In order for the room to be comfortable, it is important to bring into it a bit of your own idea of beauty and comfort. To create a mood, it is not necessary to redraw your kitchen far and wide; it is enough to diversify its interior with several details that will give the kitchen individuality.
How to create a kitchen interior with your own hands? Useful tips
- First, think over the basic idea, direction and components of the interior. You need to choose colors and materials. In order to make the walls comfortable to look after, it is better not to use wallpaper in the interior of the kitchen. Tiles and modern painting technologies are also able to create comfort, only they are more practical.
- Choose your interior style. It is difficult to realize fantasies in small kitchens in size, but the style is made up of details. If you want to make a kitchen in the style of country, then you do not need to change the furniture, buy fun curtains, change textiles, put flowers on the table, hang dried herbs and mushrooms. Just avoid artificial furnishings.
- Carpet creates comfort in any room, but before you lay the carpet in the kitchen you need to consider the following. Firstly, the presence of a carpet will increase the duration of cleaning, because you are cooking every day, so you have to vacuum every day. Secondly, the pieces of food will be hammered into the pile, which is not very hygienic. You can do this: if the kitchen is large, then spread the carpet only in the dining area, and where you cook, leave the bare floor.
- When choosing textiles for the kitchen, avoid artificial materials. When in contact with heated surfaces, synthetic fabric can melt, this will create a sloppy look.
How to create comfort in the kitchen?
- Make in the kitchen a special shelf for books on cooking.
- Put a beautiful first-aid kit. Compliance with safety regulations on kitchens is very important.
- Get jars for spices and bulk products. Unusual vintage jars can be purchased via the Internet, there are many such goods in vintage shops, for example, on the Etsy resource. Wicker, knitted baskets will also decorate the interior of your kitchen.
- Do not hide all beautiful dishes in cabinets, plates in your kitchen can be its decoration. Purchase kitchen shelves that could showcase the decor of your kitchen.
- If you are tired of the old sideboard or kitchen furniture, but it is solid, you can make a painting on the furniture. Independently, this can be done through a stencil. Also popular today is the painting of antique furniture.
- Think over the space on the windowsill. Usually it is forced by all sorts of things, but it would be better to put flowers and decorative elements on it, for example, a flashlight, a birdhouse, compositions from fresh flowers. The exposure on the windowsill can be changed depending on the season, mood.
- Put a platter of fruits, vegetables or unusual potpourri of nuts, cones and leaves on the dinner table. The dish itself can also be creative.
- An unusual variety of textiles is also intended to change the overall orientation of your interior. If your soul requires a holiday, put white covers on the chairs, put a boiling tablecloth on the table, put fresh flowers, candles and here is the background for a romantic dinner.
Ideas for decorating your kitchen
- Make the color in the interior is not difficult, paint the handles of tableware, dishes, skalok in bright colors.
- When the kitchen has something to read - it's great. Use magnets on the fridge to leave your beloved magic messages. Show some imagination and the kitchen interior with your own hands will give you pleasure.