Almond - a plant that belongs to the family of plum. The fruit of the plant has long been used in cooking. Nuts can be used to make pastries, soups, salads, main dishes, etc.
Eating almonds must take into account its beneficial and negative properties., so as not to harm their health.
Almond and its species
there is 2 kinds of almond nuts: bitter and sweet almonds.
Sweet nuts can be eaten. They have an oval shape and a pleasant oily taste. This type is used in baking and cooking various dishes.
Almond oil is prepared from the bitter nuts, which is used to make liqueurs and other beverages. Bitter almonds are not suitable for human consumption, as it contains in its composition a large amount of toxic substances. In the manufacture of oil harmful substances evaporate, so it is not only harmless, but also useful.
One nut contains:
- Fat - 53%.
- Nitrogenous substances - 22%.
- Nitrogen-free substances - 12%.
- Water - 7%.
- Cellulose - 4%.
- Ash - 2%.
Almonds are a rich source of B vitamins., which contribute to the regeneration of new cells, normalization of metabolism, improves the condition of teeth, hair and skin.
Due to the high content of vitamin E, nuts prevent the harmful effects of free radicals on the body, prevents the destruction of cells. This reduces the risk of the appearance of malignant tumors and the formation of cancer tumors.
The product containslarge amount of minerals: calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, etc. These substances normalize the normal state of the cardiovascular system. The nuts contain vitamins: biotin, thiamine, riboflavin, peredoxin, folic acid and pantothenic acid.
Almonds - quite high-calorie product. There are 649 kcal per 100 g of nuts. The recommended dose of nuts per day - 10 pcs..
What is useful almonds?
- Stimulates the brain.
- Effectively cleanses the internal organs.
- It has enveloping, anticonvulsant and analgesic properties.
- It promotes the removal of sand from the kidneys, so it is recommended to use for people suffering from urolithiasis.
- Almond cleans the blood well, opens up blockages in the liver and spleen.
- Removes bile from the body.
- Nuts enhance potency and relieve hangover.
- Regular consumption of nuts in the food relieves insomnia and a beneficial effect on the human nervous system.
- Almonds can be used to treat asthma, stomatitis and pneumonia.
- Improves the condition of the body in chronic diseases.
- Too thin people are recommended to use the product with the skin, as it contains flavonoids. These substances enhance the antioxidant properties of the nut.
- Drinking nuts relieve pain with heavy urination.
- The fruits of the plant are useful in gastritis, gastric and duodenal ulcers.
- During colds, it is recommended to use almonds with sugar.
- Nut kernels are useful for children with growth retardation.
Beauticians say that almond has a rejuvenating effect. Cosmetics based on it are used to care for the face, hair, eyebrows and eyelashes.
When baldness is recommended to grease bald gruel of mashed nuts mixed with milk.
Excessive use of this product is contraindicated., as it can cause serious harm to the body.
- Allergic people should not eat these nuts.
- Due to the high calorie content, almonds are not recommended for people suffering from obesity.
- If you have a rapid heartbeat or a high degree of excitability, limit the use of the product.
- Excessive use of almonds can cause dizziness and mild narcotic intoxication.
How to choose almonds?
To really benefit the nuts, you need to be able to choose them.
- Almonds are recommended to buy exclusively in the shell. When buying, make sure the shell is whole and high quality. It should not be cracks, chips and raids.
- Nuts should be even in shape and the same color.
- The product is packaged in an airtight container, much better quality weight. This is due to the fact that the weighted nuts were exposed to open heat, air and humidity. A sealed package saves nuts from adverse conditions.
- If you want to buy roasted almonds, give preference to nuts roasted without oil.
- Carefully read the composition. It should not contain any extraneous ingredients and impurities.
Almond is a very healthy nut., if you follow the measure. Excessive use of the nut can cause irreparable consequences. Do not think that by eating 0.5 kg of nuts a day, you enrich your body with useful substances, which means that you will be healthy - this is absolutely not the case. Follow the measure in the consumption of almonds, and then you will be healthy and beautiful!