Cottage is a place where you can realize yourself in a variety of areas, especially, try your design ideas. To create handicrafts for giving with your own hands, any thing will do: from plastic bottles and old wheels to ordinary wooden branches and polyurethane foam. With the help of skilled hands and available materials, you can turn the dacha in this exhibition of their crafts.
Crafts from plastic bottles to give
Plastic bottle is a great and inexpensive building material for creating crafts. Plastic is a rather malleable material from which you can "blind" anything. Do-it-yourself handicrafts have always been especially appreciated, and when they are made from simple and unexpected materials, this is doubly worthy of admiration.
It is not difficult to make simple crafts from plastic bottles, so you can use your kids.
Colorful butterfly plastic bottles with their own hands
You will need:
- Plastic bottle.
- Stained paint.
- First you need to make a sketch of a butterfly. Then cut the neck of the bottle and place it inside, securing it with a paper clip. Transfer the butterfly sketch to a plastic bottle, paint it with stained glass paints and cut it out after it is completely dry.
- Along the contour of the body, gently bend the butterfly wings so that the butterfly gets the desired shape. Using wire and beads, make the body of a plastic butterfly.
- A colorful butterfly made of plastic bottles can be placed in the garden, in the arbor, in the country house and on the veranda.
Palm trees from plastic bottles with their own hands
You will need:
- Green and brown plastic bottles.
- Form the trunk of the future palm: the bottle must be cut off the bottom. Palm leaves are formed from green plastic bottles: cut off the top of the green bottles. To palm tree from plastic bottles looked more attractive and more magnificent, it must have at least eight leaves.
- Cut the green bottles in half and cut the edges into strips. For the top, cut in a checkerboard pattern the cross-shaped holes (brown bottles) where the leaves are inserted. Such palm trees from plastic bottles will perfectly decorate your garden and the territory of the summer cottage.
Functional crafts from plastic bottles to give
Crafts from plastic bottles can not only decorate the cottage, but also perform a specific function.
- Plastic bottles to protect the garden from rodents. Once upon a time young trees were tied with kapron stockings in order to save them from mice and other rodents. Now it is enough to cut the bottom and the throat of plastic bottles, cut them along and put them on the shafts of young trees so that the rodents no longer disturb you or your trees.
- Plastic bottles can be used as a heat accumulator in a greenhouse: fill several plastic bottles with water and place them all over the greenhouse. During the day, bottled water will heat up, and at night, it will give off heat to the plants.
- To save water when watering plants, you can trim the bottom in bottles, dig them in the neck and pour the water. Now, the water will not pass by, but will fall to the roots of plants.
- From plastic bottles you can build a face mask that will protect your face from paint, dust, sawdust and insects. Such masks are made from a two-liter bottle, cut along, when cutting the bottom and neck. To fix the mask on the head, you need to make holes on both sides of the cylinder and thread the elastic in them.
- It is possible to build traps for garden pests from small plastic bottles. To do this, cut a hole closer to the neck, pour sweet water into the bottle, close the lid and make a loop of twine on it. Made traps are hung on tree branches. Thus, the pests fall into the trap, but can not get out of it.
- The flowerbeds made of plastic bottles will help to distinguish the zones beautifully on the summer cottage. Ideas of such beds look in the article Flowerbeds from plastic bottles with their own hands.
Handicrafts made of wood to give their own hands
If your site has old trees that are a pity to uproot, but they interfere, you can make crafts for you to do it yourself. Thus, you will save the site from unnecessary old trees, but keep pleasant memories associated with your friends-trees.
- To make crafts out of wood, it’s enough to arm yourself with a woodworking tool.
- You can cut out on the trunk of a tree any beautiful figure or face, this will perfectly complement and decorate the suburban area, and will also scare away uninvited guests. Sharpen the top of the trunk and shape it in the form of a helmet, the relief of the bark is a beard, and a few more simple strokes to create a chain mail. Thus, you will receive a warrior guard who will constantly guard your dacha. The carved sculpture can be varnished so as not to be damaged by beetles or birds. But such a woodwork can not do everything because of their capabilities and abilities.
- Small figures can be made from sawed trees to decorate the garden and the dacha area: dwarfs, dragonflies, mushrooms, bears, rabbits, etc. About what else you can make beautiful figures for the suburban area, read the article Garden decoration with your own hands.
- If you value not only the aesthetic sense, but also practicality and functionality, then you can make quite acceptable tables, chairs and tables from wood. They can also be painted under the Khokhloma or just write some kind of cruise words. Decorative fences, arbors, paths - all this will help to decorate the garden area with their own hands. Here you have the aesthetic and functional sense of handicrafts for giving with your own hands.
With such a simple and uncomplicated hand movement you can make beautiful crafts for giving with your own hands. A bit of imagination and ability - and here you have a beautiful chaise longue and a small picnic table. Good luck!