Headband, connected with a hook, can be a good addition to your image. It can be worn as a separate accessory or to keep your ears from freezing in cold weather. It will look good set, made in the same style - scarf, bandage and gloves.
Such a product can be made even for the smallest fashionistas who will definitely appreciate the thing. A knitted bandage can be knitted with a cloth of a certain length and then just gently sew the edges, or knit it at once in a circle.
Crochet: easy option
Crochet 10 loops. Optionally, you can increase or decrease their number. But keep in mind that the more loops you gather, the wider the bandage will be. Crochet all loops with crochets. And at the beginning of each row do not forget to gather air loops for lifting. Perform work until you reach the desired length of the product, which should be measured on the circumference of the head. If in doubt, try on from time to time.
At the end of the work, cut the thread, pull the tip through the remaining loop and tighten. Sew the edges of the bandage between each other or tie two thin ties, you can also put a ribbon or sew a button.
Crochet headbands in a circle
Crochet dial a chain of air loops. Its length is calculated from the head circumference plus eyelets for lifting. After connecting the edges of the chain, continue to knit the bandage in a circle with the columns along with the crochet. The width of the future product depends on how much you tie the rows. At the end of the work, tighten the last loop and cut the thread.
This method differs from the first one in that the dressing is knitted completely and at the end it is not necessary to make a suture for joining the edges. However, there is no need for crocheting in a circle.
Crochet headband: schemes
Knitted dressing with decor
In order to tie such a simple, but very interesting bandage, you will need: yarn, hook No. 2, thread and needle, decor items.
- First, you need to dial five air loops and one edge, then continue to work on the other loops. A bandage of 50 cm requires 206 eyelets.
- The first posts must be knit with a double crochet.
- When you tie all the air loops, go to the other side and knit the posts without crochet, which will greatly facilitate the pattern.
- Then start to knit a fan, tying the first column without nakida, then skip one loop, and then knit 4 columns with one double noose loop, again skip the noose and follow 1 column without nakida. Further knitting is done in the same way.
- When you tie the bandage along the entire length, you will need to connect its two ends, and then bring the knots to the front side. Do not worry about what comes out is not very beautiful, since then all this can be closed by some element of the decor, for example a decoration made of beads. The ends of the dressing can be fastened with fishing line or thread.
- Decorate the bandage as you like. You can use large beads, rhinestones and crafts from beads. The bandage is ready!
- Let's try to tie a bandage in the form of an openwork cloth. For this we use the scheme.
- A knit bandage in length should be about 10 cm less than the head circumference. Width define yourself.
- After you knit the bandage to the required length, tie it around the perimeter with a “stride step”. A common step is a finishing element in which the knitting goes backwards on the front side of the product from left to right. As a result, you get a direct canvas. Now, so that the bandage is tightly laid on the head, take a chain with air loops about 10-14 cm long, complete the ring and start to knit the pipe with columns, not making a single neck, continue knitting until 10 cm are missing. Thread the “tube” through the bandage, and sew the ends of the bandages to the elastic band themselves or with the help of a sewing machine.
- Place the bound "pipe" in place of the elastic band, and sew it with hidden stitches. Look at your product, if it suits you, then the bandage is ready.
- For decoration, you can link poppies according to the scheme. Collect a bouquet and secure the basics for brooches. All the flaws and irregularities can be hidden under the crocheted circle.
Crochet a girl's headband
To tie such a wonderful crochet dressing for a girl, you will need: a crochet hook No. 2 and melange threads, it is best to choose Diva Batik Design 3241.
The bandage for the girl fits in the same way as the “Bandage with the decor”, but it is better to decorate it in a slightly different way. Since this bandage is meant for a girl, some nice bright flower made of beads will be perfect.
When the bandage is ready, connect the two ends and bring the nodules to the front side, which will then be covered with a flower made of beads. The ends can be fastened with fishing line stitches, and they will look like a whole fan.
Now we will do flower bead. To do this, type on the fishing line three beads and make a loop, you get one stamen. Then put six large beads on the fishing line and place them so that the stamen is in the middle. In the first bead start the end of the thread, and then fasten the ring of beads on the opposite side. Drag the needle through the beads, collect five beads, and make a loop. Beads should lie smooth arc. So repeat with each bead until the flower is ready.
Stretch the line to the middle, where two fans on each side create a center. Here and attach the bead. Then type 9 beads on the line and make an arc that will surround the bead. Insert the needle into the first bead to make a circle. Fix this bead circle in the direction opposite to the first and last bead, so it will be better to hold the circle. Similarly, do in every center of the fans. That's it, the crochet knit is ready for the girl.
Crochet headbands are a very interesting and stylish thing. She will definitely set you and your child apart from the gray crowd!