Are you expecting a baby soon? Or are you looking for a good gift for your girlfriend on the occasion of the birth of your son? Crocheted booties for the boy will be the perfect gift.
How to tie booties crochet for a boy?
In order to knit booties did not take a lot of time, but only brought pleasant emotions, you need to familiarize yourself with some of the subtleties of the work:
- Baby booties often knit from wool, cotton and acrylic. But preference is better to give hypoallergenic materials.
- The sole for bootees never fit in a spiral, and each row ends with connecting loops. A new row begins with three air loops lifting.
- The smaller the hook size you choose, the tighter the binding will be. By the way, the parameters of the hook affect the size of the bootees.
- The thickness of the thread and material for knitting depend on the time of year when the birth of the child is planned. For summer, it is best to choose cotton, and booties to knit openwork.
In addition, do not forget that you can always decorate the finished booties with decor details - buttons, beads, bows and sequins. Now that the main recommendations have been studied, you can safely get down to work.
Booties, boots for a little mod: scheme and description
Knitted booties will be an excellent addition to the wardrobe of the baby. And with our master class they will be connected not only simply, but also for pleasure.
- hook 3.5 mm;
- Acrylic yarn of two colors of your choice.
Step-by-step process description:
- As always, the knitting of the bootees begins with a wedge. To do this, we knit an oval with the thread of the main color to the desired size using the following scheme.
- We finish knitting the soles, connecting the columns with a thread of a new color, and knit 2 more rows with single crochets.
- Next, we knock down another 4 rows with single crochets, forming a bootie rise. For beauty, you can alternate the thread of the primary color with the warp every 2 rows of knitting.
- Now you need to outline the center of the booties to form a sock. This can be done by eye or by counting 15 loops on each side and placing a marker on it.
- The whole sock of the bootee is knitted according to a simple scheme by turning columns without a single crochet.
- Now go to the top of the bootees. It is knitted in the following way: a row of columns without a nakida along the sole, 2 loops together, columns without a nakida along the toe, 2 loops together. We knit in this way until there are 4 eyelets on the sock.
- Now turn to the formation of the heels. To do this, indent approximately 6 stitches from the center of the heel and insert the hook into the stitch, as shown in the figure.
- Then we knit 1 double crochet to form a lift.
- Next, we knit in a semicircle with columns without a roll 5-6 rows. And then we cut off the working thread and fix it in the previous stitch with a needle and thread.
- Now turn the booties with the heel towards you and count 7 stitches from the left edge, enter the hook into the loop.
- We knit 1 crochet column, and then 11-12 without crochet, make a turn and tie the fastener with crochet-free posts to the end.
- It remains only to tie a small bow and sew it to the clasp, and the booties are ready.
Knit stylish shoes for the boy
What only they invent by masters to make their products unique and interesting! To do this, very often booties decorated with images of animals or buttons. Quite original on a small mod will look booties, sneakers.
- woolen threads of two colors;
- Crochet hook.
Step-by-step process description:
- We start with knitting the soles. To do this, use the scheme.
- After that, without changing the color of the thread, you need to knit 2 rows with 1 crochet columns with no increase.
- Now, using a needle with a wide eye, we sew a thread of a different color between the first and second row for contrast.
- Further from the toe of the bootees we count on 15 loops in both directions and put markers. Here we will form a sock.
- To do this, knit the first row with a single crochet column, and the second with a crochet.
- After that, through 3 columns with a common vertex, we stretch the working thread.
- We knit in the last row of the sock 10 crochets with a common vertex, which we tighten to the working thread.
- We translate the working thread on the edge of the sock and knit it with 2 rows of single crochets. After that, the thread is cut and fastened to the product from the wrong side.
- Next, we stretch the thread of contrast between the initial rows of the sock and immediately proceed to knitting the heel with single crochets.
- In each beginning of the purl row, we knit 2 air lift loops, which will serve as holes for the laces.
- Similarly, we knit 7 more rows with columns, cut and hide the working thread.
- Now proceed to the knitting tongue. Here we will use the following principle of work: we knit the front rows with columns without a nakida, and purl - with a crochet. Thus, it is necessary to tie up 7 rows with a contrasting thread and 3 rows with a primary color.
- At the end we tie the contours of the sneakers with a white thread and make the thread out of air loops as laces.
- Finally left to fill the laces in sneakers, and booties for newborn boys, crocheted, ready.
We hope that our walkthroughs will help you in creating your own masterpieces, and those needlewomen who have no experience with the crochet will be able to practice. Creative success in work and inspiration!