Catosal is a drug that is used only in veterinary medicine to cure impaired metabolism in cats. Katozal tones and strengthens the body of animals, while stimulating protein and metabolic processes, as a result, your pet becomes active, mobile and healthy.
Katozal: instructions for use
As practice shows and reviews of animal owners, with the help of Katozal, their beloved kitten grows well, develops and plays. This drug is not dangerous for cats, so you should not expect a negative reaction. At the recommended dosage, the animal does not get used to the drug, it can be given even to pregnant cats.
Indications for use
Catosal is prescribed to cats in such cases:
- If the animal has a weakened body after an unbalanced diet;
- When you need to improve the body's immunity, so as not to become infected with various diseases;
- During exhaustion and after experiencing a severe illness;
- Pregnant cats to give birth to healthy kittens;
- In order for newborn kittens to grow faster and develop properly, and weak animals quickly gained strength.
Dosage Catosal for animals
- Depending on the weight of the kitten, the drug is prescribed from 0.5 to 2.5 ml for serious diseases subcutaneously intramuscularly. But you can also prick very slowly intravenously 1 time per day. If the disease has become chronic, you need to prick with 0.5 standard dose of Katozal daily.
- If the kitten had an unbalanced diet, the drug is used at a dose of 3 times a day with short intervals.
- If the doctor prescribes a second course, it should be repeated after about 2 weeks, in some cases earlier.
The drug is well combined with antibiotics.
Reviews of the drug Katozal
Yuliya: She began to give Katozal to her beloved pet, who had had a serious illness. The veterinarian advised the course of this drug, after the first injections the cat became more active and quick. On my own, I did not inject a drug to him, I trusted the specialist.
Yuri: I picked up the kitten on the street. Naturally, he took him first to the veterinary clinic, where experts examined him. The doctor advised the drug Katozal, because the nutrition of the animal had been scant before, it was thin and skinny. After a course of medication and good nutrition, the kitten was fully grown, and now he has become a favorite friend of the children.
In conclusion, it should be added that Katozal should be used for the purpose of the veterinarian, although he has no particular contraindications. Since the drug has a stimulating and tonic remedy, it can be prick as a prophylactic agent, it has no side effects.