Even the smallest girl is a real fashionista, so her wardrobe should be no worse than that of her mother. Replenishing it with long and tedious shopping is not always possible, so you should master the basic principles of needlework and try to tie something together.
For example, a baby cap knitting. And master classes with detailed diagrams collected in the article will help you with this.
What kind of hat to tie for a girl in the spring?
According to professionals, the seasonality of things determines not the design, but the material. If you use a very dense, thick yarn with a high percentage of wool, a hat will suit rather for winter or very windy, damp autumn days, but thin and light threads, mixed with acrylic, will serve as a good basis for spring headgear. And, of course, such a cap can have a less dense structure: it already uses lace motifs, "holes" and similar air patterns.
We suggest you try your hand at knitting a children's hat for a girl with a pompon of charming pink yarn. Professionals recommend taking acrylic with cotton. A child of primary school age will take about 50 g or 90 m of thread. Work best on the stocking knitting needles 4 and 5 sizes.
- As for the pattern, even an aspiring needlewoman will cope with it: these are cones with a pigtail, which is done very simply. On the main canvas, a garter stitch is used - for the front rows, the facial hinges, for the purl, respectively, purl. Gum must be knit as alternating facial and purl 1: 1. Recommended knitting density: 18 loops and 25 rows on a 10 * 10 cm section.
- The process begins with a set of 92 loops for stocking knitting needles, after which this number is divided by 4: thus, on each spoke you will have 23 loops. Using the fifth auxiliary, circular rubber band knit 3-5 cm, depending on the age of the child. A little girl will need 3–3.5 cm, while at the age of 10–11 years it’s already worth taking 4–5 cm so that the cap fits tightly on her head. Gum can be made stronger if you alternate 3 face and 3 purl.
- Now you need to complete the picture, which is shown on the diagram: it takes exactly 23 loops, so there will be only 4 wide “braids” around the whole circumference. Despite the fact that the scheme has a detailed description, you should draw your attention to some points - the first 6 loops are always facial, 4 of those that are removed on odd rows alternate through the row. All the space outside the picture is filled with purl loops, and the opening and closing in the center are first removed to the auxiliary needle, then 3 facial knits, and after them 2 of those that were on the auxiliary one are also knitted with facial ones.
- The cone is knitted as follows: the front loop must be knitted first from the front edge, then from the rear so that 5 is formed from 1, after which the work is turned over and the same loops are knitted from the inside. Then it needs to be turned over again and executed again 5 purl, increasing its height, and after that, with a new U-turn, together turn them into a facial one, pulling this soft formation.
- For a child, it is enough to repeat this drawing 1 time, moreover, on the repetition, it is no longer taken from row 1, but from 3 in order not to make a big gap between them. When the "scythe" begins to narrow, which will happen with the 13th row (counting by the figure), gradually reduce the loops from each edge, tying 2 purl to 1 loop for a row. Thus, in the row will go on 2 loops. It is necessary to turn down throughout the rest of the pattern and then another 4-5 rows, and then just close the remaining ones, tighten the small circle with a thread, tying it into a knot.
It is recommended to attach a fluffy pom-pom from threads to the finished cap, which will cover this place. However, the product will look no less elegant without it.
Knitting hats with ears for girls with a descriptionand scheme
The most comfortable and reliable hats for small children are, of course, those that have strings and special ears that cover the crumbs of the ears. By the principle of their performance, they are no more difficult than ordinary hats, it can even be a completely traditional scheme, to which several rows are added. We suggest you try to make such a hat with a light relief pattern-diamond. All calculations are given for a girth of 48 cm, it is advisable to take acrylic yarn, if the headdress is for spring, and wool, for winter. Knitting needles are recommended at number 3.
- Type 100 loops and knit the edge row in the back, then split all their number in such a way that the pattern, which leaves 48 loops, was in the center. In this case, after the edge and in front of it there will be 25 loops on each side, made of a purl. The drawing is performed from the very first row, but if you wish, you can make a thin elastic band: 1-2 cm, although it is not necessary, because cap will be fixed at the expense of their ears.
- For a girl at the age of 3-4, rapport is completed when the product reaches 15 cm. After this, you need to start cutting, for which loops are knitted in pairs for the whole row. Thus, instead of 100, you will receive 50 loops, and on the next odd one, by the same action - already 25 loops. Then you just have to close them, pull them together and tie them.
- However, the work with the cap is not completed: for each ear, the spokes are scored 12 loops, which are knitted over 5 rows, after which 1 loop after the edge is removed from each odd edge. When only 3 loops are left on the knitting needles, they are knitted by the usual alternation of facial and purl to make a tape 20 cm long. Then the loops are closed and the eyelet is sewn to the cap.
As you could see, it is very easy to knit a baby hat for a girl on the needles, and most models have a similar work algorithm, which differs only in patterns that are laid between the main sections of the canvas. Choose new schemes and try to modify them yourself - we assure you, the process will entice you incredibly!