Violet color does not have an unambiguous description of its impact on a person due to the degree of unipolarity. There is a certain tradition to consider it the most unusual for perception. Experts in the field of psychology, after conducting certain studies, came to the conclusion that each person reacts to him differently. Including color options for flower buds.
In some countries, the purple color is attributed to the area of mysticism, making it a symbol of the night, under the auspices of which many unexplainable things happen. Some people compare it with the air in which tropical notes soar. Intellectuals and those who are not indifferent to secrets and travel love this color. But again, psychologists say that it is impossible to determine exactly which types of people are fans of this shade.
Those who love this color and gardening can try to refine their flowerbed or garden plot by planting purple flowers.
What does purple color mean?
In general, purple flowers mean that people admire, they also symbolize the charm and friendship. Violet itself is a binding color, it is able to reconcile and connect different people. Therefore, the flowers of purple hue will help different individuals to find a common language. Violet is the favorite color of poets and royal persons, therefore compositions composed of flowers of this shade look so royal and unusual.
Purple Flowers: Names
There are many purple flowers in nature, and if you want them to not disappear from your flower bed for a long period, you can turn them into a flower bed of continuous flowering.
- Crocus. A bulbous plant, quite common, begins to bloom in early spring. Many varieties of this crop have purple flowers. If you land on the 1st plot several at once, you will get a very unusual and beautiful combination. By the way, all varieties of crocus are well developed and grow both in the shade and in sunny areas. They will take root in any soil without stagnant moisture, do not require special care in relation to themselves. They are not afraid of frost and snow, but only their flowers are revealed only in sunny weather, and on the contrary cloudy: their petals are tightly closed. They can grow in one place up to 5 years, after which they are recommended to be transplanted to a new place of growth. Excellent they will look among the lawns and stones. They are also used for winter forcing;
- Hyacinths - they are called the kings of spring! Translated from the Greek language, their name translates as "flower of rain", which is probably associated with a rainy period in the place of its origin. By themselves, these plants are beautiful, strong, at the same time gentle and very beautiful, they also have a very pleasant smell and a variety of purple shades;
- Tulips. Let the plant with purple flowers in this plant is not so much, but they look very impressive. The flowers themselves are large, often with white trim;
- Rhododendron. It is an evergreen shrub loving the sun. There are not so many varieties of this shade, but they look very beautiful and bloom for a long time. It is used for both single and group landing;
- Lilac. She has a lot of fans. This plant and got its name thanks to the lilac shade of flowers !;
- Delphiniums and lupins. The first have semi-double flowers of dark color. Flowers of the 2nd plant are also unusual and very beautiful;
- Irises. What only colors they do not have! They are considered the leaders among the colors of purple hue. The color of some of their varieties is very unusual and immediately attracts views, as well as the shape of the flowers themselves;
- Decorative bow. Its flowers are collected in elegant inflorescences. He can become a decoration of any garden plot;
- Salvias, aquileties, Vittrock violets, campanulas, phloxes and aconites begin their flowering in the middle of summer;
- Purple skumpuia and purple hazelnut also begin to unfold their beautiful leaves in summer;
- The Rose. Let this shade is not very characteristic of roses, but, nevertheless, varieties of this color exist in nature;
- Bedley David or "Black Knight" - an exotic interesting plant. It blooms thickly, long and majestically. Velvet inflorescences, consisting of small flowers. Their aroma is like that of honey, which is why they attract butterflies so much to themselves. It grows very quickly. Shrubs can be planted both individually and in groups;
- Cat mint. Blooms with small tubular flowers of a light shade. They exhaust a very pleasant aroma, and bloom for a long time. If the flowering inflorescences are removed on time, the flowering will repeat;
- Lilies There are some hybrids that grow quickly, have a beautiful appearance, and their flowers sometimes reach 20 cm in diameter !;
- Gladiolus Hybrid varieties can bloom buds, which are painted in several shades at once;
- Clematis. Climbing plant, blooms magnificently, in recent years, is gaining increasing popularity among gardeners;
- Wisteria grandiflora "Multiuga". This plant is a strong growing vine. It blooms long and beautiful. Flowers, reaching a length of 30-50 cm, are collected in inflorescences. The shrub itself is a perennial, and sometimes it reaches 18 m in height, the leaves have a length of up to 30 cm. It blooms in early spring, and in the southern regions in May;
- Asters. Very common flowers begin to bloom in the second half of summer.
Flower with purple leaves: description
Not all lovers of purple flowers have the opportunity to grow them in their garden plots, but this can be done in an apartment! There is a houseplant that has purple leaves. At first glance it may seem that this is a very rare species, but in reality it is not at all like that. These qualities have purple acid or oxalis. It can be bred not only inside the house, but also in home gardens. She draws attention to herself with her leaves, which are painted in a rich purple color.
The flowers of this plant are inconspicuous and small and look very bright against the background of bright foliage. They may have a yellow, white or pink color. Oxalis blooms for a long time, with 3-4 flowers blooming at the same time, and after, blooming, they are replaced by new ones.
In many countries of the world, this plant is attributed to the symbols that bring happiness to the house. She was even nicknamed by the people “clover of happiness” and presented in decorative pots for the New Year. There is such a sign: if on the last day of the outgoing year, Kislitza changes its master, then she will surely bring happiness to the house.
Its leaves look like butterfly wings and can fold if the lighting changes. And the main feature of Kislitsa is that it covers the leaves in cloudy weather or at night, and in the sunny opposite - the sun opens them to the rays. Because of this, the place of growth of oxalis must be chosen carefully. It should be such that the plant does not burn from the sun's rays, but at the same time is not in the semi-darkness.
Also, the place should be cool, with diffused light. Regular watering recommended. In nature, it grows in damp places on the banks of ponds and marshes, as well as in the shade of massive trees. Due to the long darkness, oxalis will lose the decorative appearance of the leaves, and their bright light will simply burn.
In general, the plant is unpretentious in terms of care. But there are some varieties that require a period of rest, which often falls in the winter. The aboveground part of the plant dies off for 1-1.5 months, and in the spring new shoots appear. During the rest period, the air temperature in the room should be about 12 degrees Celsius, and it is far from always being able to maintain it. Due to non-observance of this condition, oxycorn often does not grow in many gardeners.
In the summer, oxalis needs regular watering, but without stagnant water. In the autumn, watering should be reduced, and in winter it should stop altogether, and the soil should be kept slightly moist. In dry weather, the leaves can be sprayed, but it is better to do this with boiled distilled water, so that later there are no stains on the leaves.
The main advantage of this plant is its resistance to pests. And from the disease, it exposes perhaps to the rotting of the root system, due to the excess of moisture.
If you want your garden to be iridescent with mysterious and mysterious violet colors, then plant out flowers of this beautiful shade of the palette. You can also complement them with various elements of decor, as a result you will have a spectacular and very beautiful flower bed!