In ancient Russia and in modern Russia have always loved eastern sweets. Halva is one of the most popular sweet foods in our country. A few centuries ago Europeans learned about the existence of this delicacy. After some time, halva came to us, becoming the favorite sweetness of a large number of people. With taste of halvah everything is clear, but is it useful?
The benefits of halva
- AT composition of halvah there is a large amount of vitamins and minerals. In addition, it contains immunopositive acids.
- Halva is means of preventing diseases of the cardiovascular system. It can significantly improve the condition of hair, nails and skin.
- The composition of halva includesphospholipids that inhibit the aging process in the human body.
- Halva is an extremely nutritious delicacy, but also high-calorie. Over 100 grams of product accounts for over five hundred kcal!
- There is simply a huge amount varieties of halvah. In each country there is at least one recipe for making halvah in its own way. In this article we will discuss the benefits of the most common types of halvah.
Use of different types of halvah
What is useful sunflower halva?
- In sunflower halva observed unique vitamin composition, which will help to regulate the work of the heart, restore the work of the nervous system.
- Sunflower halva is capable stabilize the acidity of gastric juice, what is the prevention of stomach ulcers.
- Halva contains plenty of natural preservatives, which allows for a long time to save all the nutrients.
- Sunflower halva contains such vitamins, as B1, B2, F1, PP.
- Sunflower halva, according to the content of nutrients in it, is considered the most useful of all.
- Sunflower halva recommended to use with high physical exertion as it promotes recuperation.
- Sunflower halva is good to eat in various diseases of the joints.
What is useful sesame halva?
- Sesame halva has refined taste.
- Regular use of sesame halva is capable restore and adjust the respiratory system of the human body.
- Sesame halva has a positive effect on the human musculoskeletal system.
- Sesame halva is capable of prevent bowel cancer, if you use it not from time to time.
- As part of sesame halva a large amount of calcium and antioxidants that prevent the aging process.
- In addition, sesame halvah contains such beneficial substances as vitamins B1, B2, C, E, F, as well as protein and amino acids.
- Minerals contained in sesame halvah - calcium, zinc, phosphorus, manganese.
- Sesame halva is capable prevent headaches.
- Halva made from sesame is able to cope with such troubles as cold and apathy.
What is useful peanut halva?
- Peanut Halva - rich source of folic acid, which is particularly useful and necessary in the planning stages of pregnancy and early pregnancy.
- Peanut halva promotes accelerating cell renewal, thereby prolonging youth.
- Peanut Halva - Beautiful prophylactic from various tumors and heart diseases.
- The composition of peanut halva includes the following vitamins - B1, B2, B6, PP and D.
- The following minerals are present in peanut halva - magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, iron.
- Peanut Halva is capable of improve brain activity, improve memory.
- Peanut-made halvah lower blood cholesterol, thereby preventing clogging of blood vessels with cholesterol plaques.
- Regular use of peanut halva protects against many viral diseases.
- Frequent use of peanut halva contributesincrease potency!
What is useful pistachio halva?
- Enough rare species of halvah, nAbout in our country, if desired, you can find it in the windows of supermarkets. Very tasty kind of halvah.
- Pistachio halva extremely rich in the following trace elements - manganese, copper, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium.
- The content of some vitamins in pistachio halva — such as group B vitamins, especially vitamin B6 — is simply enormous (the content of this vitamin in pistachio halve is several times higher than the content of this vitamin in beef liver!).
- Pistachio halva contains antioxidants, that regulate the aging process in humans.
What is useful almond halva?
- This kind of halva has incredibly pleasant aroma, and very tasty!
- Almond halva contains a very large amount of vitamin E.
- Subject to the regular use of almond halva, decreases the amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- Useful trace elements contained in almond halvah are potassium and magnesium.
From the use of halva, as such, there will be no harm. Simply, there are some circumstances that must be considered when consuming this oriental sweetness.
- Halvah should not be consumed in various chronic diseases. If in doubt, it is best to consult a doctor.
- With diabetesthe use of halva is strictly prohibited!
- Do not eat halvah to those people who are prohibited from eating seeds and nuts.
- In some diseases of the stomach, the use of halva is also prohibited.
- For obesity should not eat halva, as it promotes even greater weight gain.
- Not worth it and use halva in large quantities. As they say, in all you need to know when to stop.
How to store halva?
When you get halvah, it should be removed from the bag, put in a glass jar, and stored in a refrigerator. Under these conditions, your halva can be stored for up to two months!
And you can make halva at home. About this - in the article How to make halva at home? And many more interesting things about halvah - in articles What are halvah made of? And what is the tahini halva made of ?.
Halva - not only delicious eastern sweet, but also storehouse of nutrients and vitamins. Therefore, you can wish - eat on health!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Vitalina