No children's holiday is complete without balloons. They can not only decorate the room, but also create fun toys. If a party is planned, adults and children will enjoy playing pirates with air blades. For their manufacture, you just need to study the instructions on how to make a sword from a ball.
Now there are many types, shapes and colors of balloons. But even this seemed to few demanding consumers, and twisting appeared - the art of creating various objects from balloons in the form of long sausages. Gradually, this hobby won the hearts of not only children, but also adults, who are happy to be engaged in twisting balls and creating funny and funny animals or toy weapons. By the way, for almost 18 years there has been a worldwide union of twisting people - twister designers. And one of the first technologies that yesterday's newcomers comprehended was the scheme of how to make a sword out of a ball.
General principles of twisting
Before you start making different shapes of cigarette balls (until the twenties of the twentieth century, twisters used only round balls), you should learn the basic principles of working with balloons:
- for twisting, it is better to buy special balls (they are more elastic and strong, unlike ordinary round models);
- no threads are used when working with the ball - knots are made to fix the elements on the air sausage;
- all twisting should be done only in one direction;
- the number of revolutions of the mount must not exceed 1.
How to make a sword ball sausage?
Children's party can be made simply unforgettable, if you invite kids to play musketeers or corsairs. But these heroes are simply unthinkable without swords and swords. Wooden or plastic tools are not always a good way out, as they can cause injuries. After all, children in the heat, as a rule, do not count on force. Come to the rescue of the swords of balls-cigarettes.
- sausage ball;
- hand pump.
- Inflate the cigarette-ball pump, hold the tip of the ball with 2 fingers so that it does not fill with air.
- Tie the resulting ball on the knot.
- Put off 15-20 cm from the knot and fold the ball.
- Making another 1 of the same segment, again fold the sausage.
- Now with the long end we twist the segments and tie the knot. The sword is ready.
How to make a sword from a long ball?
From a long balloon-cigarette you can make a sword with a beautiful handle.
- balloon (you can take a silver color for greater similarity);
- hand pump.
- Inflate the balloon with a pump (do not forget to leave 5 cm without air).
- We tie a tail.
- We retreat from the tail of 25 cm and do twist.
- Then we retreat 7 cm and again twist the sausage - it turns out a small ball.
- We repeat the previous step three times.
- Now we bend the twist so that the tail can be tied behind the top ball. Figured sword is ready.
Useful tips for novice twisters
Perseverance and enthusiasm are the main requirements for everyone who faces twisting. However, there are different options for exploring this hobby. For some, this is the need to inflate a couple of interesting balls to a party, and for someone - the main focus of the thematic event, and therefore you need a large number of toys from balls, cigarettes. And for those, and for others such advice will be useful:
- if the number of products from air sausages exceeds 3, then it is better to use a hand pump, since emotional enthusiasm may not be enough for intensive lung work;
- the tip of the balloon when inflated by 3-5 cm should remain unfilled with air - due to this segment, the product will not burst during the twisting process;
- after the bubble element is inflated, it should be slightly squeezed so that the air moves towards the unfilled tip;
- All manipulations are carried out with one hand, as the other holds the twisted bubbles.
If you know how to make a sword from a ball, be sure that your children will never be bored during the holiday. With such toys, they will be happy to have fun playing pirates or knights. The main thing is that you have enough balls for all the corsairs.