Knitted overalls for newborns are not only beautiful, but also very practical. When the child grows up, the jumpsuit can be easily bandaged to a larger size. Moreover, no shopping product can not be compared with a thing made by the hands of a loving mother. How to tie a jumpsuit for the baby?
Knitted overalls for newborns with knitting needles with description: master class
We bring to your attention an excellent ceremonial-weekend version of a knitted jumpsuit for a baby with a step by step description of the process. This suit is suitable for a baby 3-6 months.
- white or beige wool yarn - 400 g;
- satin ribbon in tone (2 cm wide and 60 cm long);
- Knitting needles number 3 and 3.5.
- seamy surface;
- garter stitch;
- gum 1 × 1;
- front smooth surface.
Density: 21 p. × 29 p. = 10 cm × 10 cm.
Description of the process of knitting socks
It is necessary to start knitting with socks. For each foot, you should dial 38 loops on the needles No. 3.5 and knit according to the following description:
- 1st row: 9 face + 1 loop, 2 p. + 1 p., 16 p. + 1 p., 2 p. + 1 p., 9 p. Total = 42 loops.
- 2nd and all even rows need to knit purl loops.
- 3rd row: 9 p. + 1 p., 4 p. + 1 p., 16 p. + 1 p., 4 p. + 1 p., 9 facial. Total = 46 loops.
- 5th row: 9 p. + 1 p., 6 p. + 1 p., 16 p. + 1 p., 6 p. + 1 p., 9 facial. Total = 50 loops.
- 7th row: 9 p. + 1 p., 8 p. + 1 p., 16 p. + 1 p., 8 p. + 1 p., 9 faces. Total = 54 loops.
- The following 6 rows need to be connected alternately with 2 rows of a purl, 2 rows of the face.
- For the formation of a toe of the right sock, additional needles must be removed for the first 10 loops, as well as the last 34 loops. And then you need to knit according to the following description: 2 loops on the front satin stitch, 6 loops, as noted in the diagram, 2 loops on the front satin stitch.
- 6 times on each side you need to tie together the finishing loop of each row with the first loop with additional needles.
- Now you need to change the needles to number 3 and start knitting 42 loops on the pattern of "gum". It is necessary to perform, as in the diagram, 6 loops. Finish knitting after 2 cm.
- The tip of the left sock should be connected symmetrically to the right.
- It is necessary to continue knitting 21 loops of each sock with a facial surface. To do this, change the spokes to №3,5. In the first row it is necessary to make 9 additional loops. Total = 30 loops.
- Continue knitting, adding from the inside 1 loop in each 6 row 3 times. Total = 33 loops.
- It is necessary to knit 16 cm from the elastic band, connect the loops of both halves of the legs and knit straight. Total = 66 loops. After 17 cm, change the needles to No. 3 and continue knitting the elastic.
- It is necessary to tie 3 rows and close 17 loops on each side. The central 32 loops need to be knitted according to the following description: 7 garter stitch loops, 18 loops under the pattern and 7 garter stitch loops.
- You need to knit in this way 6 cm and continue to work with garter stitch. After 2 cm, close the central 18 loops and start working on the straps. To do this, 7 loops need to be bound with a stitch of 8 cm.
- After knitting the required length, close on each side in the 2nd row 1 loop, repeat the step 3 times through the row and finish knitting. The total height of the product is approximately 56 cm.
- The front part of the leg needs to be knitted similarly to the back, just not knitting the straps and observing the central pattern. The total height of the product is about 45 cm.
Assembling jumpsuit for baby:
- You need to make all the necessary side and step seams and connect the socks. Insert the satin ribbon in stitch pattern.
- On each of the strapless holes should be made under the buttons and sweep over them.
- At the front of the jumpsuit, you need to sew buttons in the color corresponding to the holes made.
Ready overalls should be rinsed in warm water and let it dry. From the remnants of satin ribbons you can form a bow and sew to the front of the product.
If you want to knit winter overalls for a newborn, then use this scheme.
Knitted overalls for babies always look spectacular, and your child in such a dress will be warm and cozy. In addition, the process itself will bring you only pleasure, because you knit for your beloved child.