The number of ways to weave bracelets of rubber bands on forks to infinity: this is perhaps an exaggerated statement, but not far from reality. More and more video lessons appear on the Web, and all new schemes are invented by masters. However, even in these new schemes, you can see the basic actions and elements.
How to weave on a fork bracelets from elastics? Scheme and recommendations
For such an occupation, forks are fastened in 2 ways: either they are put on each other so that the teeth look in the same direction, or they are placed clearly opposite, spreading the teeth in different directions. Forks are fixed with a thread or a sturdy rubber band. The simplest schemes of bracelets can be performed on the 1st fork, but more often 2 devices are used for weaving.
To transform a simple rubber cloth into a finished bracelet, special fasteners in the form of the letters "C" and "S" are needed. They are usually made of plastic and are available in hobby stores. If you could not get such parts, you can connect the loops with each other by tying them with thin threads or even a bending wire.
It is very difficult to find schemes for weaving bracelets from elastics - professionals advise learning from videos, where all the complex nuances are much more clearly demonstrated. However, almost the same can be obtained if we consider step-by-step master classes with photos.
Bracelet "dragon skin"
The simplest and most attractive version of the bracelet is "dragon skin" or "dragon scales": it is easy to weave it not only on the machine, but also by means of forks, even if you almost had no practice in creating baubles from gum. The final bracelet turns out to be very wide, and it will look most attractive if the elastic bands are selected in different colors, creating a rainbow transition between them. So, for work you need 2 forks, the number of small rubber bands varies in width of the wrist and palm girth.
- The forks are superimposed on each other, the teeth look in the same mood, after which at the very base of the fork you need to fasten with a rubber band or a thick thread, and then slightly dissolve to the sides, by analogy with the opening of the fan.
- The creation of the 1st row begins with stringing twisted rubber bands on paired teeth: i.e. The 1st gum should cover the 1st and 2nd teeth, the 2nd one - lie down on the 3rd and 4th, etc. At the same time, the rubber bands are twisted in the form of the number "8" and they must be placed at the same level.
- On the next row, the teeth again are connected in pairs, but now they are 2 and 3, 4 and 5, 6 and 7: the outer ones are not affected, the new rubber bands are lowered without any deformations.
- After you have created the 2nd row, you need to do the following: grab the gum from the bottom row on the 2nd tooth, pull it over and transfer the tine over the prong again, overlapping the new gum from the 2nd row. The same is repeated for the remaining (3-7) teeth.
- The same steps in steps 3 and 4 must be performed anew, but a little differently: non-deformable elastic bands connect 1 and 2, 3 and 4, 5 and 6, 7 and 8 teeth. From the row under the new rubber bands are also pulled out and thrown through the prong of the fork of the loop of the previous ones.
- Already at this stage, you can see that the openwork canvas of the future bracelet is gradually forming behind the forks. It should be slightly straightened, pulling the links so that they lie evenly. And the actions of the previous steps are again duplicated: non-deformable elastic bands connect in pairs the teeth, except for the extreme ones, the lower elastic bands are pulled out and thrown from front to back. According to this algorithm, the bracelet is woven until its length is equal to the girth of your palm in the widest part.
- If you make a multicolor bauble, at any of the stages you can begin to change shades. For example, a rainbow version of 7 colors will require replacement every 4-5 rows, and fewer colors increase this distance.
- The last row of the bracelet is woven in the same way as the initial one, and it must necessarily be preceded by a pairwise combination of teeth except the extreme ones. The new row is made up of crossed with the number "8" rubber bands, worn on 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 and 7-8 teeth.
- Now the lower rubber bands need to be pulled again through each tooth and tossed back, then again to pull the cloth of the bracelet, leaving only the compacted twisted edge on the forks.
- Here comes the stage of fixation: the extreme link of the bracelet is pulled down from the tooth and is transferred through addition to the next tooth, so that the rubber bands overlap each other. The same is done with the others: from each extreme tooth you need to transfer the link to the middle one. There are only 4 elements left in the bracelet.
At the final step, each of these elements is completed with a “C” -shaped clasp, the rubber bands are removed from the forks. The edges of the bracelet are connected by wearing clasps, the bracelet takes the form of a wide ring.
Bracelets from rezinochek: video and instruction
If you still do not have enough experience in weaving rezinochek baubles, try the "triple fishtail": it is simple to perform, takes 30-40 minutes. free time. The bracelet turns out already, rather than the previously considered "dragon scales", but more dense. Weaving visually resembles the herringbone pattern.
- Forks are folded so that their teeth look in different directions, forming the letter "V", and are fastened with an elastic band or thread at the base. It is necessary to fix very tightly so that they do not slide.
- The first rubber band connects the extreme opposite teeth, intersecting between them (digit “8”), the second rubber band should connect 2 opposite teeth at once, also by crossing. The 3rd gum connects the 2 remaining extreme opposite teeth, it is also necessary to cross it. All gum moves so that they are at the same level.
- Now on any of the forks (for example, the one closest to you), a new elastic band is put on so that it simply lies on all 4 of its teeth, without deformation.
- On the same plug, on its extreme tooth, a new elastic band is placed, again connecting the other plug with the extreme tooth, but not crossed between them. The same must be repeated for 2 medium teeth (1 rubber band on both pairs), and for the last extreme one.
- A new gum is put on top of the same plug (let's call it working), again covering all 4 teeth, as in step 3. Then the actions of step 4 are repeated: new gum, connecting pairwise opposite teeth without crossing, single at the edges, common to middle ones. They again need to block on top of a new rubber band on all 4 teeth.
- Bone or wooden hook is required to pick up the lowermost gum, hold on the top of the teeth and put in front of the far fork. The same is repeated on the opposite fork, with each of the lower links.
- Now, on the working fork, you need to remove with your finger the last 2 single rubber bands that all the teeth covered at once), and, picking up the lowest of the remaining ones, under it, stretch it over the top of the fork, releasing it.
- With new rubber bands, the outer teeth are combined in pairs again, and together - the middle ones. Erasers do not intersect. On them, covering 4 teeth, 1 more elastic band lays down. All actions of steps 6 and 7 are repeated, then step 8 is duplicated. Repeat this pattern until the resulting web is equal in length to the girth of your wrist.
At the last stage, the remaining links are closed through addition and tossing until 3 loops remain. They sit down on the fasteners in the shape of the letter "C", the edges of the bracelet are connected.
Of course, weaving bracelets from elastics on the plug is not the easiest thing to do, but it is rather a matter of your practice. The actions are mostly identical, and the main difficulty is in attentiveness and the need to maintain high concentration. When the schemes above are mastered, you can move on to more complex ideas.