There are several ways to knit beautiful socks with knitting needles: they consider the work on stocking knitting needles and ordinary ones to be the main ones. The difference lies in the number of working tools, as well as seams on the finished product - with the help of stocking knitting needles you can get rid of them altogether, which is great for knitting children's clothes.
At the same time, in the absence of experience, it is better to begin the practice on simple pair needles.
Graceful soves knitting needles for beginners: a knitting scheme and tips from professionals
If you are afraid that you will not cope with this product, try to practice without complex patterns. Take as a basis the classical scarf knitting, when there are only facial loops on the front side, but bring a variety of colors into it. By and large, depending on what kind of yarn you take, as well as how densely you will work, you will get either cropped socks without tops, or slippers-tracks. For the latter, a dense woolen yarn is needed, as well as rather thin knitting needles - professionals advise No. 2.5.
- On such a product, only 100 g of yarn is left, if you follow it clearly according to the scheme, then it is 50 g each of white and light green, and also a little crimson and pink for floral decoration, if you plan to do it. Shades can be varied at your discretion.
- At first, a not too tight elastic band fits: the front and back loops alternate as 5/2. The knitting density is 42 rows of 30 loops on a 10 * 10 cm section. In circular rows, you must work with facial loops, the rest is performed with a classic garter viscous: facial rows with facial loops, wrong side - purl.
- The pattern consists of alternating shades, as well as a rare removal of the loop as a purl, while the thread remains on the inside. The pattern is relevant only for the heel, while the main part of the slippers is elastic and the garter's sock is viscous. It is recommended to seal the foot (foot) by making an inner part of the same shape and size.
- For slippers-sledky with a foot length of 24 cm, you need to dial 63 loops with white thread on the spokes, distributing them so that you get 14, 17, 16 and 16 loops, and then start to perform an eraser according to the above scheme: 5 facial, 2 purl and t .d
- The heel scheme begins with 22 circular rows: 30 loops on 1 and 4 knitting needles perform the wall, alternating the front and removed loops to get rare air “holes”. After that, you need to perform a compacted heel on the foot, for which the green yarn of the front row begins with the edge loop, then 15 face ones, which will be half of all the loops, 2 together in the front one, and the work is turned over.
- A new row (purl) begins with the removal of the loop, then goes 3 purl, 2 together in the purl, 1 purl, and the work turns over. The next face row will be even shorter - remove 1 face, 4 face knit, 2 remove into a common face, tie another 1 face and turn the work again. The last even row should be repeated as the previous one, but the loops are purlled, and 5 pieces should be loosely knit before removal. Thus it is necessary to nullify the green yarn.
The remaining moments are much simpler: with a white yarn, a wedge to the heel and the main part of slippers-sledges are knitted, while the foot is better to knit with a satin stitch so that it does not have a relief and does not experience discomfort when worn. Head performed with a decrease of 1, 2 and 3 loops in even rows.
How to tie knitting needles: step-by-step instructions
Working on circular knitting needles, in fact, is not easy, the previous technique can cause a lot of questions and require intensive training, so we offer an alternative way to knit slippers or short socks on 2 knitting needles. The scheme may remain the same, only the principle of operation will change.
- Type on the needle 59 loops, knit 10 rows of classic garter stitch: on odd rows, face loops, on even rows - purl. This will be a side, which can also be performed with an elastic band.
- Divide all the loops in half, leaving an odd loop in the center. Before and after it, you need to make a nakid, thereby starting to expand the product. Knit the central loop in the usual way. As you work, apply the sheet to the foot, checking its compliance with the length of the foot.
- When the depth is complete, with each working needles, you need to knit 5 stitches with a garter stitch, and connect the next one with a loop taken from the side row. After that, the canvas is turned, the loops are removed from the sides. You will only have to join the side rows, tying the extreme loops together, and go to the heel, acting according to the pattern with alternating shades.
If you need very thick sledki, it is better to crochet them: it is even easier than working on knitting needles, and the bulk of knitting patterns are hook-oriented. Some skilled workers combine these techniques, making the sole with a crochet hook, so that it is tough and the sides are trimmed with knitting needles.