Diplomatic, unfortunately, is not very popular among fans of indoor plants. But after all, it is not difficult to care for her, and her appearance is extremely attractive.
It can be grown as a liana (shoots can reach a length of up to 3 m), and can be as a small plant-bush, while cutting off the shoots after each flowering.
In the natural environment diplomatic rights - this is an evergreen. It can be like a small tree, a bush or a vine. It all depends on the type and habitat conditions. In room conditions, balance will take the form you choose for it.
Diploadia refers to decorative flowering houseplants (read the article Types of Indoor Plants). Depending on the species, diploadia reaches different heights and leaves of different shapes. The leaves of diplomaticia also often have a decorative characteristic. They are dark green, without admixture of other paints, shiny.
Blossoms are fivefold funnel-shaped flowers. By the color of the rims flowers of different species and varieties are different. They can be all shades of pink, red, white. The middle of most types of diploadia is yellow.
Types of Diplomatic
Types of diplomatic rights, there are about 3 dozen. In addition, new species are formed by hybridization (crossing) of earlier known types of diploadia. Each type of diplodia has its own varieties.
- Diplomadeniya sander- reaches a height of 3 m. Leaves are leathery, oval in shape, pointed. Flowers are pink with a yellow middle. It has many varieties. The most famous variety, called brazilian jasmine. He has large flowers and glossy leaves.
- Diploadieniya charming- reaches a height of 2.5 m. It is a hybrid of different types of diplomatic. The flowers are large, dark pink with a yellow middle.
- Diplomatic brilliant- reaches a height of 4 m. The leaves are shiny, elliptical in shape, heart-shaped at the base. Flowers are pink with a yellow middle. It has varieties with red or deep pink flowers.
- Bolivian diplomatic rights- reaches a height of 4 m. The leaves are shiny, egg-shaped, elongated. The flowers are white with a yellow middle.
Location in the house of diplomatic
Diplomatic: a plant that loves diffused sunlight or light penumbra and is absolutely not resistant to drafts.Choose well-lit rooms for it. Windows are preferable from the western and eastern sides of the house.
A surprisingly gentle and simple type of investment will decorate those rooms where people most often gather - this is the living room, the bedroom (your and the child), and the kitchen. But in the kitchen, do not forget to spray your diplomacy more often than if she were standing in the other rooms.
If you decide to grow as a vine, you should choose a place for it on the wall. To do this, perfectly fit pots and all kinds of shelves or coasters.
Diplomatic rights are not very whimsical in care.. Most likely, even generally unpretentious.
- Lighting - partial shade is possible, preferably diffused light. Diplomatic light is also loved by bright sunlight, but from direct ultraviolet rays it is necessary to shade it.
- Temperaturerequired high. In winter, it should not fall below the permissible norm - 12 ° C.
- Humidity air is high. Diplodation prefers frequent spraying of leaves, this is especially important during the period of budding and flowering.
- Watering is abundant during the active growing season (spring - autumn), in winter - moderate.
- Repot depleted every year in the spring.
- Vegetatively propagated by the shoots (stem cuttings). For reproduction of diploadeniya it is necessary to cut off a piece of a stem from the plant (from three leaves) in the spring. It is not necessary for the cutting to be very large, it will be more difficult for such a plant to settle down. To root the cuttings, use bottom heating and use phytohormones.
Having a beauty diplomat at home, you will not regret your choice