Everyone probably wants to understand why there are diseases in the world and what is the mechanism for the development of dangerous oncological diseases. And what can a person do to prevent or at least reduce the risks of cancer and a number of other diseases?
One ofthe perpetrators of many diseases are free radicals. Let's look at what it is and how they act on the cells of the body.
Living a normal life, it seems to a person that he is powerless in the face of many diseases, that they overtake us without our consent. However, nature has given man many ways to resist harmful factors.
What are free radicals?
In each living cell, chemical reactions of reduction and oxidation occur continuously. But for some reasons, some compounds are not oxidized and are not restored to the end; these compounds are called free radicals. In order to bring the processes of oxidation or reduction to the end, the atoms of free radicals have great activity.
For normal life, any molecule has two electrons in orbit outside, and free radicals have one electron each, so their goal is to pick up an electron, which they lack from other molecules. After the free radical has attached to itself the electron of a healthy molecule, a chain oxidative reaction begins, as a result of which the cell membrane is destroyed. The number of molecules with one unpaired electron grows, significant harm is caused to the body.
If the body is healthy, then it is able to control the amount of free radicals, because in limited quantities they fight viruses, bacteria, activate enzymes, take part in the formation of hormones and energy. Some of the free radicals are produced by the immune system. But if the formation of free radicals goes out of control, then the dangerous consequences can not be avoided.
What harm do free radicals do?
- The structure of proteins is broken.
- Mutated proteins spoil the immune system.
- Leads to leukemia.
- The cause of cancer.
- Heart disease occurs.
- Lead to the rapid aging of the body.
- Block the body's absorption of calcium.
- Lead to perekislozhenie fat.
- Appears varicose veins, atherosclerosis.
- Depression and other diseases.
What factors influence the formation of free radicals?
- Sun exposure.
- Bad ecology.
- Car exhausts.
- Fatty food.
- Harmful and substandard products.
- Contaminated water.
There is a way - antioxidants!
Antioxidants are free radical scavengers, their scavengers. They bind together free electrons.Some of the antioxidants are formed in the body, and the rest enter the human body with food and vitamin-mineral complexes. Of course, you should give preference to natural antioxidants, rather than their chemical counterparts. People who practice raw foods know how important it is to have your garden and grow organic products in it. You should not hide behind the fact that the environment is polluted, and to obtain natural antioxidants is not possible. You can always buy the necessary vitamins, minerals, enzymes with food.
The benefits of antioxidants should not be underestimated, because thanks to them the body is cleansed, rejuvenated, it becomes healthy.
- Vitamin A. Food containing this antioxidant reduces the risk of cancer, improves eyesight. Sources of carotenoids are carrots, broccoli, onions and parsley, apricots, sea buckthorn, rosehips, many wild herbs, Bulgarian red pepper, pumpkin, dried apricots. Vitamin A contributes to the rejuvenation of the skin, increases the body's resistance to infections, helps the normal functioning of the heart.
- Vitamin Cblocks free radicals, protects brain cells, strengthens the immune system. Contained in greens, bell peppers, kiwi, oranges, wild and garden berries, cabbage, mountain ash.
- Vitamin Efound in nuts, avocados, wheat germ, leafy greens, pine bark extract. It is also a strong antioxidant that prevents the oxidation of fat, helps the body to withstand infectious diseases, improves eyesight. Together with products containing vitamin E, you need to eat foods with zinc (walnuts, apples, wheat germ, pumpkin seeds) and selenium (wheat, corn, buckwheat, garlic, avocado, algae). Minerals zinc and selenium are also powerful antioxidants.
- Manganesecontains in whole grain, bean.
- Lipoic acid.
- Melatonin. This antioxidant is produced in the brain. But his education in the body decreases with age. It is the most effective antioxidant, it protects the DNA of cells and helps their recovery. To melatonin formed in the body, take enough time to sleep, do not drink alcohol. Vitamins B6 and B12, which are contained in germinated grains, bananas, cabbage, carrots, and beans, increase the formation of an antioxidant in the body.
See also: Thymus in adults and newborns
Maintaining your health is not so difficult, it is important to eat live foods that will provide you with youth, beauty and longevity.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Elena