Stains from sweat - a constant companion of hot summer days. They appear due to the high temperature and accelerated rhythm of life. Spots spoil clothes, and it can be extremely difficult to get them out of the fabric.
Yellow stains from sweat: the causes of
- Yellow sweat stains may appear when using deodorant. There is an opinion that most often they occur when using sticks. The amount of deodorant also affects the intensity of sweating. Sprays cause yellow spots less often., but, at the same time, there is a possibility that there will be white marks on the armpits. However, it is more concerned with dark clothes.
- Many people solve a problem by refusing white things. Others choose loose clothing, the cut of which allows no contact with the armpits.
- Spots are located not only the armpits, but also on the cuffs and in the area of the collar. Most often such pollution occurs on shirts and blouses with long sleeves. In this case, the problem areas are wiped with a cotton swab dipped in vinegar. Also, instead of vinegar, you can put alcohol and soda on the yellow stains from sweat. They are mixed in a proportion of 4/1. Pollution scrub the resulting mixture, and then things are washed. These methods are not suitable for all tissues, but only for light.
Yellow spots under armpits: how to wash?
White clothes are usually rid of yellow spots with bleaching agents. There are special powders for light fabrics. Unfortunately, they can not always help. Bleaching and boiling can even harm: under the influence of whiteness and high temperature, the fabric becomes thinner.
It is best to wash dirty things immediately after the formation of stains, while they are not ingrained in the structure of matter.
Read also: How to wash dandelion stains?
Wash yellow stains from sweat: ways
Washing - the most popular method of getting rid of yellow spots. Many housewives simply wash dirty clothes with special powders. It is much more effective to pre-soak it. For this purpose use the same powder. Clothes can be left in the solution overnight, and then washed in a washing machine. How to wash the yellow spots from the sweat of the armpits? Use aspirin! In 125 ml of warm water dissolve 2 aspirin tablets. This solution is poured stains. In this way there are some tricks. Aspirin must first be crushed, so it is better to dissolve. If there are no tablets, acetylsalicylic acid can be used.
Remove yellow stains from sweat at home
To remove the yellow stains from sweat, you can use a special cleaning brush. T-shirt or shirt must be pre-wet. Clothing must be wet. Next, mix 1 tsp. gel for washing dishes, 2 tbsp. l soda and 4 tbsp. l hydrogen peroxide. All ingredients are mixed and put the resulting product on the spots. From above they can be rubbed with a brush. Clothes left for several hours, then washed as usual.
You can use just soda. A wet spot is sprinkled and left to lie down for 2-3 hours. Soda is rinsed, a spot is spread and covered with a new portion of the product. The clothes are again left for several hours and then washed with powder.
Wash yellow stains from sweat can, knowing the composition of the fabric. Woolen things in places of pollution should be treated with saline solution. Moreover, its concentration should be quite high. Alcohol will help to remove knitted items from yellow stains. They wipe dirty places. The easiest way to remove dirt from synthetic fabrics. To do this, you just need to wash the thing with a powder or to fix it with the help of laundry soap.
Remove yellow sweat stains: stain removers
- Well helps to cope with different types of stains soap Antipyatin. Another way is to use soap "Sarma" and detergent "Bos +". Yellow stains from sweat rubbed with soap and leave clothes to lie down for a few hours. In a basin with hot water, they throw up "Bos +" and put things there. Leave on 8-10 h, then wash thoroughly.
- Remove yellow stains from sweat using whiteness. A small amount of funds applied to the pollution and pour all cold water for an hour. At the end of time, clothes are washed in a typewriter. You can try and laundry soap. The clothes are soaked for 15-20 minutes, and then washed with powder. For better penetration of soap into the fabric and dirt, it can be crushed.
If the thing is expensive, and you are afraid to spoil it, it is better to take the clothes to dry cleaning.
Yellow stains from sweat on clothing - complex contamination. Best of all, they are removed after pre-soaking. You can use for this powder, laundry soap, "Antipyatin." In order for stains to appear, it is worth using a high-quality deodorant, wearing not too tight clothes made from natural fabrics.