With the birth of the baby, every mother tries to give him all the best. The main thing is to take good care of the crumbs, to create comfort and coziness for them. An indispensable thing for a newborn is a blanket or blanket. You will be able to hide them in a stroller while walking and at home. The needlewomen knit beautiful blankets for their children. If you are just learning the basics of knitting, then you can start with simple models.
This article will discuss how to crochet a children's blanket. The scheme and description of knitting products will help you create an original masterpiece that will delight your newborn with warmth.
Children's croche crochet for beginners: master class
Novice needlewomen should choose simple patterns of knitting blankets. It is best to make a warm and soft blanket for your firstborn from small knitted squares, and then sew them together. You can knit a blanket for a newborn with a hook of any size. Such schemes are also very convenient in that you can knit from yarn residues. The squares will turn out colorful and bright, which will look very original. Do not forget about the quality of the yarn. It should be soft, warm and uncompromising.
- yarn of various colors;
- needle for sewing knitted elements;
Step-by-step process description:
- Crocheting a blanket should be done with air loops. Start by typing 4 air loops.
- The resulting loop chain must be closed. For this knit connecting column.
- Next, tie two lifting loops and tie a crochet in a circle. There should be 11 loops in total.
- After that you can change the color of the yarn. If you knit a plain plaid, then continue to perform all the actions according to the scheme.
- Tie three lifting loops. In the same loop, crochet the crocheted column and make an air loop. Then knit the pattern: under each column, knit two more with nakida and form an air loop.
- Now you can change the color of the yarn or continue knitting with single-colored threads. Tie three lifting loops. In the same loop, make two columns with nakida and untie one air loop. Then knit three more under each double crochet and form an air loop.
- In the next step, you need to knit a square. To do this, change the color of the yarn or continue knitting with plain threads. Type three air lifting loops and knit two columns with single crochets.
- Next, knit three air loops and three columns. This way you will form a corner of the knitting square. According to this scheme, continue to knit every third loop in the knitting circle. Knit the remaining loops in the previous row.
- According to this algorithm, knit the required number of squares and sew them together with a single thread.
- Schematically knitting such a plaid is as follows.
Knit double-sided plaid: diagrams and description
If you have already mastered the basics of needlework, then boldly take up the knitting of the original double-sided rug. Of course, the knitting scheme is complicated. However, the step-by-step description of the process will help you effortlessly create not only a soft and warm blanket for your baby, but also a truly knitted masterpiece. Do not forget about the choice of yarn. Best suited wool, acrylic or angora thread. You can take and cotton yarn. And if you combine it with a mohair thread, the blanket will turn out not only voluminous, but also very warm.
- yarn of various colors or monophonic;
- hook number 2.5 or number 3.
Step-by-step process description:
- Dial should loop, the total number of which will be a multiple of eight. You can dial a loop chain consisting of 48 or 64 loops.
- Tie 2 air loops, the next three loops are knitted with a double crochet, and the next loop is skipped.
- Next, tie 7 loops and 7 double crochets. Skip one loop and form an air loop. Then knit seven columns in a row.
- According to this algorithm, continue knitting to the end of the row.
- Knit the next row according to this algorithm: 2 air lifting loops, skip one loop, tie a double crochet into the next loop, tie one air loop, double crochet through one loop, an air loop, and then three double crochets. Repeat the pattern until the end of the knitting row.
- Vyvyazyvayte third row according to the following algorithm: 2 air lifting loops, column with nakida, one air loop, double crochet through 1 loop of the previous row. This rapport observe until the end of the knitting row. The columns of the third row should be strictly located above the previous ones.
- The next 4 rows are knitted with threads of a different color.
- In the fourth row, you start tying up the leaves. This knitting series is the most difficult. Perform it according to the following algorithm: 2 air lifting loops, three columns with nakida in the loop of the previous row. From yarn you should have a triangle.
- Pull the thread out from the first cell in the third row and put the hook over the hook.
- An elongated loop can be knit in half to fasten.
- Pull the thread from the same cell. All stretched threads must be of the same length.
- Do the same with the resulting cells in 2 and 1, and then in 2 and 3 knitting rows. Be sure to get a leaf.
- To secure the base of the knitted leaf, gently pull the thread through all the stretched loops.
- In between the leaves, be sure to knit 3 crocheted columns in the loops of the previous row.
- Next three rows knit on the algorithm of the first three rows, then form the leaves.
- According to the above scheme, repeating it every four rows, continue to knit the rug to the desired size.
- The approximate scheme of vyvyazyvaniya leaves on the rug looks this way.
Knit with pleasure, create masterpieces and share your tips or schemes with other needlewomen. Treat your baby and tie him a warm and original blanket.