
- With this collar, you can decorate any product, even the simplest style and the usual knitting. The collars fit very tightly with a shawl pattern. To start knitting such a collar, measure the length of the neck and add 2-3 cm to two sides. This will be the width of the collar.
- Then tie a pattern to determine the density of knitting. Loops on a mouth are gathered with a thickened thread, and the next row is knitted with a simple thread. On both sides, 9 cm from the edge, it will be necessary to mark the hinges so that when tying the product, even corners are obtained.
- It is necessary to turn off the loops in every 2nd row, knitting together on the marked loop and at the very beginning. Loops diminish until not run out of loop at the side of the collar.
- Then you need to knit rows, not making them from each side 4 loops, so knit up to 2-2.5 cm, after all this, the loops are closed.
- The collar should be ironed and sewn to the product.
- You can also tie the cuff.
We divide before the product and knit each part separately. In each row we make a decrease to the shoulder line. Stitch shoulder sections. Then you need to type on the spokes of the loop around the neck on 3 spokes. We start to knit in a circle, and turn down 1 loops to the right and left of the central notch. Then all the loops are closed with a pigtail.
Type 4 knitting needles for the loop and knit with a rubber band, reducing 1 loop in each row. Linking the collar to a certain length, you need to close the loop.
This collar is knitted with a simple long cloth that can serve as a cap. Dial the spokes around the neck loop, knit a rubber band to the desired height and close the loop.
In this collar also gain loops, knit an elastic to the desired length and close the loops, without tightening.
Shale collar knitting needles
With this collar, you need to dial the loop from the edge of the product in the horizontal direction. The resulting collar is sewn to the canvas.
Having studied such basic principles of knitting collars, you can beautifully and effectively decorate your knitted products.