The first sensation of a person who had an ulcer was shock. It seems that such a diagnosis sounds like a sentence. In fact, this disease is successfully treated today. But a lot depends on the patient himself. If he eats properly, then exacerbations can be avoided for a long time. What can you eat with a stomach ulcer, so that the disease does not remind of itself?
A diet that will help to become invulnerable
Usually a person, as they say, brings himself to an ulcer. This is due to the neglect of their health, food on the go. One of the main factors for the elimination of this disease is a special diet. He must adhere to constantly. You should not expect that once and you can "shalturit". As soon as a person allows himself something tasty, sharp-salty, the ulcer will immediately remind of itself.
However, the conviction that now all life will have to eat only liquid porridge and soup, is also erroneous. What can you eat with a stomach ulcer without fear of provoking a relapse?
The first, second and compote? Nutrition rules for anyone suffering with an ulcer
Wherever the ulcer settles - in the stomach or duodenum, in fact it is an open wound. It reacts sensitively to the ingress of acidic, spicy food, chemicals, temperature, filling of the stomach (at which it is stretched). Hence it is clear that food should be gentle, it is impossible to overeat and expose the damaged mucous to cold or overly hot food.
To avoid exacerbations, you must follow these simple rules:
- eat often (at least 6 times a day), but little by little. It is best to set a regime in which food will enter the stomach at intervals of 3 hours;
- need to eat slowly! Before swallowing a serving of food, it should be chewed thoroughly, because coarse, large pieces can touch the injured area and cause an ulcer to grow;
- the diet should not be products with hard fibers: radish, peas, beans, apples, asparagus, turnips, radishes, grapes;
- the ulcer does not like salt. It will have to be sharply limited;
- food with heat, heat or too cold can cause great harm;
- portions should be minimal (approximately like two palms folded together).
What to eat, so as not to wake famously?
To the ulcer behaved quietly, correctly make your menu for every day. Make it a snap. Of the wide variety of permitted foods, you can easily choose for yourself what you can eat with a stomach ulcer. The list of what can be used fearlessly, looks like this:
- dairy products and milk. They normalize the production of gastric secretion and provide the body with essential nutrients;
- kefir. It has a laxative effect;
- sour cream. It is not eaten as a separate dish, but is used as a salad dressing;
- cottage cheese (fat content from 5 to 9%);
- cheese. Improves the work of the stomach and promotes the breakdown of fat;
- vegetables. It is useful to use potato and cabbage juice (it is better to exclude raw and boiled cabbage). You can cook dishes from potatoes, carrots (it is allowed in any form), pumpkin, celery (it not only feeds, but also softens pain and inflammation), greens (dill and parsley are not eaten raw, but added to dishes for taste and smell );
- fruits. Their list is somewhat smaller. For the diet more suitable gifts of gardens that do not have tough skins. You can eat them in shabby form. It is allowed to include apples, currants, strawberries, bananas, black currants;
- the meat must be on the table. It should be limited to low-fat varieties - beef, chicken, veal. Meat broths will bring great benefits (but not rich);
- a fish. An easily digestible product that does not irritate the mucous membrane;
- the eggs. They need to boil soft boil or cook a steam omelet. For ulcers, raw eggs are very helpful. But you should be careful with such products, because they can be contaminated with Salmonella;
- porridge. This is the first case for yazvennikov. After all, they envelop the mucous membrane, protecting it from damage, and supply the body with fats and minerals. After eating these dishes in the stomach and intestines there is no discomfort. The most popular are oatmeal, buckwheat, semolina. Porridge can boil in water and milk;
- Yesterday's bread, crackers, savory biscuits.
These products can diversify your table during periods of remission.
What to eat if the illness has worsened?
Diet for gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer during the period of exacerbation more severe. In the first 2 weeks it should be very gentle. The patient is allowed jelly-like consistency or liquid dishes: jelly, mush, porridge, slimy soup. Then gradually switch to puree and semi-liquid food.
The important point - that you can eat with pain in the stomach. It's hard to believe, but some products act almost like medicines. So, milk with low fat content reduces pain, helps the mucous to recover faster. Honey has the same healing effect. It has a beneficial effect on wound healing, soothes pain, relieves inflammation and irritation.
After 14 days, dairy products, cottage cheese and meat are added to the diet. In the menu must be present fats. Every day you need to eat at least 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil, and cream oil - up to 45 g. It is put in cereals, soups and other dishes. Steam or boil them. Before cooking, birds and fish are removed from the skin. Prohibited concentrated broths, strong tea and coffee.
When the patient gets better (after 2-4 months), he is fed with unprotected food, raw vegetables and fruits. And only then they move to the usual menu recommended by the ulcers in remission.
Ulcer provocateurs: prohibited foods
In order not to worsen their condition, it is enough to limit or completely abandon the burning spices, coffee and soda, fried, fat, muffin, chips, smoked meats, pickles and canned food.
As you can see, the list of products that will have to be sacrificed to an ulcer is not so long. Even if among them there are your favorite delicacies, they are not worth losing your health because of them. A balanced and proper diet is the best and absolutely harmless way to get rid of the symptoms of the disease.