Among those who can not draw, there is an opinion that aerobatics in painting is an image of people. However, confidently using pencils and paints refute such a statement. Moreover, many artists claim that the technology that describes how to draw a person in pencil in stages, for beginners, is very accessible.
Learn to draw? Start ... man!
In life, we are faced with different situations in which skills are required that would seem never to be useful. For example, if you describe in your studio a dress that you invented, it is easier and faster to present it on a person, that is, to draw a model. So there is a need to study instructions describing how to draw a person in full height with a pencil. In addition to everyday situations of this kind, such skills will be useful, for example, with:
- creating storylines with a child;
- illustrating developmental activities with kids;
- preparation and design of various holidays (for cards, posters), etc.
And it does not matter if you do not have drawing skills: in spite of all the natural complexity of the human structure, it will not be difficult to draw it. Ready to check on yourself?
Drawing technique based on geometric shapes
There are several techniques for beginners with a detailed description of how to draw a person in stages. The simplest method is based on a combination of geometric shapes.
- We start with the oval - this is a type of the head.
- Just below draw a rectangle.
- We connect figures with a small piece-neck.
- From the bottom, slightly receding from the corners of the rectangle, we draw primitive legs. Do not forget about the bends of the foot. You can slightly bend the limbs at the knees.
- From the tops of the upper corners we draw hands, adding strokes to indicate fingers.
- We enlarged the pens: draw lines above and below the original one.
- Do the same with the legs. Between them we draw a smooth transition.
- On the head denote the ears.
- We complement the drawing hair.
- Detail the ears with a pair of lines.
Now you can take for facial features: we do mouth, nose, eyes and eyebrows.
- With the following smooth lines we will transform a rectangle into a shirt, adding a collar, cuffs and buttons.
- Detail the palm and fingers.
- Denote the pants, depicting folds in the knees.
- We finish the shoes.
- We erase auxiliary lines and paint our hero.
Stick, stick, cucumber - turned out man
Even those who are only superficially familiar with the rules of drawing, know that in this kind of art the key concept is the proportionality of the image. But for the image of people, volume is also important. It is on these features that the Disney-based drawing technique is based, explaining in detail for beginners how to draw people with a pencil in stages with strokes.
- Draw an oval head.
- With strokes we show the length of the body, the width of the shoulders and the pelvis.
- We finish hands and feet, adding feet and palms.
- Make the volume by adding smooth lines.
- Add hair.
- Draw eyes, mouth, nose and ears.
- Detail the fingers.
- Depending on the floor, add clothes, shoes.
- Coloring - the picture is ready.
The image of the figure on the basis of the structure of the skeleton
Knowledge of anatomy is very useful for drawing a human figure, since a skeleton is used as the basis for one of the techniques.
- Draw an oval head.
- Just below we have an oval trunk, under it - the pelvis.
- We connect the head and torso with two lines - the neck, and the torso and the pelvis - with the curve of the waist.
- Circles show the shoulder joints, drawing them tangentially to the oval of the body.
- At the level of the bend of the waist we note the elbow joints in circles.
- We connect the shoulders and elbows with rectangles, and also build trapezoidal figures to the level of the pelvic floor, which are completed with the palms.
- Stroke we connect the neck and shoulders.
- From the pelvis draw two trapezoids - hips. Their length is equal to the length of the body.
- Circles show the knees.
- From the knees we build 2 rectangles - legs.
- Finish the foot, showing their strokes.
- Now you can "put on" our skeleton, depending on its gender.
- The oval of the face is divided by two perpendiculars, their intersection is the nose, in the centers of the upper quarters are the eyes.
- We finish the mouth, eyebrows and ears.
- Add hairstyle.
- We remove auxiliary lines and paint the picture.
Technique drawing people in motion
If you draw plot pictures that depict people, then you probably will need the ability to depict the figure of a person in motion. Consider some basic points of such a picture.
- We draw a straight line, divided by strokes into 6 pieces. Each segment is the size of the head. For the image of the child’s head, the head should fit 6 times on the initial segment, and 8 times for the adult body.
- We extend the third stroke from the oval - this is the waist of our little man.
- We make a neck - for this we outline two small segments from the oval.
- We draw shoulders with oblique strokes, round the line of the forearm of the left hand and show its continuation at an angle.
- Make the hand volume, add the palm with your fingers.
- The right side of the person must be turned away from the focus. To do this, draw the border of the trunk straight, and from the shoulder line we draw out a part of the forearm, the palm is drawn to the expanded one.
- From the waist we draw straight lines - legs.
- Finish the foot.
- Add a little man clothes.
- Back to the head. Since the figure is rotated, we depict the face in profile. Smooth line show the forehead, the bulge of the nose and lips. Outline the chin.
- Draw on hair.
- We wipe the auxiliary lines and add color to the picture with colored pencils or paints. Figure is ready.
For painting and drawing talent needed - this is indisputable. But you can create images without possessing special abilities. The main thing is to find a suitable instruction with a description for beginners and understand how to draw a person in stages with a pencil. Technician performing drawings of a lot of people, so that you can choose the most convenient one for yourself. And who knows - maybe soon a new creative hobby will appear in your life ...