Urbech is loved by those who adhere to a healthy diet, and often use traditional medicine. It can be said that this product is 2 in 1: it has an impressive list of medicinal properties, but at the same time it is considered a useful sweet that can replace all the “empty” delicacies. In addition, it is well kept, therefore it is often recommended as a road food.
Urbech - what is it?
Strictly speaking, Urbech is a paste made from seeds that are pre-fried, but can be simply dried and ground: this technology is used for raw food. Traditionally, the product is made from sesame, hemp seeds, apricot kernels, poppy seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts and flax. In fact, such a paste can be made on the basis of almost any nut, however, it is much more difficult to call Urbech from almonds or cashews dietary, rather than linen.
- According to the classic recipe, Urbech includes only seeds or nuts, but the options for sweet teeth allow you to add honey and butter to it, which gives rise to the same-name Dagestan dish. If it is necessary to cook it, then all the components are mixed in equal proportions, pre-butter is heated. All ingredients are heated, but not boiled.
It is extremely difficult to make an Urbech by yourself, since it is possible to grind the seeds to the state when they begin to release oil only with the help of stone millstones. Neither the food processor, nor the blender do not give the desired result, although it is worth trying to resort to the classic pestle with a mortar. However, the process is extremely lengthy and tedious.
Benefits and harms of Urbach from flax
If we talk about the targeted use of the product in traditional medicine (in particular, in the homeland of pasta, in Dagestan), then its main orientation is the immunomodulator. Urbech allows you to quickly restore the body's defenses and strengthen its barrier. But it has a much better effect on overall tone and endurance: it is recommended that pasta be included in the diet of athletes and people exposed to particular emotional and physical stress, as well as before a long journey. In addition, there are a number of useful qualities of the product.
- Improvement of metabolic processes is one of the main properties that will be appreciated by persons suffering from metabolic disorders or problems of cellular metabolism.
- Flaxseed oil, which forms the basis of the paste, has a beneficial effect on the gastric mucosa, as a result of which Urbech may be of assistance in treating gastritis and ulcerative lesions.
- Cellulose contained in flax, allows you to restore the work of the digestive tract, and also gives a quick feeling of satiety and fullness, but without heaviness. For this reason, linen Urbech - a great option for those who watch their figure.
- The high protein content (significantly higher than in the curd) also determines the nutritional value of the product and its need for athletes.
- Fats in all nuts and seeds, including flaxseed, have a positive effect on the condition of the skin, hair and nails, on the work of the heart and blood vessels, and cholesterol levels.
- The vitamin-mineral composition of the product allows it to be used even for the treatment of colds, especially of the lower respiratory tract, however, for this purpose, the paste must be mixed with oil and honey.
- In addition, Urbech allows you to restore the function of the musculoskeletal system, removing pain and improving the elasticity of ligaments and muscles. In addition, it has a positive effect on the nervous system.
If we talk about shortcomings, then Urbech can be harmful rather from the standpoint of its caloric content (as for any nut and its derivatives, it is not small), as well as the percentage of fat. Allergy provocation is also possible in people who are susceptible to nuts and honey. Otherwise, there are no serious contraindications to the inclusion of the product in the diet.
How to use Urbech from flax?
If you decide to try this Dagestan delicacy, start with a small portion, literally "to the tooth." The fact is that the taste of the pasta is specific, albeit depending on what it was prepared from. Linen Urbech is almost tasteless, astringent, but in tandem with honey acquires a characteristic sweetness.
Eat a lot of pasta will not work, because the saturation comes almost instantly. However, you should not abuse it anyway, at least at first, when there is no certainty that the body perceives new food correctly. Take 1 tbsp. for a portion of porridge or a large chunk of bread (pita, tortillas, etc.). This is considered the recommended rate for an adult, but it can be raised to 2 tbsp. The child is better to start with 1 tsp.
Urbech can be consumed both independently and in combination with bread (and its derivatives) and cereals. Such a paste is an excellent dressing for morning porridge or a sandwich, while the product itself needs very little to fully restore or reinforce the strength.
Summarizing the above, it can be argued that Urbech received the name “superfood” for a reason. His special merits in relation to the energy and endurance of a person, his immune and nervous systems, digestion, and the work of his heart are difficult to overestimate. Even if you are not a raw foodist, a linen urbech is definitely worth a try.