Currently, there are about 50 types of action. Most species are common in the east, where they are found in natural conditions. Cultivate deicia in our climatic latitudes.
Types of action
Before we talk about the action of the hybrid, let's say a few words about the diversity of the kind of Deytion.
The most common in our latitude are the following types:
- Deytsiya Amur.In height reaches two meters, winter-hardy shrub. Blossoms in white flowers, gathered in corymbose inflorescences. Propagated by seeds and summer and spring cuttings.
- Deytion elegant.This is a bush up to one and a half meters. It blossoms with white flowers, bears fruit very well. However, she needs shelter for the winter.
- Deytion rough.Reaches a height of two meters. Blooms delicate white or pink flowers. Stellate flowers, collected in erect brush, densely cover the entire bush. Does not tolerate the Russian winter, requires shelter. Also, it does not bear fruit.
- Deytion long-leaved.Blooms pink-purple, large flowers, collected in inflorescences, the leaves are long.
- The action is long-leaf elegant.The leaves are thinner than those of the long-leaf plant. The flowers are pink-purple, but are collected in inflorescences looser than the previous species.
- Deytsiya pink.It can rightly be called a hybrid, because it is obtained from the cleavage of the elegant and the purple action. The bush grows up to a meter tall. It is quite winter-hardy.
- Deytsiya gorgeous, or lush.Also a hybrid, obtained from the crossings of the Vilmoren deformation and the rough deuterium. It blooms with white flowers annually. Requires shelter for the winter.
- Deytsiya grandiflora.This species blooms before all other species of the genus Deytion. The flowers are white, large and solitary.
- Deytsia small-color.One of the most cold-resistant species. It has sprawling shoots and white flowers, gathered in inflorescences.
- Deytsia hybrid (Lemoine).Obtained by crossing two types of action - elegant and small-color. This shrub early and abundantly blooms with white flowers. Flowers are collected in pyramidal inflorescences. This species has good winter hardiness (from small-color deytion).
Growing a hybrid action
There is a right to be called a hybrid deformation in Deutzia Lemoine, in Deutzia Pink, and in Deutzii Magnificent (as well as in species not described in this article). Anything that is obtained by crossing different species can be called a hybrid, hybrid.
- All actions - light-loving plants. The soil they need nutritious, moderately wet.
- It is good to place the bush deytion in sunny areas, but shaded from the midday scorching sun. The distance between the bushes should not be less than two meters.
- Breedsdeytion cuttings, root suckers and seeds. However, seeds are better not to propagate them, it is easier to buy ready-made seedlings. Suitable for planting best three-year bushes.
- When breeding cuttings, cuttings must be grown before planting on a permanent place for two years.
- Immediately after the end of flowering produce pruning adult shrubs.
- Pruning is especially good for old bushes. Thus, they can be rejuvenated, as the action is perfectly reproduced by root suckers. However, do not overdo it with pruning, because excessively pruning can weaken the whole plant (especially species that are flowering).
Pests and Disease Diseases
Most often, the diseases and pests of the action are not observed. But they can be affected by frosts, as they are not the original inhabitants of our conditions. Be careful in this matter, when growing deytii cover them for the winter, if it is necessary for them.
See also:Action: planting and care in the open field
Use of action hybrid
Apply landing deytion for gardening gardens, for hedges, as well as for the early forcing and framing borders.
Of course, they mainly grow deutiyu in the southern regions of Russia and in the Baltic countries, because there are more benign conditions for it. They grow it to the north, however, prefer the most frost-resistant species.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Margot