In addition to the natural material for crafts there is a so-called waste, which is always at hand. With it, you can create amazing things, interesting figures, toys and various models. All sorts of egg containers, juice and milk boxes, plastic and glass bottles, bags, jars, etc. can be attributed to this material. Showing a little imagination, you can make exclusive crafts that you will not find in any store.
Children's crafts from waste material: 3 popular options
Chicken from a disposable plate
You will need:
- Disposable plate;
- Colored paper (red, orange);
- Yellow paint;
- Yellow feathers;
- Toy eyes;
- PVA glue.
- Take an unnecessary disposable plate (can be used), cover it with a thick layer of yellow paint.
- Cut out legs and feathers from orange paper, and beak from red paper. Glue the cut parts of the chicken from the back of the plate.
- Eye can stick a toy or draw yourself.
- Glue the paper feathers with real ones. You can also paste the chicken itself with feathers - it will turn out fluffy.
- Finished crafts can be hung in the nursery or on the refrigerator instead of a large magnet.
Cardboard box tank
You will need:
- Plastic bottle caps;
- Glue "Moment";
- Flat boxes of different sizes;
- Thick cardboard;
- Colored cardboard.
- In a larger box, cut a window slightly smaller than the area of a small box.
- Make a small hole in a small box. Glue the small box to the big box exactly above the hole.
- Make a tube of cardboard and secure it in a small box. This will be the barrel of your tank.
- Cover the case and the barrel with green paint. Cut the strips from the black cardboard and stick them on the sides of the model, insert the caps inside, imitating the tracks.
- Cut out the flames from red cardboard and insert them into the barrel.
- Such a tank can make any child, even without the help of parents.
Waste material is all that you can find at home. For example, old bottles, caps, bags, discs, boxes, etc. This is surprising, but with their help you can create incredible crafts that, with creative approach and ability, will look like they came out of the workshop of a fashion designer.