Happy Birthday Cards - a more common gift is hard to find. There are a large number of them, but despite such diversity or even because of it, the very meaning of the card is lost, and congratulations are not personalized. Birthday for each of us is the most important holiday of the year, and I want this day to be the most special. If you want your birthday card to be one of a kind, there’s simply no better way to do it yourself.
How to start making a birthday card?
For making a birthday card, you need to decide on the material, and also present, or even better to draw, a sample of the card that you want to receive as a result. So you can understand what will be necessary to create it: beads, rhinestones, paper pictures or miniature Photo.
In any case, you will need: cardboard, glue, scissors, pencils, colored paper, a ruler, stickers with a beautiful ornament, adhesive tape, colored pencils or paints, thin ribbons or decorative lacing.
- What to give a loved one?
- What to donate to a bachelorette party?
- What gift to make out of paper?
Making the basis of the postcard happy birthday
Take a sheet of cardboard and fold it in half. You should get the base of your postcard. You can determine its size in advance and pick up cardboard 2 times the size of a postcard. Now you need to decorate the cardboard. To do this, you can use colored paper, choosing a color that will be the main for the whole composition, or a thin fabric. After that, glue the front side of the postcard with colored paper or, to create elegance, cover it with a thin cloth and stitch on a typewriter.
How to decorate a birthday card with your own hands?
Now proceed to decorate the card. For this you can use glitter, decorative cords, fabric of a different color or rhinestones. On the front side, you can stick special stickers with ornaments and even glitter. For a postcard, the base of which is fabric, we brush on top beautiful buttons, ribbons, rhinestones or decorative lacing along the edges of the postcard. There are no restrictions for your imagination. All decorations can be placed in artistic disorder or strictly around the perimeter of the card, emphasizing the edges or focusing on some area.
A bright spot will be the flowers on the postcard, made with your own hands.
We make a postcard with happy birthday inside
Having decorated the outer sides of the postcard, inside make an ornate frame around the perimeter. You can draw it with helium pens or cut out of colored paper. A decorative cord attached at the center of the postcard will look beautiful. With it, the card can be opened in an original way. You can also decorate the entire perimeter of the postcard inside with the same beautifully woven ribbons.
After that it is necessary to fill the free space of the postcard. Silk ribbons of different colors will help you with this. You can make beautiful small bows from them and stick them on a postcard. If your card is designed for men, then instead of bows it is best to use ribbons that can be tied in the form of a tie or various figurines of objects that are close to men. Remember, the colors of the design of the entire card should be in harmony with each other.
- What to give to a friend?
- What to give to the wedding?
- What to give to the wedding?
How to give originality a happy birthday card?
To make your card unique, you can make the inscription happy birthday by putting it on top with rhinestones. If this is a card for a woman, you can glue small silk or satin bows in the middle of the letters. So that inside the card looked at least original, its main background can be made not just a sheet of white paper, but pink, beige or light green shades or even more festively can be used to make velvet of light color as a background. You can also stick inside on the left side of the postcard original photos from childhood birthday and even write good words under them.
How to make a greeting card with your own hands?
- If you used paper for the main background, then helium pens or paint will help you write the words of congratulations.To do this, it is best to first write the words of congratulations in pencil, and then circle them with pens or a brush. Helium pens are best used with glitter to give a festive atmosphere.
- For the design of the text on its perimeter, you can glue small silk or satin bows with a bead in the middle.
- If you can draw beautifully, then on the left side of the postcard inside you can draw some nice miniature, and arrange the text in the corners with beautiful flowers or make them out of paper.
- If you decide to use cloth as the main background, then the words of congratulations are best laid out with beads, beads or rhinestones.
- To make it more convenient, you can write congratulations on paper and then paste it with rhinestones. Then cut and glue or sew to the fabric.
- Since velvet and silk are very beautiful and rich fabrics themselves, there will be enough laid out words of congratulations with rhinestones, otherwise your postcard may turn out to be too bright.
Not a single birthday greeting is complete without a postcard. Having decided to make your gift special, it is better to make a postcard with your own hands, putting into it a part of your soul and love for the birthday boy, and he will certainly be able to feel it and appreciate your attention and care. In the age of plenty, but the impersonality of such a birthday gift will be especially pleasant.
A happy birthday greeting card - the most important day for any person, made with your own hands, will help you to put into your wishes the warmth of your hands and the joy of your heart.