On a hot day, especially comfortable in a light openwork T-shirt. Such a thing can be created with your own hands using a regular hook for a week of leisurely work in the evenings. It will not only save you from the heat, but also highlight you from the crowd. Handwork always attracts admiring glances! Therefore, crocheted T-shirt is an indispensable thing in the wardrobe of any fashionista.
Crochet T-shirt: choice of material
Before choosing a model for knitting, decide on the thread. It is the quality of the yarn that will affect the appearance of the finished thing and your tactile sensations. The most preferred natural materials - cotton, linen, silk. At the same time things from a yarn with a pure structure can slightly be creased. Therefore it is necessary to look at the thread of mixed fibers.
More elegant will turn the shirt with a hook of silk or viscose. Such yarn shines a little in the sun. In order for you not to be hot in such clothes, the thread should choose not very thick. They will need to choose the correct size of the hook. Usually on the package with yarn there are tables showing which number will fit.
Mike with his own hands: how to tie?
For those who crochet for the first time, you should pay attention to the rectangular models. They are very simple and do not require the construction of complex patterns. You will need to measure only the chest. This measure will be the main one.
You will need:
- Cotton yarn 250 m. In 100 gr. - 400 gr.
- Hook number 4
- We start knitting from the back. We collect 126 air loops with a hook. 3 of them will be lifting loops at the beginning of each row. Knit 2 posts with 1 double wrap in 5 and 6 loop. Dial 2 air loops, tie 3 posts with 1 crochet into the next 3 loops, dial 2 air loops. Repeat rapport between 2 asterisks. Finish the 1st row with 3 columns with 1 double crochet in the last 3 loops.
- In the 2nd row, dial 4 air lift loops. Tie 3 posts with 1 crochet into the arch of the air loops of the previous row, dial 2 air loops. Repeat the part of the pattern between the stars to the end of the row. Finish it with 1 single crochet. 3 row knit in the same way as 1. Then repeat 2 and 3 rows until the height of the connected section reaches 10 cm.
- Turn down 1 loop on both sides. Continue to knit the pattern corresponding to the 2nd and 3rd row, lower in each 4th row 1 loop 2 times. As a result, you will have 117 loops. Continue to knit according to the pattern, alternating 2 and 3 rows. After 26 cm from the 1st row make additions. Add 1 loop on each side, then in each 4 row 1 loop 2 times. You again have 123 loops. When the back is 48 cm tall, finish knitting.
- Before knit in the same way. Measure the height of your shoulders to tie the straps. To do this, flip the centimeter tape from one armpit to the other. Tie 3 strips of the necessary length. To do this, type 4 air loops and knit them with a single crochet. From the resulting strips form a pigtail. Fix the edge stitching on the sewing machine. In the same way, make 2 straps. Sew both parts.
- The resulting version of crochet shirts can be varied with sequins or beads. Also this top can be knitted from 4 color threads. First, the number of loops of the dial-up row is divided into 2 parts and each of them is knitted with its own color. Squares knit to the desired height. Then the same is done with the threads of other colors.
Crochet knitted summer T-shirts: description with patterns
Knit summer crocheted T-shirts look very nice if they are made of individual motifs. In order for such a thing not to be blunt, it needs to be knitted from thin flowing yarn like viscose or silk. One of the most popular motifs is the flower. To create things you need to associate a certain number of parts, which are then connected at the edges.
Flower motif: crochet 7 air loops and join them into a ring. Form another 6 loops. Knit 1 double crochet, type 2 air loops. Alternate columns and loops 6 more times. Finish the row with 2 air loops. Draw 2 crochets with 5 crochets in an air loop. Between them, make an arch. Next, knit 2 columns without crochet in 2 loop arch and a column of the previous row. Again repeat 2 columns in the arch of the previous row. Between them - an arbitrary number of air loops.
Repeat the knitting pattern to the end of the row. Finish it with 1 single crochet into 4 air loops 2 rows. Complete the motive. In order to tie a T-shirt to 40 size from similar motives, you will need about 500 grams. yarn (350 m. 100 gr.) The size of 1 parts will be 7 to 7 cm. They can be combined into a thing in a chaotic manner. To do this, it is better to make a pattern in view of the measurement of the chest half-grip.
Crochet Girl's T-shirt: Job Description
This T-shirt is designed to grow from 110 to 116 cm. It will look good on girls 5 years old. The model is interesting because it has no seams. Those. if it is hot, then the baby will not rub the skin.
You will need:
- Children's cotton yarn - 500 m. In 100 gr.
- Hook number 1.5
- The model of this shirt has no seams, because It fit the first big detail. We start knitting from the neckline. We collect with the help of a hook 172 air loops. Skip 3 air loops. Knit 1 pole with 1 double crochet in the next 17 loops. 18 knit 2 crochets with 1 double crochet. Dial 2 air loops. Go to the knitting side left side.
- Crochet 2 posts with 1 double crochet in 1 loop, 47 posts with 1 double crochet in the following. In 49 loop - 2 columns. Dial 2 air loops. Go to the knitting back. Start it with 2 posts with 1 doublet in the 1st loop. Then knit 36 double crochets, and 2 double crochets into 37 loops, dial 2 air loops.
- Go to the right side. In the 1st loop, knit 2 columns with 2 nakida, then 1 column in the next 48 loops and 2 in 49, dial 2 air loops. Finish before. To do this, in 1 loop, knit 2 crochets with 1 crochet, 17 columns to the end of the row. Connect the end of the knitting and 3 first air loops with a connecting pole. To lift, type 3 air loops (this should be done at the beginning of each new row). Alternate 1 double crochet and 1 air loop to the last knitting loop. Connect the beginning and end with a semi-column.
- 3 row knit as the first. Then knit the pattern by analogy with 2 next. Alternate them up to 10 rows. Knit it, like 2. in the 11th row we knit crochets, picking up an additional 14 air loops between the front and back on each side. Next, knit the main part of any pattern. You can knit loops simple double crochet. Shut down when it reaches the desired height. Girl's crochet shirt is ready!
If it seems to you that it takes a lot of time to crochet, you can update with the help of it a regular knit shirt. To do this, tie any border and decorate it with the bottom or top of the product.
Another interesting idea is the use of round knitted napkins. They are also used in the decoration. To do this, on any T-shirt cut in the right place a circle of smaller diameter than the lace blank. It is better to place it behind, on the back. Then the napkin is sewn by hand or on a typewriter close to the edge.
Crocheting T-shirts is an exciting and useful activity. The finished thing can be obtained from 100-200 gr. yarn. For summer options, it is important to use thread, which includes cotton, bamboo, linen, silk, viscose. Otherwise, you will be very hot. T-shirt can be connected in the form of a simple rectangle with straps or from individual motifs.