Argued that the kitchen - is the face of the hostess. It is cleanliness, comfort and interior of this room can tell about the cleanliness, tidiness and taste of a woman. Many representatives of the fair sex love to spend their free time for doing needlework. Why not crochet the pot holders?
Schemes with the description is easy to find in any magazine, and to simulate such a useful gizmos, you can use the remnants of colored yarn.
Beautiful Crochet Hooks: Needlewoman Tips
If you are just learning the basics of crochet, then you should start with the tack. This is the most simple and useful product. Modeling tack, you can hone your skills and begin to knit more complex products. So, if you decide to tie a tack, then arm yourself with the necessary materials, a scheme, a detailed description and patience.
Experienced needlewomen are happy to share their tips with the beginning craftswomen:
- for knitting tacks it is allowed to use any yarn and even its residues;
- pick up the hook in size should be in accordance with the density of the yarn;
- tack may have a round, oval, rectangular, square and even asymmetrical shape;
- the basis of knitting is always made by air loops, their number depends on the size of the product;
- tacking is not only a useful and convenient thing for contact with heated surfaces, but also an element of decor, so try to choose a knitting model and color of yarn in accordance with the interior of the kitchen;
- This pot holder can be made in the form of any animal, berry, sunflower, flower, etc .;
- to make the product tighter, each subsequent row should be knitted through the middle of the previous one;
- in simple rectangular tack knitting is done with single crochets;
- Look for a suitable scheme with a detailed description to make it easier to tie a tack. It is best to start with the usual rectangular products, and then as you master the technique of crochet to complicate the task.
Master class for beginners
As already mentioned, the simplest model of tacking is considered to be a regular rectangular product. It is best to take the yarn of the same color, since it will be difficult for beginners to weave different threads and change them. Do not forget to count the loops correctly. Pay special attention to the extreme loops, as they are too dense and can be easily missed.
- yarn of any density and color;
Step-by-step process description:
- Begin modeling tacks with a set of air loops. There should be 26 of them.
- In the first knitting row you need to make 25 columns with no quilting, 1 loop should be swiveling, one - air.
- In the next row, grab the back loop of the first column without crochet, and at the same time pull the hook into the bottom air loop.
- After that, you need to nakid and stretch it through two loops.
- The remaining two loops on the hook are knitted by analogy. Thus, you should get the first column without nakida.
- Similarly, capturing the rear and lower loops, you should knit 25 columns without single crochets.
- At the end of the series you need to knit one swivel and air loop.
- By analogy, you need to knit the following rows to the desired size of the tack.
- Be sure to note that knitting is done through the back loops of the last two rows. Through each loop looped nakida column.
- Each row has a swivel and air loop.
- In the final row need to knit through the two loops of a column without nakida front loops. Thus, you get three loops + 1 on the hook.
- Then you should make a nakid and tie three loops, another nakid and knit two loops. By analogy, the series must be linked to the end.
- The loose edge of the yarn is pulled into the last loop. It should be carefully hidden between the loops of the last or side row.
Crochet pot holders with diagrams and descriptions
Experienced needlewomen, using the remnants of yarn and a hook, skillfully simulate real masterpieces in the form of tacks. A widespread tack, associated in the form of berries and sunflower. Such an original pot holder will be a wonderful decorative element in your kitchen. You can choose the color of the yarn in accordance with the basic tone of kitchen textiles, wallpaper, or, conversely, make a bright accent on this attribute.
Crochet can tack in the form of strawberries, strawberries, any other berries. It all depends on your imagination and skills. A very important and fashionable kitchen attribute has become a pot holder in the form of a slice of watermelon. Don't be surprised, watermelon is a berry too.
- yarn of various colors (green, red, light beige and black);
Step-by-step process description:
- To begin, we want to bring to your attention a vyvyazyvaniya berry-strawberry. By analogy, but with minor changes, the watermelon slice is knitted.
- To knit a watermelon wedge you need to dial 5 air loops.
- Using a connecting column, these loops should be closed in a ring.
- The next tier is knitted from the lifting loop. Then in a circle knitted columns without nakidov. Be sure each tier segments must end with a half column.
- Then, one tier is knitted with nakida columns. It should also be completed with semi-columns.
- By analogy, the crust of a watermelon wedge is knitted with green yarn, and then two tiers with a beige thread.
- Next, the product should be folded in half so that the extreme loop forms an angle.
- Red thread need to knit crochet columns. Reaching the corner does not need to leave a hole for the hand.
- To knit the product should be to the required size. Black watermelon seeds need to be embroidered with regular stitches in a chaotic manner.
- The final stage will be knitting the air loop and attaching it to the corner edge of the product.
- The loop must be on the opposite side, that is, on the deaf (closed) part of the tack.
Such a kitchen decor element as a tack made in the shape of a sunflower will be a wonderful decoration of the kitchen of any style, especially the country interior. You can tie the petals separately, and then sew them into a single web, or perform a round-knit.
- yarn of any density of yellow and dark color;
Step-by-step process description:
- If you decide to knit a tack with a solid cloth with leaves, then you can use this scheme.
- Round tack without protruding petals fit in this scheme
- Novice craftswomen better knit all the petals separately.
- To get started, type 12 loops and click them in a circle.
- In the 2nd knitting circular row, double each second loop to make 18 loops.
- In the third round, perform an increase on each third loop, so you have 24 loops.
- On the fourth row, every fourth loop is added to make 30 loops.
- In the 5th circle add loops on every third loop. Double increase on every fifth loop. The result should be 36 loops.
- In the 6th row, add additions on each 6 loops; you need to do this six times to make only 42 loops.
- On the seventh round, increase by 4, 5 and 7 loops to make 48 loops in a circle.
- Eighth row last, in it make an addition on every eighth loop. You should have 54 loops, and the diameter of the center of the tack will be approximately 8-8.5 cm.
- Then, according to the scheme below, tie the petals in the right amount. For each petal, dial 17 loops.
- To make the sunflower beautiful, tie 36 petals and sew them to the edge row of the center.
- Here is such a great tack-sunflower should work.
Tack crochet: schemes
Using the remains of a yarn and a usual hook, you can create unique masterpieces. Decorate your kitchen with original pot holders. This method of creating tacks will save your family budget. Even a burnt tack you can effortlessly replace a new one with little effort.