Who among us did not draw his family in childhood and did not take offense at others who "did not guess" who is who! And all because if the body still somehow managed to cope, the face could not be in any way. Modern children have more luck: they have access to a considerable number of descriptions, telling step by step how to draw a person’s face with a pencil.
Portraits available for beginners
It is believed that the image of faces can only be those painters who use the theory of the "golden section" of Leonardo da Vinci. But nonprofessionals do not have to worry: to draw a person’s face in pencil step by step, even for beginners it will be enough to become familiar with the simplest technologies and learn a couple of important nuances. So familiarity with the brilliant leadership of Leonardo can be postponed. But to get a hard and soft simple pencils and a black pen is worth it. Now it is very popular among young people to draw portraits of famous personalities - let's take this mini-current as a basis.
Drawing a male face
The face of the representative of the stronger sex should have well-drawn cheekbones and chin. Let us examine the technique of a male portrait using the example of a German actor Til Schweiger.
- solid pencil;
- soft pencil;
- ball pen with black ink.
- With the help of a solid pencil make the contour of the head, drawing eyes, lips, nose.
- Handle slightly dim the line of the mouth, eyes, nostrils.
- With strokes running from the nose to the outer part of the oval of the face, draw eyebrows.
- Also draw a bristle with a pen.
- Dim with soft pencil pupils.
- Draws the eyelids, making blackouts in the corners of the eyes.
- We denote the shadows on the eyebrows and the bridge of the nose, making the darker area to the right.
- We turn to the shadows on the lips, slightly obscuring the top and enhancing the tone in the corners.
- Using a soft pencil, we make strokes of the bristles, which we then shade with a piece of newspaper or paper.
- Finish detailing facial hair with a few strokes on the chin.
- On the contour of the face make a shadow.
- We darken the neck and draw the Adam's apple, leaving its bulge bright.
- Use a soft pencil to darken the hair and T-shirt.
- The last stage is the outline of the face contour and the shading of the shadow with a piece of paper.
Learning to portray a woman's face on paper
Maiden and ladies' faces, in contrast to men, have more subtle features. Therefore, in their image preference is given to a solid pencil. As in the previous instructions for beginners, we will master a technique that describes how to draw a girl's face in pencil in stages, on a celebrity. This time - on the actress, singer and model Hilary Duff.
- We start with the oval and markup inside it. To do this, draw two perpendiculars.
- Solid pencil outline contours of the face. At the intersection of the lines we make the nose, in the centers of the upper quarter - eyes with eyelashes. Above the eye - eyebrows.
- Draw the outlines of the mouth ajar, add teeth.
- Draw strokes of hair and wipe auxiliary lines.
- We arm ourselves with a black pen and draw the darkest areas: pupils, eyelash growth line, upper eyelid border, nostrils, as well as the mouth area.
- Use a soft pencil to detail the skin of the lips, giving them volume using a brighter area in the center.
- Do the same shadow under the eyebrows and eyelids.
- We darken the face and neck, blending strokes with a piece of paper.
- Using a soft pencil draw curls. The portrait is ready.
Portrait of seniors
Depicting age faces, it is necessary to pay special attention to wrinkles, after all, they give naturalism to the pattern. Gradually drawing a portrait of an elderly person with a pencil for beginners is not easy, but detailed guidance makes the task much easier. Consider a double portrait: it will be a man and a woman.
- We draw two circles so that one is slightly lower.
- Add in circles in two intersecting straight lines for the image of facial features.
- We mark our eyes just below the middle of the horizontal line - so we will show that the look is lowered.
- We put the dash from the intersection of the lines to the desired length of the nose in a vertical line.
- Denote the shape of the face, draw the ears.
- In the middle of the bottom of the auxiliary line draw a mouth. Grandfather add stubble.
- Now proceed to the wrinkles. They are located in the corners of the eyes, under the lower eyelids, in the nasolabial region, and in the grandfather also on the cheekbones.
- Dorisovyvayem hair, soft pencil do feathering (you can use a piece of paper).
- On the grandfather's forehead we make a couple more wrinkles.
- Man draw glasses.
- Detail the visible part of the clothing (the shirt of the hero).
- Shade the area around wrinkles. Figure is ready.
Nuances in the image of faces
Proportions - this is the main principle that should guide the image of the face. In addition, novice artists will not be superfluous to know that:
- eyes - the accent of any portrait, but do not draw them in the center of the oval head. Shift them down a bit, as you need to leave room for the forehead and hairline;
- "The mirror of the soul" takes 1/5 of the face in the figure;
- the point of intersection of the horizontal and vertical lines in the oval is the place where the nose should be located;
- instead of an oval, the contours of the face can be marked with two trapeziums in contact with long bases (which will be the location of the eyes and the upper point of the ears) and a triangle - the chin;
- drawing eyes, you should start with the pupil, and then proceed to the eyelids and eyelashes;
- all lines are drawn first with a solid pencil;
- making blackouts with a soft pencil, you do not need to push it hard, otherwise your face will turn out to be rough.
Instructions describing how to draw a person's face with a pencil in stages help to master the skill of creating portraits at a very high level. The main thing is that the whole set of equipment is available even for a child. It remains only to have time and patience. After all, how carefully you follow all the recommendations depends on the final result.