Any gift is not just a tribute to accepted traditions, but also an indicator of attitude towards a person. For this, it is not necessary to spend a lot of money. The simplest thing done with a soul with your own hands can show how dear you are. Ideas of such gifts are diverse. It can be both a souvenir and a practical thing that can be used every day.
How to make a quick gift with your own hands?
For beautiful ladies you can knit a universal scarf LIC. To speed up the process, choose a thick yarn (somewhere 100 g in 100 m and thicker) and large-diameter knitting needles (No. 5-6). Such a warm accessory can come in a few hours. The thicker the yarn, the faster the knitting will progress.
In order not to be mistaken with the dimensions, it is better to tie a small sample of 5 to 45 cm, iron it with steam and measure with a ruler how many loops in 1 cm of canvas.
On circular needles of large diameter, type the required number of loops - about 100 or depending on how wide the width will be. Knit the first row with front loops and lock the knitting into a ring. Alternate the front and purl rows until the Lack reaches the desired size. Complete the last row by knitting 2 loops together and returning the resulting 1 loop to the left knitting needle. Then knit 2 loops together again. When there is 1 loop on the needle, cut the thread and pull it through the loop. Tighten the knot. The tail of the thread gently hide on the wrong side. Snood iron iron with steam.
In the West, there is an interesting tradition to express gratitude in the form of homemade pastries. Of course, such a quick gift is more suitable for expressing gratitude. Usually, cookies or cupcakes are beautifully decorated and packaged in interesting ways. There are traditional types of baking, which are given on one or another holiday - Christmas, New Year, Easter. The most universal cupcakes (muffins covered with a layer of cream) and various pies. We offer you to bake a quick three-glass cake as a present.
Quick cake tristaknik
- Flour - 1 tbsp.
- Berry jam (from strawberries, currants) - 1 tbsp.
- Kefir or sour milk - 1 tbsp.
- Baking powder - 1 tsp.
- In a bowl, pour kefir and jam. Mix. Add flour mixed with baking powder. Whisk the dough with a whisk or a mixer.
- Grease the round shape with a diameter of 24 cm. The oven is heated to 200 degrees.
- Fill the form with dough, place in the oven and bake until cooked (about 20-30 minutes).
- Remove the finished cake from the mold and put it on the dish. You can immediately shift to a special cardboard circle and place in a box for cakes. Decorate the top with whipped cream from a bottle, put berries out of jam. You can also decorate the cake in other ways. - make an inscription or a drawing of icing sugar through a stencil, decorate it with any cream or fresh berries.
Do-it-yourself gift to sister: how to make?
For your sister you can do your own hands a lavender set of natural cosmetics, which will include a body scrub, a bath mix and a protective lip balm. All components can be purchased at any pharmacy.
- Large sugar - 200 g
- Olive oil - 120 ml
- Lavender essential oil - 6-8 drops
- Dried flowers - for decoration
- Mix sugar and butter. Add essential oil and lavender petals. Make sure that there are no cuttings that can scratch the skin. Scrub spread in a beautiful jar.
- The product is applied to clean, slightly moist skin with massaging movements, and then washed off with water.
Lavender bath mix
- Powdered milk - 100 g
- Oatmeal powder - 30 g
- Soda - 10 g
- Lavender essential oil - 8 drops
- Lavender petals
- Grind oatmeal in a coffee grinder or blender to a state of powder. Mix powdered milk with powder. Add soda, lavender petals and essential oil. Mix thoroughly and put in a beautiful container.
- Apply the lavender mixture during the bath, dissolving the required amount under running warm water. In order for the skin to become tender, the bath with the mixture should be taken about 20 minutes.
Lavender Lip Balm
- Cocoa Butter - 3 g
- Shea butter - 10 g
- Almond oil - 8 g
- Essential oil of lavender - 2-3 drops
- Pour water into a saucepan, prepare a small container for the water bath, putting shea butter into it. Set the container in a saucepan. Turn on the fire, and keep the container on the water bath until the shea butter is melted.
- Next, add cocoa butter. After the oils have melted, pour in almond oil (can be replaced with any other base oil). Stir the mixture until smooth.
- Remove the tank from the water bath, let it cool a little and add a little essential lavender. Mix the mixture in a beautiful jar. Lavender lip balm can be stored for about 6 months.
A gift to the grandfather with his own hands: options
A good gift for grandfather and other elderly family members is an album with family photos or even an entire photo book. The album can be made not just by buying a ready-made base, but by making it using the scrapbooking technique. The result will be a unique memorable thing with the original design and carefully thought out details.
- To create a family album, you need rings for binding, a couple of very thick cardboard sheets, several sheets of lower density for the pages, scrap paper for decorating sheets and a cover, and 2 pieces of fabric for covering the cover.
- You will also need tools - a hole punch, scissors, glue, decorative elements - ribbons, semi-beads, brads, pendants.
- First you need to prepare photos. You can use the old black and white photos of relatives. In order for them to be of good quality, they can be scanned, retouched and re-printed. The size of the photos will depend on the size of the pages. It is best to start drawing the pages of the album and schematically arrange photos on them.
- Once you have decided on the size, proceed to the creation of pages. From thick cardboard cut 2 rectangles of the desired size for the cover. Of the less dense - the same rectangles for the pages. The more of them, the thicker the album will be. We make a hole punch a couple of holes in all sheets for rings. They should be located at the same distance. We apply a rectangle of a cover to a fabric - we cut out 2 rectangles by its size + allowances for a hem of 5mm-1cm. We stretch the fabric on each rectangle of the cover. Mark the location of the holes for the rings. The edges of the cover from the inside should be smeared with glue, unscrew the hem of the fabric on the wrong side and glue.
- On the inside of the cover, glue the sheets of scrap paper of the desired size. Do the same with the pages of the album. On the page, fix the pockets for the photo with triangles of cardboard. Album cover to decorate in any way - ribbons or beads. All pages, including covers, put together and put rings into them. Insert photos into the finished album. A gift to the grandfather is ready!
DIY gift ideas can be different. For a loved one, you can associate a cozy dream, cook original pastries. A great gift can be hand-made natural cosmetics. From her will be delighted mother or sister. For the older generation, you can make a memorable album with family photos.