Origami is the most ancient art of folding figures from a simple sheet of paper, which came to us from Ancient China. Everyone can master this fascinating type of creativity - it’s enough to follow the pattern, stock up on paper and patience. In origami, accuracy is important, the deviation of 1 - 2 mm can lead to the fact that the figure will not turn out the same as you need. The heart in the technique of origami is a wonderful gift to your loved one.
How to make origami heart?
Take a square sheet of red or pink paper and divide it into 3 equal parts. Fold the lower right corner (angle A) until the intersection with the bend on the left. Fold the corners B and C so that they coincide with A.
Turn a sheet of paper over, fold back the top corner. Make bends at the edges, forming roundings. Your heart is ready! It can be attached to a stick and just give to your loved one.
Tab for books
Take a square sheet of paper, fold it in half and fold it again in half. Expand the sheet. Bend the bottom half in half to the fold line in the middle. Turn the sheet over to the other side and fold the bottom corners with a triangle. Turn the paper over again.
Now bend the bottom corner up to the intersection with the top edge of the sheet.
Turn the sheet over to the other side, unfold the bend and give it the shape of a flat triangle. Repeat the same with the left side. Fold the edges of the triangle up. Bend the lowermost corners with small triangles. Turn the paper over to the other side and fold along the dotted lines. Your heart is bookmarked.
Origami heart with flower
Take a red paper, size 14 by 28 cm. Gently bend it in half with a ruler. Now fold diagonally and expand the sheet. Once again fold the sheet diagonally (again, use the ruler). Spread out the paper.
Fold the sheet to the middle of the accordion. Fold the 4 corners inwards. Alternately, bend all corners, giving them shape. Turn the product over and bend the top corner of the product down. Bend the edges. Turn the figure over and the corners bend the triangles. Give each corner a beautiful shape.
Modular origami heart: manufacturing methods
For work you need about 370 modules of red color. Make them easy. Take the paper, divide it into 4 pieces. As a result, you get triangles, size 53 by 74mm. On one side of A4 paper, you get 16 triangles. If you divide them into 8 parts, get 32 modules, 37 by 53 mm in size.
- Fold the rectangle in half. Now bend and straighten the rectangle - this is necessary in order to outline the line of the middle. Fold the edges of the rectangle toward you, turn it over. Wrap the edges up, bend the corners and unbend them again. Fold all the marked triangles along the marked lines and lift the edges up. Bend the formed triangles in half. Your module is ready, it consists of 2 corners and 2 pockets. Make such modules 370 pcs. for your surround heart.
- The 1st row will consist of 5 modules, the 2nd one - out of 10. In the 3rd row you will need to add on the 1st module. The 4th should consist of 20 modules. Now split them in half and in the middle add another module.
- Fold the 5th row without adding modules, and in the 6th row add 2 modules on each side. In the 7th row, you will need to add the 1st module to the surplus from the 6th row. 8th, 9th and 10th rows collect exactly the same as the seventh.
- Find the surplus modules in the 8th row and place between them 4 modules on both sides. On 4 - 3, repeat again. You should have something like a basket. It turned out on 7 rows on both sides. The last row consists of 2 modules. Close the top. Add to the main structure 3 rows of modules, while pressing them to the top. Heart origami from the modules is ready. It can be decorated with an arrow, which is made of a toothpick and colored paper.
- Origami heart module: simple
- To create a simple modular heart, only 99 1/32 modules are needed. Paper can be of any color, but bright colors are best. 1st row - 1 module. In the 2nd row, insert 2 modules. In the 3rd row, insert the module of the 1st color in the middle, and along the edges - other colors.
- In the 4th row there should already be 2 modules. In the 5th - in the middle of 3 modules. Make a heart up to the 10th row inclusive (there should be 10 modules in a row). Starting from the 11th row, start narrowing down, moving to the middle (do not add modules to the middle).
- In the 12th row, insert 3 modules on each side. In the 13th - on 2 modules. In the last, 14th row, insert 1 module. The heart is ready. So that it does not fall apart, you can glue it around the perimeter with glue.
- Make a delivery for the heart of the same modules. Make 3 rows of 8 modules in a row. Insert a toothpick into the heart, after putting a little glue on it so that the stick will stick. Insert the toothpick back into the stand. Heart is ready. You can decorate it with beads or artificial flowers.
Heart origami pattern: photo
Origami is an ancient art that consists of folding paper figures. Folding origami is an exciting and rewarding experience. Thanks to the technique you can create truly amazing figures of animals, plants and objects. The origami heart is a symbol of love and life, with which you will express your sympathy to a person.