We internalize nearly 90% of information from the world around us through vision. That is why we need to take care of our eyes, take care of them and support. This will help vitamins and trace elements that are contained in food.
Foods you need to eat for good vision.
Main products that maintain good vision:
- dog rose,
- a fish,
- Bulgarian pepper
- wheat sprouts
In their composition they contain carotenoids, fatty and omega-3 acids, the strongest antioxidants are vitamins C and E. These substances penetrate into our body, with blood enter the eye structure, stimulating their activity and strengthening cells.
Carrots and our vision
One of the first products that helps your eyes is carrots. It includes a large amount of beta-carotene. Regular use will help you in the treatment of cataracts, will have a preventive effect on the eyes, will prevent the occurrence of cataracts. Carrot tops are also helpful. Eating it for food will help to avoid wearing glasses for myopia. Carrots help improve color and light perception, eliminates dryness.
Blueberry and its benefits for the eyes
Blueberries contain a large amount of vitamins. It is able to strengthen the blood vessels, retina, and increase visual acuity. Will help relieve fatigue and eye irritation. Protects against eye strain. It is able to maintain capillaries in excellent condition, which deliver nutrients to the optic nerves and muscles. And in the eye vessels there is an improvement in blood circulation. Antioxidant properties help reduce the harmful effects of free radicals.
Good vision and rosehips
Rose hips strengthen the walls of blood vessels, increasing their elasticity and strength, prevent dystrophic changes in eye tissue. Instead of tea or coffee is better to use broth hips, if you suffer from myopia.
Benefits for the view of the bell pepper
Pepper contains the substance lutein, which normalizes intraocular pressure, which reduces the risk of developing glaucoma and cataracts. It can be accumulated in the retina, regularly eating. Provitamins contained in pepper are converted into vitamins of group B and vitamin A in our body. Their role in vision is invaluable.
For good vision, eat wheat germ
They contain vitamin E, which is the strongest antioxidant. It prevents premature aging of eye tissue, development of tumors, dystrophy of the iris and retina.
Pumpkin is also good to eat for good vision.
In pumpkin there are pectins, which are responsible for the work of vessels, vitamins of group B, vitamins PP, K, E, C. Zinc, which is part of it, prevents retinal detachment, development of cataracts and lens aging. When vision deteriorates, pumpkin seeds should become an obligatory dish. They can be added to mashed potatoes, soups, salads, there are as simple seeds, for its use restrictions do not exist.
Good vision and grapefruit
Thanks to its bioflavonoids, grapefruit can slow down the aging of the eye lens. They are contained in the transparent skin of a grapefruit, giving it a bitter taste. But it is she who is most beneficial to eye health.
Other products for good vision
- Spinach, and its constituent beta-carotene, carotenoids and vitamin C, have a beneficial effect on vision.
- Turkey meat is rich in vitamin B and zinc. It is very useful for good vision.
- Berries such as cranberries, lingonberries, strawberries contain large amounts of carotene, pectin, minerals and vitamins. Due to this, they have a stimulating effect on the visual organs.
- Onions will help clear the eyes, improve visual acuity and clarify the look.
- Parsley roots are rich in carotene. Vitamins - K, PP, B1, B2, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, potassium and iron salts - leaves. To quickly restore vigilance, use parsley juice. Drink it 3 tbsp. spoons a day, no more. Parsley is recommended to be used for cataracts and diseases of the optic nerve.
- Fish contain polyunsaturated fats, fatty and omega-3 acids, so necessary for visual acuity. Sardine and salmon contain the highest amount of omega-3 acids. They help to combat the occurrence of most eye diseases.
- Pistachios are useful for the retina. Pistachios of all nuts contain the most minerals, as well as lutein, fiber, potassium. All these substances prevent muscular dystrophy caused by aging.
- Sauerkraut helps from redness and aching eyes. Sauerkraut, due to the large amount of vitamin C, helps to eliminate the fragility of blood vessels and improve blood circulation. It plays an important role in the formation of collagen, which is necessary for the regeneration of blood vessels and eye cells.
How much should you have for good vision?
- Blueberries need to eat all year round. On the day of 2 spoons. Suitable kissel, jam, frozen berries.
- Carrots - 3 times a week for 200 g, adding a spoonful of sour cream or vegetable oil.
- Broccoli and Bulgarian pepper can be eaten in boiled, raw and stewed form.
- Fish should be eaten at least 3 times a week for 300 g.
- It is desirable to eat pistachios daily for 30 g.
- Berries are eaten raw, and their leaves can be brewed and drunk like fragrant tea.
- Sour or ordinary cabbage should be consumed 3 times a week for 150 g.
- Grapefruit is best eaten whole one 3 times a week.
- Eating 1 tbsp. a spoonful of crushed sprouts of rye and wheat, you get a daily rate of vitamin E.
Choose 3 products from all and eat!
Vision, like the entire human body, requires vitamins and useful trace elements. If you want to keep your eyes healthy for many years, help them avoid various diseases, do not forget to include in your diet all the products that are created by nature itself to help your vision.