Fresh vegetables and fruits should definitely be included in the diet of any person.
The benefits of fruits and vegetables are obvious:
- Strengthen the immune system;
- They are sources of vitamins, phytoncides, enzymes and minerals;
- It has a beneficial effect on digestion (rich in fiber);
- Normalize metabolic processes;
- Favorably affect the blood and cardiovascular system;
- Help fight depression;
- Improve the vision, the condition of the skin and hairline;
- Strengthen memory;
- Help fight insomnia;
- Normalize cerebral circulation, etc.
But all these useful properties are related to vegetables and fruits grown without the use of toxic chemicals. Only natural vegetables and fruits are the main component. healthy nutrition.
For a city dweller it’s hard to imagine where to get environmentally friendly products, because a supermarket seems to be the only possible source for replenishing strategic stocks. Unfortunately, in our country there have not yet been developed norms for which grown fruits and vegetables can be considered environmentally friendly. The consumer has no guarantee that the purchased product is grown without the use of pesticides. Residents of large cities have the opportunity to buy products in special supermarkets with organic products. Such stores in cities with an average population is not found.
but agricultural markets can always come to the rescue. Villagers grow vegetables in the garden without using chemicals. If you want to know the technology of growing vegetables and fruits from the market, then buy fruits, vegetables and herbs from grandmothers in the last trading rows, the first rows are usually occupied by dealers. Of course, this approach will not give you a 100% guarantee, but risks for health will significantly reduce.
Especially thoroughly vegetarians and syroeda, or those who wish to switch to this type of food should approach the choice of fruits and vegetables.
You can become a frequent visitor to the markets and learn how to quickly choose high-quality live foods, but there is another way to get them - grow organic products on their own. You can buy land, build a small, cozy house, get a cottage in general, and you can build or buy a house with land and move there at all. When using foods grown in your garden without using mineral fertilizers, you will know for sure that they do not contain hormones, pesticides, preservatives and antibiotics, that these products are not genetically modified. Over time, you will learn how to get seeds from vegetables yourself, plant seedlings from fruit plants and shrubs. But for the first planting you will have to buy seeds, seedlings and seedlings on the market.
Advantages of purchasing a summer cottage. Why raw foodist your garden?
- Urban resident area will hide from the constant bustle.
- The zone with clean air, especially perfect for mothers with children.
- Cottage will help realize their hidden talents gardener, gardener and builder. It is good if you buy a cottage already with fruit and berry crops, unlike vegetables, it is impossible to get a fruit harvest from the first year.
- A vegetable garden with a house will help you in your free time not only to harvest, but also to dry fruits, vegetables and grass in the clean air.
- Country house - a great place to relax.
- But most importantly, the dacha will allow you to fill your diet with environmentally friendly products grown with love with your own hands: apples, pears, potatoes, roots, tomatoes, cucumbers, other fruits, berries, legumes, cabbage, greens.
- If the cottage is not far from the forest, you can be a collector of not only valuable berries, but also wild herbs.
- Growing vegetables and fruits on your plot, you save a lot, because the same products in organic supermarkets are several times more expensive.
Of course, it will be necessary to know the technology of cultivation, seed collection, here you can learn from experienced farmers, they can also be found on the market, make friends with them, chat, record valuable information on a dictaphone. Most market traders are talkative.-
Another way to solve the problem with environmentally friendly products is growing greens, and even tomatoes with cucumbers, oranges with lemons on the balcony. Greens grow all year round, it just does not forget to plant it. That is, you put dill in one pot, a week later another plant a batch, and so on, this system will provide you with fresh herbs for raw food menu during the whole year.
Organic vegetables and fruits are a dietary and medicinal product.
Growing his vegetables and fruits, man places emphasis not on quantity, but on quality.
What is harmful vegetables and fruits from the supermarket
- Contain pesticides;
- May be genetically modified;
- Grown using growth stimulants, maturation accelerators, preservatives, dyes, flavor enhancers;
- Top treated with chemical solutions.
Vegetables and fruits grown with chemicals tend to look good, they are not eaten by worms, they are shiny and very appetizing, this is only in appearance. Pesticides - dangerous carcinogens, a time bomb, accumulating in the human body, cause allergies and lead to oncological diseases. Harmful substances, hitting from the vegetables and fruits in the body, continue to preserve, but not vegetables, but internal organs, contribute to the destruction of beneficial bacteria, can lead to dysbiosis and genetic mutations.
For Russian syroedov, people who think about their health, their own garden plot or vegetable market is the only way to fill their diet with healthy products.
Organic vegetables are the elixir of immortality.