The content of the article:
- What do you need for making flowers?
- Chrysanthemums from plastic bottles
- Bells from plastic bottles
- Sunflowers from plastic bottles
Plastic bottles are the material that anyone can find. From them you can make crafts of stunning beauty. Especially they will please your children.
Home is best to make flowers. There are several ways. Consider three of them: chrysanthemums and bells with your own hands and sunflowers from plastic bottles.
What do you need for making flowers from plastic bottles?
The child will answer this question: "Bottle!". Of course! But which one? Flowers, probably, are named because they originated from the word "color". Therefore, colored bottles are best for making them.
We can not cut anything without scissors. Knife is better not to use. They are inconvenient to work and you can cut yourself.
Stock up on more wire and paint that can paint plastic. If you do not know this, ask for help from the men, they will tell you.
So, to work on flowers from plastic bottles, we will need:
- colored plastic bottles;
Chrysanthemums from plastic bottles with their own hands
- Cut the bottom of a colored plastic bottle (white, yellow, red). If there is no colored bottle, use a transparent one, having previously painted it.
- Now from the cut off part of the neck make a flower. To do this, we cut thin stripes from the edge to the very neck. It turns out such a kind of "noodles"
- Using scissors, twist each strip. The flower will turn out curly.
- Now on the trimmed bottom of the plastic bottle, make a hole for the neck.
- Insert the received chrysanthemum flower into the hole.
- The bottom of the crafts, it is desirable to paint in green or make a plastic bottle of green.
- Chrysanthemum is ready! Even a child can handle this very easy way!
Bells from plastic bottles with their own hands
- The blue bell head is made of a plastic bottle of the corresponding color.
- To do this, use the top of the bottle with a cork. Cut out this part of the petals of the bell. And with the help of scissors we bend them outside to create the appearance of a blossoming bud.
- For mounting in the cork "flower" make holes. Through it pushes the wire.
- With the help of wire flower bell is attached to the base. This may be a regular stick, painted in green or something else that imitates the stem of a flower. Attach to the stalk green leaves, cut from a bottle of green or made from paper, for example.
- The bell is ready. For greater grace and resemblance to a real flower, take small plastic bottles for buds. Colorless - can be easily painted with paint.
- And yet, it is best to have "not only one bell flower" on the stem, but several.
Sunflowers from plastic bottles with their own hands
- Cut out large sunflower petals from yellow plastic bottles. You can cut from a colorless bottle and paint the petals with paint.
- Bind the flower petals. To do this, at the base of the petals make small holes. And fasten them with wire.
- For the middle, use the bottom of the bottle, which can be painted black. You can use the bottom of a dark brown bottle. The shape of the bottom will imitate ripe seeds.
- Attach the finished flower to the stem of the sunflower. Make leaves.
- The manufacture of the stem and leaves has already been mentioned above, when it came to bells.
Flowers from plastic bottles: photo
Based on the knowledge gained, you can make any other flowers! Imagine, look for new and similarities, look for ways to translate your ideas! You will succeed!
Flowers from plastic bottles will be a pleasant occupation for you and your household, as well as bring interesting notes to your cozy corner!