The times when a trip to the country was associated with difficult land works, in order to provide themselves with vegetables for the winter, gradually begin to become a thing of the past. Nowadays, you can make a real work of art out of the garden. If it is in a tidy condition and well planned, it becomes like a real garden.
The 1st of the most important stages of garden and garden design is gardening the garden plot. After all, you can beautifully decorate not only garden beds, but also garden beds. What materials can be used to do this?
Tree. These fences look harmonious and neat. Moreover, you can arrange the beds as with wooden curbs, and with the help of wooden boxes without bottom, if you need to make high rows so as not to bend over during the earthworks. In addition, you can make a curb of wood, if the garden is planned to create a garden.
Willow weave. You can use your own hands to weave the willow twigs between the stakes along the perimeter of the stakes, thus obtaining an unusual design. Such an ornament will attract to itself rave views.
A rock. In Europe, it is very fashionable to decorate the landscape with stones. It is inexpensive, and looks very impressive. You can simply find or buy large stones and arrange them around the garden in any order you like.
Concrete. If you like order and do not want the land to pack garden paths, then you can custom-made or make structures of concrete by yourself, with which the ground will be filled in later. Thus, garden work will deliver less interference.
Metal. Garden beds in a frame from metal will look very harmoniously. If you want to make a garden plot in a modern style, then the metal should be shiny, matte is suitable for a neutral option.
Large pots of ceramics. You can plant greens and various spicy herbs in them.
Landscape garden design: design principles
- Without tracks in the garden is not enough. They are necessary for the convenience of movement and divide the site into parts, but even they can be turned into the decoration of your garden! If such paths are not designed as they should, then your garden will have an unfinished look.
- In landscape design, paths are common, which are sprinkled with mulching material — gravel, sliver, or bark of different colors. Unusual will look track, which will be lined with cobblestones. Moreover, their design should be in harmony with the landscape design of the site.
- The main task of the garden is its landscaping. If you have a desire that vegetables grown by yourself are not only useful as food, but also become an element of landscape design, then it is important to know that they can be planted in a very original and beautiful way.
- Salad leaves, beets, fennel, decorative onion look very nice. Even all the usual pumpkin and zucchini can decorate any garden area, if properly planted.
- In the case of the selection of plants that are different in size, color and shape, you get a beautiful garden area. Alternating a salad with red and green leaves will look like a beautiful pattern. Decorative cabbage also looks great, and it will please the eye until late autumn.
Simple rules for decorating the dacha
In the country can be planted in rows of different cultures - this is very unusual. For example: a bed of beets, a bed of cabbage, followed by a bed of carrots. The segment of land on which various vegetables are planted in a row will look spectacular. Appearance is created by a combination of leaves of different shape and color.
It is also possible to grow unusual crops such as peas and cucumbers. Instead of pegs, it is recommended to drive metal rods or arches and wooden steps into the ground. And it is possible to plant at all true figured compositions from vegetables, for this you only need to outline a certain scheme on paper, and then simply transfer it to the ground, by planting seedlings and seeds.
But planting plants is necessary not just like that, but according to certain established rules, namely:
- You can not plant crops that do not get along or interbreed with each other. For example: carrots should not be planted next to dill; cucumbers do not get along with herbs emanating flavor; cabbage and parsley do not tolerate co-neighborhood;
- In the garden garden bed there should not be a noticeable difference in the height of the plant stalks. It is necessary to make a smooth transition from lower to higher varieties. Only then will you achieve harmony;
- Planting next to those crops that need the same watering, otherwise one culture can simply be dried or poured.
- The first difference between the garden and the garden is that vegetables are planted on it, but if you want to give it originality and beauty, you can plant some marigolds and calendula bushes. This will give charm to your garden.
- In addition, the flower bed with cabbage can be decorated with a frame of marigolds, and the flower bed with carrots around the perimeter can be decorated with flowers such as nasturtiums.
Variety of options: photo review
The usual summer cottages, planted with vegetables, gradually go out of fashion. Currently, many gardeners seek to combine the benefits and aesthetic appearance, decorating their gardens in various ways. To do this, you can use proven methods, because elegant paths, decorated beds, visual compatibility of cultures or come up with something new and original.