Mom is the closest person to us. She wants to please her so much on a holiday, but we do not always know how best to do it. Do-it-yourself gifts will be the most memorable for mom, because you have invested a bit of your warmth in them!
How to make a birthday gift for mom?
The most common birthday gift is a postcard. Make it easy.
For manufacturing will require:
- 2 sheets of thick paper;
- Small clean plastic bottle;
- Thin ribbon.
- Take a black or brown paint and draw a sprig on a sheet of paper.
- In the saucer, dilute the paint of a bright color, for example, pink. The paint should be very thick. Carefully dip the bottom of the bottle in this paint. Print them a flower on paper.
- Repeat a simple process, draw a few flowers.
- Wait for the paint to dry well. At this time, write your congratulations on the other sheet.
- Attach both sheets on the short side, either with glue or with a ribbon. In order to fasten 2 sheets of ribbon, you need to make 2 neat holes on the top of both sheets. Then pass the ribbon through the holes and tie it to the bow.
A gift to mother on March 8: the original bouquet
- From paper, you can make a bouquet of tulips.
- Make a paper double triangle. Fold all its corners upward - to the middle line.
- On the reverse side, do the same.
- Fold the edges of the workpiece to the middle line in front and behind. Next, the edges of the workpiece bend a little further than the middle line. On the left as well.
- Put one edge in another. Do the same on the reverse side.
- Bend the tip from the top of the blank - this will be the petal of the future tulip.
- Do the same on all four sides. You have an intermediate tulip blank.
- From the bottom of the workpiece - a small hole. There you need to inflate more air - so that the tulip opens. Blow very carefully, adjusting the petals and liners so that your tulip does not fall apart. The flower bud is ready.
- Now you need to make a stalk of a tulip and a petal. To do this, put a simple pencil on paper and wind a sheet on it, then cut off the excess and glue the resulting stalk.
- Have a little stalk wrinkle the tip and insert it into the hole in the tulip.
- Make a piece - cut it out of paper.
- Glue the sheet to the stalk. Tulip paper is ready.
We make presents for the new year
If you knit, then make a warm shawl, scarf or mittens for your mother. This gift is very relevant in the cold season, besides, it will remind you of the warmth of your hands. If you are good at embroidering, embroider a beautiful picture for your mother or even her portrait. A portrait embroidery pattern can be made by taking a photo and breaking it into squares of the desired size in a graphic editor.
Beloved mother can give her a portrait in a beautiful frame. To get started, choose the mother's photo that she likes most. Process it in a graphic editor and print on canvas (this service is offered by many specialized firms). Buy a suitable wooden frame and various trifles for decoration (for example, small toys, beads, sequins). Using glue, fix all these decorations on the frame, and then sprinkle them on top with hairspray with glitter. Insert the portrait into the frame. Your gift is ready!
You can make as a gift for mom a selection of her favorite songs. Record an exclusive music CD especially for her. For its design we recommend making an original insert with congratulations, New Year's drawings and a list of compositions. You can make it yourself in a graphic editor, and then print it on glossy paper.
- Grandma's birthday present
- Gifts from paper by your hand
- Present to the Grandmother's Birthday
- Gift certificate: how to make your own hands?
Mom is the most important person in our life! Sometimes it is very difficult to choose a good gift for her, because you really want to really please, inspire, make a genuine smile on your face. Make a present for mom with your own hands. She will be glad and will definitely appreciate your attention and care.