Making bouquets of sweets is often called a sweet design, which today enjoys high popularity. This bouquet will be a great gift for a sweet tooth! Despite the fact that the bouquet is easy to perform, some still hold the opinion that this is the task of professionals and an ordinary person should not be taken for it. However, sweet flowers require at least a minimum of certain knowledge, the presence of aesthetic taste and sense of proportion.
In general, the ability to make flowers from sweets with their own hands is sure to come in handy in life. For the help and support provided, it is customary to give flowers and sweets, but you can replace this set with a sweet bouquet, it will be original and economical! Such a bouquet can be given as a supplement to the main gift, and to almost everyone, even a man, if, of course, he likes to feast on sweets.
- Candy and Corrugated Paper
- Gifts of sweets do it yourself
- DIY Cake
How to make flowers from candy?
For making a bouquet of sweets with your own hands, you will need: corrugated paper, packaging film and tape, transparent cellophane, double-sided or plain tape, you can take a wide or narrow tape, tape, scissors, stapler, sewing threads, toothpicks and barbecue sticks, sponge for floristics, or a piece of foam or foam rubber.
- AND the most important thing is candy: you can take absolutely any, caramel and chocolate, wrapped and without wrapper, rectangular and round. From any sweetness, even from marshmallow and marmalade, you can make a bunch, besides, it does not require any special devices.
- Bouquet of Chupa Chups
- How to pack flowers?
- Flowers from sweets do it yourself
Bouquets of flowers and sweets: candy-flowers
A bouquet for sweet tooth can include both fresh flowers and candy flowers. In order to make such a charm, no special skills are required. All you need is truffles in a bright shiny wrapper, you can take other candies.
- There are several options for making such a bunch. Take a candy wrapper with a tail, tape or tape or a toothpick. Attach a toothpick to the tail, wrap the candy wrapper around its circumference and secure with adhesive tape.
- The second way: take a rectangular piece of candy, a square piece of wrapping paper, the side of which is 8-10 cm longer than the length of the candy, adhesive tape and a toothpick. Wrap the candy in paper so that a cylinder is formed, in the middle of which there is a candy. One end of the cylinder should be wrapped in a ponytail, screwed around a toothpick and secured with tape. Tie the other end with a ribbon.
- The third way: take an oval or round candy, a rectangular piece of film or wrapping paper, scotch tape and a toothpick. From a rectangular piece make a bag in the form of a cone, put candy in it, wind the other ends of the paper bag on a toothpick. Secure the construction with tape.
Bouquets of flowers and sweets: candies in flowers
This method of making bouquets is considered more time-consuming and difficult. You need to have the skill of working with corrugated paper or other materials for the manufacture of artificial flowers. Corrugated paper is best used as it is more suitable for a sweet design.. Let's try to make pink buds of corrugated paper and candy.
Pink Buds with Candy
This embodiment of the sweet bouquet is suitable for the first time. The main thing to do everything carefully and accurately.
To make a pink bouquet of flowers and candy, you will need truffles or round candy, white or pink crepe paper, toothpicks, scissors and thread.
- To make one buttonhole, you need to cut two paper squares of about 10-12 cm, which are suitable, for example, on Raffaello candies. Highlight in the corrugation a fractional direction and cut in the shape of a semicircle the upper part of the squares. Then fold them and, overlapping one on the other, move the upper square to the left, and slightly stretch the middle part of the petals, giving it a slight bulge. Now put the candy on the right end of the folded petals and start to wrap it gently, petals, folding roll.
- In the bud there was an empty lower part, twist this flat edge on a toothpick and tie it with threads. At the top, straighten the petals and stretch along the edge, making them wavy. Well, that's ready pink sweet bouquet. If the first time you have failed, do not worry, in this case you just need to get a hand and then you will get wonderful bouquets!
Feel yourself as a candy florist. With such bouquets you will always surprise and delight your loved ones, and if you also make a bouquet with their favorite candies, then there will be no limit to the admiration! You can be guided by the already proposed techniques, and you can come up with something of your own, even more original. Just do not immediately eat such a delicious bunch!