Plastic bottles - this is the usual material, crafts from whom you will not surprise anyone. Another thing is the caps, which, in their ignorance, many people throw away with bottles. But you can make so many useful and interesting crafts from them, including mosaics, fridge magnets, wall panels and massage mats!
Magnets from plastic plugs
You will need:
- Small magnets;
- Glue or double sided tape;
- Medical alcohol;
- Grease the plastic cap with medical alcohol, stick the magnet inside. On the front side draw a funny face.
- If you glue to the lid special elements of the decor with a moving bead in a plastic shell, the eyes in the image will be more alive.
Plastic mosaic: the rules of manufacture
Mosaics from plastic traffic jams, which can be both independent crafts and decor elements, require greater skill. Due to the strength of the material, you can decorate the country yard or the facade of the house with the product.
During the manufacture of the cover, they are fastened together with the help of a special adhesive for gluing polyethylene BF-2 or BF-4. For more complex drawings, it is worthwhile to make a marking on a primed sheet of plywood in advance, and then draw the desired figure with acrylic paints. When the paint is dry, you can start gluing the plugs with a glue gun. To make a mosaic of traffic jams, you will need a large amount of material of different colors and some ability to draw.
If you decide to make a mosaic on the surface of the wall, the technology of its implementation is several others. First you need to choose a pattern or design that will be applied to the surface of the wall. After selecting the surface, it needs to be marked. When marking, set marks at the height and width of the pattern. It is also necessary to split the intended wall into equal squares - this will help control the shape of the pattern and pattern. Additionally, you can mark the colors of the plugs that will be fixed in the marked squares.
After applying the markup, you can proceed to the placement of traffic jams. Cork cap to the wall can be the front or inside. If you decide to attach traffic jams to your face, you will encounter the difficulty of cleaning the surface of the wall, since debris and dust will collect in traffic jams. Fastening the inside side is convenient because after work you can disguise the mosaic seams using cement-sand mortar.
If the wall on which you plan to lay a mosaic of concrete or brick, it is recommended to use special structures for fastening. The surface of the wall is plastered simultaneously with the application of covers. At the end of the mosaic, wait until it dries, then you can eliminate the shortcomings. Nailing is considered the best way to attach to wooden structures. You can use self-tapping screws or ordinary nails.
How to make a rug from plastic bottles?
Make a massage mat from traffic jams can be quite quickly. The finished product looks beautiful, especially if you use multicolored caps. From the massage mat from the covers you can get a lot of benefits. Firstly, it is perfectly relaxing. Secondly, doctors advise to walk on such rugs every day for about 10 to 15 minutes. It improves health.
The effect of the massage pad cover is due to the fact that the feet have a large number of sensitive nerve endings that are responsible for different organs and systems of the body. During the massage, the whole body is charged.
You will need:
- Caps from plastic bottles;
- Thick and durable fishing line.
- On each side of the hexagonal mat there should be about 10 to 15 caps. To correctly calculate their number, you need to multiply the number of caps from the 1st side by the number of sides and subtract the number of caps that are repeated.
- When you have collected the required number of parts, pierce with an awl six holes in each lid. All extreme gather on 1 solid fishing line. Then, the covers must be braided with a piece of fishing line so that they hold tight. Thus, collect the workpiece in a hexagon, securing fishing line.
- To make a massage mat beautiful, use colored caps and lay out a certain pattern. It can be pre-designed, and then only proceed to the assembly.
Covers for plastic bottles can be found in almost every home. If you collect them, then in the future you can build absolutely amazing things. For example, you can make coasters for the dining table, rugs, curtains for the country, a creative lampshade, a summer bag, and more. other