Calendula is often mentioned in folk recipes. Useful properties of this ornamental and medicinal plants tested by the experience of many generations. The most effective alcohol tincture of flowers and grass roots. It helps with various, including very common, problems that can adversely affect your well-being and appearance.
Calendula tincture - a miracle of traditional medicine
Calendula is found not only in the wild flora, but also decorates flowerbeds with bright yellow flowers, known as marigolds. The useful qualities of this plant in combination with ethanol are as obvious that the purpose of tincture of the roots and flowers of marigold is widely practiced in folk and official medicine. At the same time, not everyone knows what the calendula tincture helps with, and after all, having such information, a person can significantly improve his health.
Elixir of Beauty and Health
Remember: in the set of medical cosmetics all supporters of natural beauty must be infusion of calendula. Using this drug will help you return:
- smooth, healthy skin;
- lush, strong hair;
- toothy smile
and also to avoid unpleasant symptoms:
- tonsillitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis;
- inflammatory processes and fungal diseases of the oral cavity;
- burns and cuts;
- nervous shocks;
- hypertension and arrhythmias;
- respiratory diseases;
- disorders of the gastrointestinal tract;
- acute otitis media;
- pathologies of the reproductive sphere.
Forget about the rash on the skin and brittle hair - really
Many are wondering whether calendula tincture helps with acne. It should be noted that this is one of the best products for the care of oily skin, because thanks to:
- normalization of the sebaceous glands;
- accelerate the recovery of damaged skin;
- anti-inflammatory properties;
- thorough cleansing and disinfection of the skin,
which provides external use of such tincture can be eliminated:
- acne and herpes;
- freckles and age spots;
- oily skin and eczema;
- boils, ulcers and wounds.
To become the owner of a beautiful skin, it is enough for 2-3 weeks three times a day with the help of a cotton sponge soaked with marigold tincture, to treat the problem skin, and not only inflammation, but also other areas. Large areas of burns are treated with oil tincture of a healer plant.
As a conditioner, calendula tincture for hair is simply irreplaceable, because, regularly using this tool, you will forget about:
- fat content, fragility and hair loss;
If you have this kind of problem:
- Dissolve 50 ml of alcohol tincture in 1 liter of warm water.
- Rinse your hair after each wash.
You can also rub undiluted tincture into the scalp once a day. But such a procedure, in order to avoid drying out the skin, is possible only for a month. And repeat treatment is allowed only after a 40-day break.
Marigold tincture - an alternative to antibiotics and antiviral drugs
Sore throat, hoarseness, fever may cause you to suffer from hypothermia, a seasonal infection or a cold drink. In this case, calendula tincture is suitable for gargling:
- Dilute 5 ml of alcohol tincture in 150 ml of boiled water.
- Gargle preferably in the morning, after lunch and before bedtime.
This solution is used as a preventive measure before visiting crowded places during an epidemic of ARVI. And they also need to rinse the mouth twice a day with:
- periodontal disease;
- bleeding gums;
- caries, due to the intensive formation of plaque.
Adding calendula tincture to the inhaler contributes to:
- eliminate dry cough;
- dilution and phlegm;
- removal of inflammation and edema of the mucous membranes of the lungs and nasopharynx.
People suffering from high blood pressure, depression, nervous breakdowns, arrhythmia, need to:
- 25 drops of marigold tincture diluted in 50 ml of boiled water 40 ° C.
- Use the drug three times a day after eating for 15-20 days.
- You can resume reception after a month's break.
To combat diseases of the digestive system, gastritis and gastric ulcer, you must:
- Drink tincture before eating.
- Start treatment with 20 drops and gradually increase the dose to 1 tsp.
- Take 2 weeks; then you need a break of 1.5 months.
To get rid of excruciating earache with external otitis, bury 1-2 drops of a 10% solution twice a day. If the inflammatory process has spread to the middle and inner ear, use the same solution for warming compresses.
Ethanol-based marigold tincture is also effective in treating pathologies of the female reproductive organs:
- fungal vaginitis;
- cervical erosion.
Doctors recommend 1 tsp. drugs dilute 180 ml of boiled or distilled water 35-40 ° C and apply the resulting solution for daily douching. The course of treatment can last from 7 to 15 days. In addition, when eroding processes need to lay at night cotton swabs dipped in tincture, diluted with water in a ratio of 1: 2.
The recipe of tincture of calendula
If on your summer cottage marigolds are blooming luxuriantly, it is possible, instead of visiting the pharmacy, to start preparing healing tinctures at home.
- In May and June, collect barely blooming buds of marigolds. You can dig up the roots.
- 2 tbsp. l flowers and a few roots pour in a jar of 0.5 l.
- Fill the contents of the jar with medical alcohol, half diluted with water to 35 ° C.
- Close the container tightly and leave for 7 days in the dark.
- Then filter the infusion and store at a temperature of 10-15 ° C.
Regular tincture on alcohol from flowers and marigold roots is a recognized, very effective drug, as well as a cosmetic that can replace expensive hair rinses and disinfecting facial lotions. You need to know from what helps calendula tincture to rarely visit a dentist, a dermatologist, a gynecologist and some other specialists. Follow the recommendations of the attending physician and do not neglect the rich natural pharmacy!