Spots of wine always appear unexpectedly - on your favorite snow-white tablecloth, on your expensive blouse ... So that these minor troubles do not spoil your mood, there are many proven ways to eliminate pollution. How to wash red wine? To solve the problem, simple, but at the same time effective actions should be performed.
"White cloth covered with wine ..."
It is advisable to take up the matter immediately after the spot is found. Old traces of wine - the most difficult task, and return the original purity of the soiled things will not be easy. It is better not to immediately send the entire product to the wash, but first clean the contaminated area first. Wine is quickly absorbed, and when exposed to air and sunlight, the spots become very stable, as if the fabric has been treated with a high-quality dye. Therefore, the sooner you start to act, the better the work will go and the more will please the result.
The success of any occupation - in a positive and decisive mood. If you wish, there will definitely be an effective way that tells you how to wash red wine and save your favorite fabric product, be it colored or snow white. The procedure for removing contamination is as follows.
- First, it is advisable to check the selected product in an inconspicuous area of the stained product — on stocks of seams or underfolds of clothing. Make sure that the textiles will not suffer from the drug, which will remove the stain.
- Under a place that is contaminated with wine, put a white cloth that absorbs moisture.
- If there is a lining, it needs to be loosened.
- To eliminate the stain to deal with the seamy side. Apply the appropriate tool with a cotton swab, which must be changed as it gets dirty. Perform circular motions from the edges of the spot to the middle.
We choose an effective tool
Well, if you have at hand will be high-quality and reliable stain remover. Only you need to carefully read the instructions for such a drug, find out for what types of fabrics and stains it was created. If the tool is not suitable for your case or it is simply not at hand, there are other ways to deal with the problem. Here are tips from experienced housewives, suggesting how to remove the stain from red wine:
- for durable white fabrics traditionally used boiling water. The soiled surface is pulled over a deep container (basin, bucket) and the boiled water is poured onto the wine stain until it is removed. This method allows you to easily get rid of fresh pollution;
- deciding on how to wash red wine from clothes, stop using soap. Because of this, the stain means usually change color and only become fixed. For silk products it is recommended to apply a 10% solution of acetic acid. Glycerin dissolved in warm water will be useful for cleansing woolen clothes. The same substance can be diluted with alcohol (1: 1) - this will help remove stains from wool and silk;
- old stains are amenable to hydrogen peroxide-based products. At 1 tbsp. hot water will need 1 tsp. peroxide and ammonia. Remove the stain with a cotton swab, and then rinse thoroughly with warm water;
- Here is another interesting practical solution to the problem of how to wipe red wine from colored fabric. The tool is prepared from egg white and glycerin (1: 1 ratio). After processing the stain, the item is rinsed in slightly heated water to prevent the protein from folding;
- get rid of dried traces of red wine helps a stronger drink - vodka. It is necessary to wet the stain and leave for some time. Blot with a clean cloth and rinse;
- for purification of white tissues, ammonia and glycerin (1 part each) are added to vodka (3 parts). After processing the contamination, the product is thoroughly rinsed with warm water;
- It often happens that red wine is spilled on fabric upholstery. How to wash it in this case? Fresh contamination generously sprinkled with salt. Leave to absorb moisture. Clean moistened cloth. For old stains use a recipe with hydrogen peroxide.
Stains from red wine with a cloth to bring difficult, but possible. It is advisable to provide soiled products "ambulance". After all, it is much easier to cope with fresh pollution than with old ones. Using the available tools and a little patience will help return things to cleanliness and freshness.