Recently, it has become truly fashionable to decorate your home with beaded crafts. This is an original element of the interior, which will emphasize the individuality of your home! Weaving is not a particularly difficult task, but it requires hard work and perseverance.
Beaded flowers: getting started
Before you get to work, you should know what are beads, what is it.
Beads are small balls that have a small through hole. The color range is the most diverse. You can find matte or pearlescent material for creativity, work with one-colored or pollinated paint beads.
The quality of the beads depends on the manufacturer. For example, Chinese is not good enough. It may be unevenly colored, holes may be missing, and the beads themselves may be different in size. The best manufacturer considered the Czech Republic. Their products are smooth, neat, with a minimum amount of marriage.
Of course, to train, to do the first work, it is possible with Chinese beads. However, when you go to the manufacture of large beautiful things, it is better to take the Czech.
For work, you will need a polyester or nylon thread, wire or fishing line. With the help of fishing line dovolumetric crafts. The wire is useful if you want to shape the product, for example, as when working with beaded flowers. However, one should be careful with such items, they are quite fragile.
Flowers from beads: simple crafts
Described below ways of weaving flowers from beads suitable for beginners.
Flower "Forget-me-not" from beads.
As you can see, for a start, you need to stitch 6 beads onto a wire. The first one is yellow, the other five are blue. Then, the end of the wire is again passed through 2, 3 and 4 beads, and then into the very first - yellow one. Twist the tip of the wire under the yellow bead.
Flowers need to do as much as required, for example, to fill a basket or a vase.
Then proceed to the manufacture of leaflets. He trudge in a parallel technique. At first 3 beads are put on the middle of the wire, then the wire passes through the second and third beads. Then the number of beads increases to the middle of the sheet, then their number goes down. Secure the wire by twisting. Make the right amount of leaves. And put together your bouquet.
Flower "Daisy" from beads.
Parallel weaving technique we produce 10-12 petals for our chamomile. Yellow beads is the middle of the flower. Then, we make petals of green beads according to the scheme. When all the individual parts of the flower are ready, we put them together. We connect the white petals with wire, inserting the yellow center inwards. We attach leaflets to the wire base. That's it, our daisy is ready!
Beautiful flower from beads for beginners
The proposed flower is not difficult to do. For work, you will need 0.3 mm wire, beads for the middle of the flower and beads of two colors to make the flower itself.
We begin to weave the flower petals with the technique of parallel weaving.
- The first, second and third row - pink beads, the fourth row - 2 pink beads, 1 white, again 2 pink. Fifth row - 2 pink, 2 white, 2 pink. And so on. The middle of the petal is 2 pink, 5 white, again 2 pink beads. After this row begins the reduction of white beads.
- As a result, you get such petals as in the figure below. They will need 5 pieces.
- Then follow 5 smaller petals. Along the edges there will be only one bead of pink color, in the widest part of the petal - 3 white.
- The next step is the middle of the flower. To do this, we string a large bead on a wire, and twist the ends of the fishing line under it.
- So, all the details of our flower are ready. That's how they all should look.
- We take our "pestles", combine them into one, and twist the ends of the wire together.
- From below we fasten small petals to the middle.
- Then, again from the bottom, we attach larger petals to the base.
- With the remnants of the wire you can do anything. You can twist them together, wrap them with green threads or green ribbon, and form a flower stalk. You can properly fasten the ends and cut off the excess wire.
- Twist the ends of the wire. You have a petal in the shape of a triangle with rounded edges.
- Then proceed to the manufacture of stamens. They will need about 30 cm of ordinary copper wire. It should be strung 7 pink beads, then leave 3 free, and after 4 we draw the wire in the same direction, not parallel.
- Align the stamen so that it is in the middle. Further, on the sides of it, you need to perform one more stamen. It is very important to make so that all three stamens adjoined to each other tightly. The ends of the wire are twisted under the stamens.
- Using the parallel weaving technique, we make 6 small petals. Weaving scheme: 1,2,3,3,3,2,1.
- Further, with the same technique, we make 5 large leaflets. They are made according to the scheme: 2,3,4,5,5,5,4,3,2,1.
- Then we start collecting the petals. Three large petals twist together, twist the end of the wire. Then, just below, fasten the remaining 2 large petals. It turns a twig.
- We take green wire, retreat from the edge of 15 cm, and string 3 white beads. The edges are twisted. It turned out bud. Then, we carry out 2 more such buds. We retreat from the made buds, we do, on the same wire, 3 more such buds.
- Now that all the details of our roses are ready, we can begin to assemble it.
- Take about 40 cm of thick wire for the base, put the stamens on top of it, wind the ends of the wire on a thick wire.
- Around the stamens we have rose petals, we twist them at the base. Also fasten the small petals under the bud. Base wrapped with floral tape.
- Next, on the base of the stem, fasten the twigs with leaves and buds. Your rose is ready!
Flowers from beads: photo
Bead flowers: video
If you show diligence and diligence in this work, over time you will get great crafts, which are quite able to act as a gift for birthdays, New Year and other holidays. I wish you success!