When girls start playing dolls, their parents receive an additional item of expenditure: furniture, a kitchen for a toy lady. However, adults who love needlework can save money. To do this, it is necessary to figure out how to make a bunk bed for dolls, to show patience and a little imagination.
How to make a two-story bed for dolls?
Your daughter will probably be happy if her doll will get a comfortable and beautiful place to sleep. And certainly will be delighted with the luxurious bunk beds! In addition, two favorite dolls will perfectly fit in this box.
- corrugated cardboard (the denser the better);
- 2 m of wire (medium thickness);
- 4 caps from markers;
- 4 cocktail tubes;
- small pieces of felt;
- a small piece of padding polyester;
- pieces of chintz;
- PVA glue.
- We make a pattern of the details of the bed on paper. Put the rectangle 10x14 cm.
- Round the corners of the long sides.
- Cut out on cardboard 2 sets of 4 templates.
- We glue in pairs the templates. Put under the press and leave to dry.
- To make the legs, in 2 bases we make 4 holes for the diameter of the caps.
- Putting the crib. Between 2 base patterns we lay a 3-wire wire around the perimeter so that it protrudes 10 cm along the edges.
- We coat the parts with glue and put them under the press.
- Bottom base with holes fit on the cap-legs.
- Wire bend up.
- The protruding ends of the wire upper base bend down.
- In the tube we pass the wire - it turns out the bunk bed.
- We decorate crafts. Pasting cotton cot.
- Cut the bed sheet, duvet cover and pillowcase. Sew the parts.
- For a pillow and blanket, we cut off pieces of a synthetic winterizer, insert it into a pillowcase and a duvet cover.
- We cut out the felt from the felt, flowers for decoration. A beautiful bed for the doll is ready.
Double bed for a doll family
Some toy manufacturers create whole doll families. And if you bought a girl two little sister pupae, then they cannot do without a double bed. Make such a box is quite capable of independently.
- plywood sheet;
- fabric for bed linen;
- synthetic winterizer for a blanket and pillow;
- a piece of silk on the bedspread;
- lace trim.
- On plywood mark the details of the bed. Draw a rectangle 30x15 cm.
- We make 4 small rectangles 7x4 cm with rounded edges on one wide side - this is the support of the crib.
- We make 4 small rectangles 3x2 cm - these are the connecting parts.
- Cut out the details.
- On the legs, the basis of doing a notch in 1 cm.
- The long side fittings are also notched.
- Putting the bed.
- We make a mattress from a synthetic winterizer and fabric by a bed size.
- We cut a sheet, we quilt a blanket, we cut out a pillow.
- From silk we cut out the veil, grind it with lace. The crib is ready.
Comfortable bed for Monster High
It is difficult to imagine a modern little girl who would not have a Monster High doll. But these funny creatures also love comfort, so you can't do without a cot for them. Moreover, it can be done with the child.
- corrugated cardboard;
- thin cardboard;
- thin and thick cocktail tubes;
- kebab sticks;
- color self-adhesive;
- a pen;
- piece of padding polyester;
- a small piece of fabric;
- stationery knife;
- 4 plastic bottle caps;
- 4 rhinestones.
- Mark the rectangle on the cardboard 19x40 cm.
- From the short sides we set aside by 4 cm, from the long ones - by 3 cm. We draw lines.
- Cut out the corners from 4 sides.
- Use the ruler to bend the parts.
- Thin cardboard glue the corners of the base.
- Self-adhesive pasted detail.
- Cut a 12x31 cm rectangle out of cardboard.
- We make a rectangle from a synthetic winterizer of the same format.
- We apply the synthetic winterizer to the cardboard and glue over the fabric. We have a mattress.
- We put the mattress in the crib, glue it.
- Repeat steps 1-10 for the second bed base.
- Fill thick tubule for cocktail with chopsticks for shish kebab.
- We make 3 more racks, repeating the previous step.
- Glue the rack to the boxes.
- On the lower base we glue the cap-legs.
- Between 2 tiers from the end we glue another 1 thick tube for the ladder.
- Now from thin tubes we make crossbeams for a ladder.
- The upper sections of the racks are decorated with rhinestones. The crib is ready.
If you want to feel the joy of joint creativity and see the delight in the eyes of a child, be sure to check out the recommendations on how to make a bunk bed for dolls. This piece of doll furniture does not require much effort, and the result can be even better than the purchased product. In addition, the crafts do not need any special materials - there are enough available tools.