Paper napkins are a very convenient material for creating various beautiful things.. They will allow you to make decor items, gifts and other beauty with minimal cost. This material is diverse in color and texture, which makes it even more valuable. In addition, crafts from napkins make quite easy.
Beautiful panel on the wall of paper napkins
This panel depicts a natural composition, presented in a very original version. Of course, that having mastered such a technique, you will be able to invent completely different drawings that only come to your mind.
You will need:
- Paper napkins, various on the invoice and color,
- Thick base paper.
Completing of the work:
- First, you need to carefully consider the composition of the future mural. Imagine how these or other elements should be placed on it, you can outline with a pencil some details that will help you to arrange the composition correctly on a sheet.
- Now choose napkins for trees. You can take a variety of material. There are no restrictions on this. In order for textures to differ from each other, use both multi-layered variegated and single-layer paper napkins.
- Cut a strip from the napkin, which will be 4 cm in width. If you use a multi-layer napkin, you can either remove the white layers contained in it or leave them. The result will be different.
- The cut strip must be bent in half. It is necessary to bend along the entire length of the strip. Then fold the strip in half again and smooth your fingers well.
- Arm yourself with a toothpick and wind the resulting strip onto it, turning it with the closed side up. After the entire strip is wrapped on a toothpick, remove it, slightly twisting. Twisted strip should be slightly dissolved and secure the tip of the resulting helix.
- To make a panel, you need to make a lot of such blanks.
- Those blanks that you have done will be useful to you for the crown of the tree. To make the barrel, you need the same spiral billet brown. Of these, it is necessary to form blanks that will resemble the eye in their form. To do this, just a little pinch along the edges of the round billet. The same harvesting must be done in green to arrange the grass under the trees.
- Now we turn to the formation of branches, as well as strips, which will be the outline of the trunk. Take a brown napkin with white layers. Cut a strip from it and fold it in half. Then unfold the strip and bend its lower and upper edges to the intended line. Now fold the strip in half and glue it inside.
- To make a conifer tree, take a green paper napkin. From the napkin, cut the strip in thickness, equal to 5 cm. If you took a multi-layered napkin, then remove the white layer. Fold the strip in half first along, then across. Then fold the strip across again. On the open side, make cuts in the form of a fringe.
- Take a toothpick and start to wind a strip on it. When winding the strip does not need to unfold. Complete the formation of the workpiece by removing the toothpick and securing the tips. Bakhromu need to fluff.
- Now we begin to collect the picture. First of all, prepare the base for the panel. For this, it is best to use thick paper. First outline the location of the tree trunk. To do this, glue to the base a few blanks in the form of an eye. It is necessary to glue them on those places where hollows should be located according to the composition you have planned. Cooked previously glued brown blanks need to be placed on the edges of the future tree and between hollows.
- Now start gluing the crown. When a small part of the crown is formed, add a twig to it. So continue until you get a full-fledged woody crown.
- Next, place a fluffy conifer tree, making it from the corresponding parts intended for it. It remains only to arrange the ground under the trees with the help of green blanks in the form of an eye. At the end of this procedure, your panel will be completed. Now it will be able to please the eye to the guests who come to your house or to become a wonderful and interesting gift for your friends.
Decorations for frames from paper napkins
If you have a photo frame, but in your opinion, it is too dull and does not have a special originality, try to attach a little imagination and decorate it yourself. In order to make beautiful decorations, you can use ordinary paper napkins.
You will need:
- Paper napkins of various colors,
- PVA glue,
- Stationery file (you can take glass or thick film),
Completing of the work:
- First, all the napkins must be torn into small pieces. The size of the received pieces will be reflected in the result, therefore only it is up to you to decide what size these pieces will be. When the napkins are on alert, put them in a bowl and cover with water. Putting in one bowl the pieces of colorful napkins, get a nice mix of different shades.
- As soon as the pieces are well soaked with liquid, drain the water, and wipes themselves need to be pressed a little. Too intense spinning is not worth it, otherwise you risk overdrying your work material.
- Then we dip the pressed napkin mass into the PVA glue. Clay should have a fairly thick consistency. Glue to napkins should be added in a 1: 1 ratio. The entire contents of the bowl must be thoroughly mixed and ensure that each piece of napkin is well soaked in glue. Now wipes need to be pressed again.
- Next you will need a clerical file. Inside it is necessary to put a picture that will serve as a stencil for creating decoration. According to the stencil, lay the napkin mass on the surface of the file.
- Once your pattern is fully formed, it must be left to dry completely. To dry such a work of art can from several hours to several days. Duration of drying depends on the thickness of the jewelry.
After drying, the blanks must be separated from the surface of the file. This should be done carefully so as not to damage anything. Cut the remaining glue with scissors. Now the resulting blanks You can revive a boring photo frame or any other object.