Talent to draw has everyone, but to begin to develop this ability is necessary from childhood. Parents, teaching, helping the child to draw images into images, provide a great service. Phased pencil drawing is interesting and very useful not only for young children, but also for adults.
Beautiful flowers in pencil: what to choose for a picture?
There are a lot of flowers on our planet. But each of them has its own special structure. Some buds are rounder with wide leaves, etc., on the contrary, thin, pointed. Also, each plant has its own unique color. All this must be taken into account when choosing a model for a drawing.
To begin, give preference to simpler colors and gradually move to more complex ones.
Tips for beginners
The easiest on the technique of drawing is chamomile. It will consist of several petals, a stem with leaves. But not always painted colors look like alive.
A common mistake is that you start to draw a chamomile with petals, and in order to make them even, symmetrical, you need to have a good eye meter.
Start drawing from the stem, the contour of the inflorescence. Draw in stages, first use a simple pencil, and then paint with colored pencils or paints. So you get a beautiful bouquet of chamomile flowers.
Draw a small circle for the chamomile bud; draw a stem line in advance with a simple pencil. Now you can withstand the necessary proportions in the drawing, and the petals on it will be located exactly in a circle.
Draw the outer border of the chamomile petals.
Circle around the 1st contour 1 more circle, but of a larger diameter. So you will get a line, for which the petals will not go. They will all be the same in length, which will make picture more attractive.
Chamomile petals - this is the only element of the picture that will require attention and effort.
Having an external, internal border of their location, you can easily draw them even, neat. But there is one rule - they must be one width..
Next, you need to draw in detail the stem of the plant with all the details. Add to it sharp leaves of different sizes. Make a few streaks on the leaves, then you can start painting the picture with colored pencils or paints. You will need only 2 colors - yellow and green.
Learning to drawrozu
Rose - a flower with petals, stems that have needles. The most common red roses. But there are other colors: white, yellow, pink.
- Start drawing with a pencil. The first thing you need to learn is to draw the outline of leaves and buds.
- Draw stalks in the form of 2 wavy diagonal lines that intersect with each other. Draw circles at the top of each stem, these will be flowers.
- Using uneven lines, draw leaves on the stems.
- Inside the circles, make sketches of the petals. Petals are required to draw wavy arcs. At the same time, remember that another arc comes out of one arc, this will provide the effect of overlapping petals.
- Add one more line for the stems of the plant.
- Shape the leaves, draw outlines with jagged lines. Divide the leaves in half the main vein.
- Add 2 lines for each stem on which the leaves will be located.
- Add some more thorny thorns on the flower stalks.
- The edges of the petals draw more uneven (natural).
- Add small veins, drawing them from the thick center to the edges of the leaves.
- Now carefully erase all unnecessary auxiliary elements of the picture.
- Circle the drawing again, giving it a finished look.
Flowers in a bouquet: master class
Take a white sheet, draw ovals, circles of the same size, they will be a form for flower buds. Connect them in small groups with the space between them. Try to make your first line very clear, you do not need to click on the pencil. These are only approximate forms of the future pattern of a bouquet of flowers.
Then draw the core, the pistils of flower buds.
To do this, simply add one smaller circle to the circle of the bud.
- Give a clearer shape to the drawn contours of the buds of the plant. Round the contours if there were corners and divide each contour of the inflorescence into small segments - petals.
- For more color, add tulip flowers to the bouquet, with 3 pointed petals, slightly lift them over the bouquet.
- Decorate the bouquet with a ribbon, it will make it festive.
- To do this, simply draw 2 parallel rounded lines several times around the stems above the leaves.
- Finish the leaves of flowers with a simple pencil.
- Well draw a simple pencil finally leaves, stalks.
- You can add a few decorative fern leaves. Such leaves are simply drawn - it is necessary to divide the entire leaf into many sharp segments. Dr. make leaves more rounded. In the lower part pattern draw a bunch of stems.
- In the end, paint the bouquet with colors.
- The leaves of almost all flowers are green, so choose the color of the ribbon so that the bouquet looks harmoniously with it. To hone the art of drawing, you need to draw flowers with a pencil several times.
A true artist can create with the help of a pencil only whole worlds that are easy to accept as reality. Try to draw the same picture several times and compare the results. You will be pleasantly surprised at the level of progress you have achieved. Be patient with yourself and your creative successes. Remember, a good skill to draw, you need to develop through observation, practice.