Before you buy a Yorkshire terrier, carefully study all the features of its nutrition.For the Yorkshire Terrier has its own special rules. The knowledge of these rules is able to preserve the health and beauty of your pet for many years, which it will delight you.
Useful products for the Yorkshire Terrier
Buckwheat and rice They are an excellent source of magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and vitamins of group B and PP. The optimal combination of food Yorkshire terrier will be 25% of the croup, 25% of vegetables and 50% of proteins. Yorkshire terriers eat shrimp and squid well, which are useful and contain minerals and iodine in their composition, but they must be thermally processed.
Yorkshire terrier nutrition and allergies
Yorkshire terriers are susceptible to allergies, so exclude some foods from its diet. Eliminate pearl barley, oatmeal, red meat, eggs, pork, milk and chocolate from the diet. The terrier does not like dairy products: kefir, ryazhenka and yogurt - but sometimes it is necessary to add cottage cheese to its food.
The Yorkshire Terrier sometimes eats dried apricots, prunes and raisins. They contain in their composition a lot of manganese, potassium, iron and vitamins, contributing to the normalization of metabolic processes.
Yorkshire Terrier Diet
One of the possible options for feeding the Yorkshire terrier is: 50% turkey, offal (heart, liver, stomachs) and 50% chicken, 25% buckwheat and rice, boiled in salted water, 25% grated apple or carrot, and 3-4 drops of vegetable or olive oil. The presence of fish and meat products, which should be thermally processed before feeding, will be important here. To do this, chop the meat finely and pour boiling water over it, placing it in the microwave for 4 minutes. This treatment will help preserve the nutrients that will improve the digestibility of food and kill the parasites.
Yorkshire Terrier Nutrition Guidelines
- Do not make a cult of food for your pet. When deciding how to feed a Yorkshire terrier, remember that all food must be easily digestible, and vitamins and minerals must be present in the correct proportions.
- With a large excess of protein in the diet, kidney disease is possible, and for those who are too sensitive - the appearance of allergies.
- Not all Yorkshire terriers are prone to allergies, so you can choose your own food. They love some rice or buckwheat porridge with meat and vegetable meat.
How and what to feed the Yorkshire terrier?
- Include foods that contain protein in your diet. This can be beef, liver, raw yolk and fish 1-2 times a week. Just do not give him raw proteins. Add some crumbly curd to your diet. He is able to reduce fat in the liver, which in Yorkshire terrier is rather weak.
- Before use, be sure to boil the fish. Yorkshire terrier can only eat sea fish, boil it before that. It will be very well combined with a few drops of vegetable oil and grated carrots. You can add some dry seaweed to the fish. Once a week you can include 1 boiled yolk in his diet.
- When determining the nutritional standard of the Yorkshire Terrier, its weight should be considered. Feed him, guided by the following rules. 500 g of weight - 1 tbsp. l stern. Yorkshire terrier, having a weight of 2 kg per 1 feeding should receive 4 tbsp. l stern.
- The feeding regime for a Yorkshire terrier puppy, from 3 months to 6 months, will be 4 feedings per day, the young terrier will be fed 3 times a day, and when your pet turns 10 months, 2 times a day from 1 tbsp will be enough. l grated apple in the form of dessert. Remember that all food must be freshly prepared.
- If the Yorkshire terrier does not eat up its portion for 20 minutes, the feed should be removed, not offering until the next feed.
- Feed your pet at the same time. When the Yorkshire Terrier eats properly, it will not be fat or thin.
Yorkshire Terrier Nutrition Precautions
When feeding the Yorkshire Terrier, avoid giving him boiled tubular bones, sausages and wieners, smoked meat, fatty pork, lamb, sausages, flour products (bread, pasta). Do not add raw fish, especially river fish, to food, no cabbage, beans, pies, beans, turnips, potatoes, cakes, juices, broth, fatty cheese. He is also strictly forbidden also very cold or hot foods, high-salted and spicy foods, you can not feed him with cheap feed, off the table and allowed to pick up from the ground.
What to feed a terrier: natural or ready-made feed?
The advantage of natural products is the absence of chemical additives, the presence of trace elements, vitamins and antioxidants. But it is quite difficult to maintain a balance in the diet. You yourself need to add vitamins and minerals to it. The presence of fiber from cereals, fruits and vegetables will be obligatory.
If you travel frequently, then cooking food on your own will be problematic. Ready food is quite simple to use and balanced. It already has all the necessary vitamins and trace elements.
Proper nutrition of your pet is very important. A dramatic change in nutrition or feeding with natural and ready-made food together can cause negative changes in the digestive tract of the Yorkshire terrier. But when feeding finished food, he gets all the vitamin and mineral supplements immediately. If you yourself prepare him food, be sure to add there vitamins and minerals yourself. Properly compiled diet will help you avoid many troubles with the health of your little friend in the future.
And about what hairstyles will suit your pet and how to make them, read the article Haircuts for the Yorkshire Terrier.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Yuliya