In the cold season, to protect your head from the cold, you must wear warm hats. Many girls do not like to wear hats, preferring to risk the health and beauty of their hair. But there is an alternative option that will help demonstrate the hairstyle and maintain health - this is a knitted bandage.
Before you start creating knitting needles, pay attention to the color of yarn, patterns of future patterns and decorative ornaments to give elegance.
Headband with his own hands
- The color of the headband must be in harmony with the outer clothing and complexion.
- Think about the density you want to see your bandage. If the air and light, prepare thick knitting needles, and if tightly knit, take thin knitting needles.
- Using a centimeter, measure the circumference of the head, but the centimeter should not be too long or loose. When determining the length of the bandage, remember that the knitted bandage tends to stretch slightly, so it should not be too loose. Then calculate how many loops are obtained in 1 cm, and multiply this quantity by the number of cm obtained by measuring the head circumference.
- Dial the number of loops obtained by this calculation, and proceed to knitting. If you want to tie a headband with knitting needles without a seam, type the required number of loops on 5 knitting needles. When knitting a bandage on 2 needles, behind you need to make a small seam. Choose the option that is most convenient. A bandage on the head with your own hands can knit both in vertical and in horizontal stripes.
Knitted headband: scheme
- To create a stylish headband with knitting needles, prepare knitting needles No. 4, 5 and 50 g of wool of your favorite color. The beginning of knitting such a bandage should be the middle of the back. Dial 19 loops and proceed to knitting as follows: remove the edge loop, crossed 1 face, 2 face loops and 1 purl. Knit the specified scheme 5 times and finish in the following sequence: 2 front loops, 1 crossed and 1 edge loop. Tie 8 cm in a similar pattern, then increase all the dialed loops by 2, you should get 24 loops on the needles.
- Having reached 14 cm, increase the number of purl loops by 3, you should have 29 loops. After knitting up to 18 cm, increase the number of loops by 4, to make 34. After 21 cm, the number of purl loops will increase to 5, to make only 39 loops. Similarly, knit up to 24 cm in height. So you will form the first half of the headbands.
- To tie the second part, reduce the loops to 19, this is 48 cm in height. Then fold the knitted bandage in half and sew with a flat mattress seam to make it elastic. If you want to give a knitted band charm, decorate it with embroidery, beautiful brooch or rhinestones, laying out a pattern or inscription.
Knitting a headband with knitting needles
- Type on the spokes 110 loops. Stop your choice on the main pattern for the headband "gum". This will allow the bound bandage to stretch and fit snugly to the head. Knit the bandage with one blade, using shortened rows. On the 1st row, knit all the loops with a fully selected pattern; make the first and last loops on the row edge-to-edge. In the 2nd row, tie an edge loop, and tie the rest of them with a pattern, leaving the last 2 loops loose. After that, turn the work.
- In the 3rd row, remove the first loop as an edge loop, continuing to knit the pattern, again leaving the last 2 loops, not knitted. The 3rd loop from the edge mark with a pin. In the 4th row, make an edge loop, then knit all the loops to the pin. As in the previous row, from the edge loop, mark the third loop with a colored thread.
- On the preparation of headbands at each edge, you should have 2 unpaved loops and 2 marks made. In the 5th row, remove the edge loop as the first loop by moving the mark from the edge loop to the 3rd loop, continuing to knit to the second mark. Knit 15 rows in the same way. On the 6th row - the first loop should be edge, and all the other loops to the last mark knit further, and then turn the work. More than the first mark does not need to move.
- Knitting stole needles
- How to knit a scarf-collar?
- Shawl knitting patterns
- In the 7th row, remove the first loop as edge. Next, begin to knit to the mark, then knit 4 loops, and move the mark to the last knit loop. Repeat the scheme of knitting 7 rows until the time until there are 2 knots in each loop from the edges at the edges. On the 8th row, remove the first loop as an edge loop, tying all the loops completely, together with those 2 extreme ones, located after the mark. On the 9th row of the first loop should be edge, the other loops together with two extreme, located after the mark, knit. At the end of knitting, remove all marks, close all loose loops and sew a button. Decorate the knitted ready-made bandage with beautiful satin ribbons, pompoms, knitted flowers or bright rhinestones.
- To knit a bandage with patterns, use a variety of knitting patterns of existing patterns. To give it a festive look, decorate it with beads and stones. You can knit several headbands at once with knitting needles. This bandage can be created for sports. It can be used instead of a simple rim, so that hair does not climb in the face.
Knitting headband: ideas
Knitted headbands give the appearance of the girl, her clothes and her hairstyle an attractive and sophisticated look, organically complementing the overall style. Such a bandage on the head will not only beautify the created image, but also preserve health on cold winter days.